Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2017, 03:02:58 PM »

RA lull?
Sun has been out most of the day, and temps are just above freezing. Got a large patch of grass I can see outside now in the courtyard.
Spring is upon us lull?

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2017, 03:03:24 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Good luck with filling those dyke holes.
May need to enlist Dean's help?
Not today, RA flared up because of golf yesterday, so he can hardly move. Lady will be over later to see if she can help.
Luckily he can just relax and she can do all the moving...

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2017, 03:06:52 PM »

Just got notice that two people are gone and three more are going over the next couple of weeks at one of my sites, so guess who they expect to put their fingers in all of the holes in the dyke?  Yup, looks like I'll be spending some extra time in Cincinnati.  CB will be sick of me.
Good luck with filling those dyke holes.
May need to enlist Dean's help?
I think even Dean would be challenged with the number of deadbeats and holes to fill out there.

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »

Looks like Notre Dame just squeaked out a win over Princeton.

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2017, 03:18:25 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2017, 03:26:55 PM »

Looks like Notre Dame just squeaked out a win over Princeton.
They do unfortunately have that squeaky habit.  Sorry your Tigers have gone home already.

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2017, 03:39:25 PM »

Looks like Notre Dame just squeaked out a win over Princeton.
They do unfortunately have that squeaky habit.  Sorry your Tigers have gone home already.
I regret not getting my bracket in on time. It definitely makes college basketball a lot more fun.

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2017, 03:50:42 PM »

Looks like Notre Dame just squeaked out a win over Princeton.
They do unfortunately have that squeaky habit.  Sorry your Tigers have gone home already.
I regret not getting my bracket in on time. It definitely makes college basketball a lot more fun.
I suppose. I find that lots and lots of beer makes basketball almost entertaining.

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2017, 03:59:02 PM »

Looks like Notre Dame just squeaked out a win over Princeton.
They do unfortunately have that squeaky habit.  Sorry your Tigers have gone home already.
Apparently really didn't want to play.

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2017, 03:59:49 PM »

Looks like Notre Dame just squeaked out a win over Princeton.
They do unfortunately have that squeaky habit.  Sorry your Tigers have gone home already.
I regret not getting my bracket in on time. It definitely makes college basketball a lot more fun.
I suppose. I find that lots and lots of beer makes basketball almost entertaining.
We'll, here's to three weeks of fun, however you get it.

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2017, 04:06:23 PM »

Home and miraculously still alive after about 75 miles of bumper to bumper 80mph trucks and cars on I-35 before it turned into 30 miles of stop and go under 25 mph with brake tests every 1/4-1/2 mile.  Sheesh what a Fuk'n mess.   Downtown was quite a sight of every mothers vision of dream children.

« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2017, 04:07:39 PM »

LHC Core fired up and some much needed heart medication solution.

Mostly cloudy and 78 here, all the Stella Snow Hoax has melted.

« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2017, 04:09:41 PM »

Home and miraculously still alive after about 75 miles of bumper to bumper 80mph trucks and cars on I-35 before it turned into 30 miles of stop and go under 25 mph with brake tests every 1/4-1/2 mile.  Sheesh what a Fuk'n mess.   Downtown was quite a sight of every mothers vision of dream children.
Makes that settling in at home all the more satisfying.

« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2017, 04:12:38 PM »

Home and miraculously still alive after about 75 miles of bumper to bumper 80mph trucks and cars on I-35 before it turned into 30 miles of stop and go under 25 mph with brake tests every 1/4-1/2 mile.  Sheesh what a Fuk'n mess.   Downtown was quite a sight of every mothers vision of dream children.
Makes that settling in at home all the more satisfying.
If you say so.

« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2017, 04:14:53 PM »

Did not take long to catch up on the banter, SHEESH!

No Dean report-in today, must be paddling the kayak
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9