CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 3/14/2017  (Read 7651 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 3/14/2017
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2017, 12:23:58 PM »

Partagas Cifuentes Maduro  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
10/$37.50

Tatuaje El Triunfador  #4 Robusto  (5.0 x 48)
5/$27.50

DPG El Centurion Robusto  (5.7 x 50)
5/$27.50

La Aroma de Cuba  Mi Amor Duque  Robusto  (5.2 x 56)
5/34.99

Delayed CI Jam

sfish

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2017, 12:39:49 PM »

Good news for the aging of the Sobremesas mashing lately:

http://halfwheel.com/sobremesa-short-churchill-2/144083

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2017, 12:47:20 PM »

good morning guys. fence kicked my ass yesterday. 2 post holes had a rock the size of a VW bug. would have been done by noon but did't finish until 5. damn rainy day and the gnats came out around 4 and bit the crap out of me. heading to pick up a buddy so he can reserve a table at an auction for tomorrow. going down into the 30's tomorrow.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Kicked you ass...now there's a surprise.  Thought you said it was all sandy soil.
Well, glad it's done and move on to the next fun project.
Tomorrow's News Today:  Whatever Dean did today kicked his ass and he hurts all over.  EPC 2nd and Coffee Going waiting on the Lady to show up and help with this pain.  Building a new Gazebo for the old woman next door today then off to play with the redhead.
close.
golf day tomorrow BUT it'll be too cold for the other 3 so I will yank the carpet out of the master bath and start the tile floor. lady coming tomorrow night and I think she's staying until Monday. redhead wants to visit, just don't know when to fit her in this month.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2017, 12:49:01 PM »

good morning guys. fence kicked my ass yesterday. 2 post holes had a rock the size of a VW bug. would have been done by noon but did't finish until 5. damn rainy day and the gnats came out around 4 and bit the crap out of me. heading to pick up a buddy so he can reserve a table at an auction for tomorrow. going down into the 30's tomorrow.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Kicked you ass...now there's a surprise.  Thought you said it was all sandy soil.
Tomorrow's News Today:  Whatever Dean did today kicked his ass and he hurts all over.  EPC 2nd and Coffee Going waiting on the Lady to show up and help with this pain.  Building a new Gazebo for the old woman next door today then off to play with the redhead.
close.
golf day tomorrow BUT it'll be too cold for the other 3 so I will yank the carpet out of the master bath and start the tile floor. lady coming tomorrow night and I think she's staying until Monday. redhead wants to visit, just don't know when to fit her in this month.
Hope you've got some steaks set aside for dinner. Afternoon, Dean.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!
The question is, what's so damned important it's worth going out for?
Free lunch
Parking on the freeway sounds like an expensive free lunch.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2017, 12:52:24 PM »

Unfortunately 0% discount at Atlantic... :(

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2017, 12:53:34 PM »

Elegante en Cedros is also a fine vitola.

sfish

« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2017, 12:53:35 PM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.
close.
golf day tomorrow BUT it'll be too cold for the other 3 so I will yank the carpet out of the master bath and start the tile floor. lady coming tomorrow night and I think she's staying until Monday. redhead wants to visit, just don't know when to I'll fit it in her this month.
Fixed it for you

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2017, 12:56:43 PM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.
Morning TD.

Stepmom was sick last night, so my dad came over for dinner and cigars and discussion of the remodel project.

I cut the first check for the remodel this morning. Gulp. Here we go...
Guess I missed it.  What's the remodel plan?
All three bathrooms is the bulk of it. New carpeting in master bedroom and family room, refinish wood floors main level and new kitchen countertops.
Major one, good luck.  No shiplap, subway tiles or barn doors I'm guessing...
There was almost a barn door, but it wasn't enough cheaper than a pocket door to give up the wall space. Pocket door is connecting the upstairs bathroom to the 3/4 master bath so the two create a suite.

I have no idea what shiplap or subway tiles are.
look.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2017, 12:58:23 PM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.
close.
Keep that calendar up to date!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:06 PM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.
close.
Hope you've got some steaks set aside for dinner. Afternoon, Dean.
steaks, stuffed thick cut pork chops, hot Italian sausage, mushroom swiss burgers, and hot dogs galore.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2017, 12:59:48 PM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.
close.
golf day tomorrow BUT it'll be too cold for the other 3 so I will yank the carpet out of the master bath and start the tile floor. lady coming tomorrow night and I think she's staying until Monday. redhead wants to visit, just don't know when to I'll fit it in her this month.
Fixed it for you
And I though he was tired from the fence work... :o

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2017, 01:00:42 PM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.
close.
Explain to me again how this relationship has cooled off?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2017, 01:02:58 PM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.
Morning TD.

Stepmom was sick last night, so my dad came over for dinner and cigars and discussion of the remodel project.

All three bathrooms is the bulk of it. New carpeting in master bedroom and family room, refinish wood floors main level and new kitchen countertops.
There was almost a barn door, but it wasn't enough cheaper than a pocket door to give up the wall space. Pocket door is connecting the upstairs bathroom to the 3/4 master bath so the two create a suite.

look.
Gotcha. No, no shiplap. Regular ceramic tile going in the bathrooms.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2017, 01:05:22 PM »

Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.
Morning TD.

look.
You can do a better shiplap than that...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9