Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2017, 01:07:18 PM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.
Morning TD.

Stepmom was sick last night, so my dad came over for dinner and cigars and discussion of the remodel project.

I cut the first check for the remodel this morning. Gulp. Here we go...
Guess I missed it.  What's the remodel plan?
All three bathrooms is the bulk of it. New carpeting in master bedroom and family room, refinish wood floors main level and new kitchen countertops.
Major one, good luck.  No shiplap, subway tiles or barn doors I'm guessing...
There was almost a barn door, but it wasn't enough cheaper than a pocket door to give up the wall space. Pocket door is connecting the upstairs bathroom to the 3/4 master bath so the two create a suite.

I have no idea what shiplap or subway tiles are.
look.
Gotcha. No, no shiplap. Regular ceramic tile going in the bathrooms.
Shiplap is more often used in bedrooms and living areas over bathrooms and kitchens.  Subway tile now the big thing in kitchens and bathrooms.

« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2017, 01:11:45 PM »

Time to get out and start moving some of this white shit.

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2017, 01:21:55 PM »

Time to get out and start moving some of this white shit.
If you don't hear from me, Fishy and the Mayor know where I live, they can divide up the cigars.

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2017, 01:29:19 PM »

[...]

I found out quickly that doing "the big things" busted my budget quickly. So I'm doing boring things. That's been the test throughout. People would say "You should..." and I would scratch that. When they said, "Well that's boring..." I knew I had a winner.

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2017, 02:02:39 PM »

Time to get out and start moving some of this white shit.
If you don't hear from me, Fishy and the Mayor know where I live, they can divide up the cigars.
I'm heading out shortly, looks heavy from the couch

« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2017, 03:03:11 PM »

Time to get out and start moving some of this white shit.
If you don't hear from me, Fishy and the Mayor know where I live, they can divide up the cigars.
I'm heading out shortly, looks heavy from the couch
Looking heavy on the couch.

« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2017, 03:13:44 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!

« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2017, 03:15:31 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Huzzah!

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2017, 03:15:42 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!

« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2017, 03:22:04 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!

« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2017, 03:22:13 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2017, 03:31:43 PM »

Everything is closed around here or soon to be for their own safety. Hope you are all safe were the weather is crappy.

« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2017, 04:25:53 PM »

[...]

You know what you're missing from this plan...crown molding!

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2017, 04:29:41 PM »

Snowblower performed OK....damn choke keeps on slipping and the damn thing stalls out.  How could they make manifold cover next to the carburetor where it will melt?  Shoveling the damn stuff is a bear....shovel full must weigh about 25 lbs with all the water in it....extra tylenol taken.

« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2017, 04:29:41 PM »

Afternoon ShovelingDave, I35Dave, CouchPotatoFish, ShutdownRick, and SteaklessCB.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9