Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2017, 08:00:37 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.
About to get me some biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum.

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2017, 08:04:25 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything else with that standing at the front of the classroom?
Fixed it
School days, school days....sigh.... ::)

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2017, 08:04:34 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.
About to get me some biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum.
Gravy train stopping in Cleaveland.

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 08:07:07 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything else with that standing at the front of the classroom?
Fixed it
School days, school days....sigh.... ::)
But in our days we only dreamed of what never turned to reality.  (At least I thinks so anyway, hell it might have been going on and nobody knew about it since there was no instagram, snap or twitter to tell about it)

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 08:07:39 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 08:09:04 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything else with that standing at the front of the classroom?
Fixed it
School days, school days....sigh.... ::)
But in our days we only dreamed of what never turned to reality.  (At least I thinks so anyway, hell it might have been going on and nobody knew about it since there was no instagram, snap or twitter to tell about it)
Yea, well growing up in the supposed free love era of the sixties and seventies, and I missed out on that as well.  Obviously travelled in the wrong circles...

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 08:10:03 AM »

Good morning, ladies.
Morning Mayor
Morning Mayor T.  Still studying?
Yes sir. I'm getting real nervous too, despite the extra study time. I don't want to fail this thing again. Those 4 hours go by really quickly and I'm a slow reader. Especially when the questions are so tricky and you can't just scan/read them.

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 08:10:37 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.
About to get me some biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum.
Gravy train stopping in Cleaveland.
And the biscuit wheels are delicious.

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 08:11:50 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything else with that standing at the front of the classroom?
Fixed it
School days, school days....sigh.... ::)
But in our days we only dreamed of what never turned to reality.  (At least I thinks so anyway, hell it might have been going on and nobody knew about it since there was no instagram, snap or twitter to tell about it)
True, but I sure as hell never had a HS teacher looked anything like that.  At least LTG has his parent/teacher conferences to get him through his shower.

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 08:12:29 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
You must have studying to do?

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2017, 08:14:10 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.

« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2017, 08:15:17 AM »

Good morning, ladies.
Morning Mayor
Morning Mayor T.  Still studying?
Yes sir. I'm getting real nervous too, despite the extra study time. I don't want to fail this thing again. Those 4 hours go by really quickly and I'm a slow reader. Especially when the questions are so tricky and you can't just scan/read them.
Don't worry so much about your performance, it'll be great barely adequate. (TWSS).

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2017, 08:15:35 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything with that standing at the front of the classroom?
No joke. Who the eff is pressing charges? I know it's a double standard and all but... I'm a knuckledragger after all.

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2017, 08:17:13 AM »

Will be incommunicado most of the day.  Have a good one all.
Have a good one, Dave.  My day is fixin' to start in earnest as well.  Plus I have a sudden hankerin' for a sturdy breakfast.
Tuesday Breakfast Day I guess, fixing to go over to the Omni and pick me something up.  That is if it ever gets to be daylight outside.

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2017, 08:26:11 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.
About to get me some biscuits with sausage gravy. Yum.
Gravy train stopping in Cleaveland.
And the biscuit wheels are delicious.
That's one of my favorite things to eat. Won't be having any of that again anytime soon.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8