Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2017, 12:14:06 PM »

Looks like Tobacco Haus narrowly slipped by this commie assault:

The city of New Braunfels, Texas will soon have a new smoking ban that applies to all indoor businesses, as the city council approved the ban at its meeting on Monday night.

The new ordinance prohibits smoking in all public places and places of employment within the city limits, though retail tobacco and vape shops did get an exemption. Additionally, the city has imposed a ban on smoking within five feet from the entrances, exits, operable windows, and ventilation systems of enclosed areas where smoking is prohibited, though the council did approve an amendment that exempts bars and restaurants from that requirement, according to a report by Herald-Zeitung.com.
Bunch of Zeitung smokin' Nazi's.
Gesundheit
Nazi allergy lull?

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2017, 12:14:37 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2017, 12:34:37 PM »

« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2017, 12:37:44 PM »

It's another clusterphuck of a day at work. This place is so idiotic.

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2017, 12:50:41 PM »

It's another clusterphuck of a day at work. This place is so idiotic.
Is there any other way?

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2017, 12:52:53 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2017, 12:55:12 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Sounds like job opportunities in Cinci. Should I begin looking for a new home?

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2017, 01:19:31 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Sounds like job opportunities in Cinci. Should I begin looking for a new home?
They're looking for a quarterback...

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Sounds like job opportunities in Cinci. Should I begin looking for a new home?
They're looking for a quarterback...
Not sure I'm qualified for that one.

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2017, 01:42:34 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Sounds like job opportunities in Cinci. Should I begin looking for a new home?
They're looking for a quarterback...
Not sure I'm qualified for that one.
Neither is anyone else they've tried lately.

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2017, 01:44:03 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Good luck with filling those dyke holes.

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2017, 01:48:02 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Good luck with filling those dyke holes.
May need to enlist Dean's help?

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2017, 02:06:27 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Good luck with filling those dyke holes.
May need to enlist Dean's help?
Not today, RA flared up because of golf yesterday, so he can hardly move. Lady will be over later to see if she can help.

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2017, 02:29:48 PM »

RA lull?

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2017, 02:44:03 PM »

RA lull?
Sun has been out most of the day, and temps are just above freezing. Got a large patch of grass I can see outside now in the courtyard.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9