Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2017, 08:28:35 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.
About to get me some biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum.
Gravy train stopping in Cleaveland.
And the biscuit wheels are delicious.
CNS

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2017, 08:29:15 AM »

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2017, 08:29:45 AM »

Guess I should find me some "healthy" breakfast and be off to the library.

Don't need to worry about this place with all those great cigar deals around. 😕

« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2017, 08:46:05 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2017, 08:46:49 AM »

Guess I should find me some "healthy" breakfast and be off to the library.

Don't need to worry about this place with all those great cigar deals around. 😕
Hope you find a Lockhart Study Buddy!

Edit:  we don't even begin to believe that healthy line of shit you are spewing lately.

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2017, 08:46:52 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.
About to get me some biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum.
Gravy train stopping in Cleaveland.
And the biscuit wheels are delicious.
That's one of my favorite things to eat. Won't be having any of that again anytime soon.
TWHS

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2017, 08:49:57 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
Sheesh, indeed.  And you know big tobacco is paying for it all via taxes/fines/shakedowns.  SMH

« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2017, 08:53:37 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
Sheesh, indeed.  And you know big tobacco is paying for it all via taxes/fines/shakedowns.  SMH
Oh yeah, no doubt.  It is some big national lobbying group.

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2017, 09:17:04 AM »

Breakfast Lull?

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2017, 09:51:41 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
Did you catch his name?

« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2017, 09:54:06 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
Did you catch his name?
Known around the streets as Jersey Fish

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2017, 10:08:38 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
Did you catch his name?
Known around the streets as Jersey Fish
You must have really hit it off

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2017, 10:22:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2017, 10:27:18 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.
So much for my hearty breakfast, having an Anti-Tobacco Conference and the Omni Hotel is the primary hotel, 3 busses waiting to take the assholes to the convention center and the restaurant/starbucks line is about 30 assholes long.  Had to settle for some fruit from the 7-11.  SHEESH!
So you should sit outside the door, fire one up and give them a good dose as they head to the busses.

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2017, 10:28:22 AM »

Morning Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8