Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2017, 09:05:50 AM »

Oh boy, Fireball flavored CAO's on the FU today.  Who needs a DoD?
CigarKing has 40% off Crowned Heads boxes but nothing to get excited about

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2017, 09:08:29 AM »

Looks like OOPS! has turned into a Jam.
TWSS

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2017, 09:10:49 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2017, 09:12:10 AM »

Good morning boys, biggest snowflakes I've even seen before and now some sort of freezing mix. Will have breakfast then think about making some bloodies
Now that sounds like a plan.

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2017, 09:16:07 AM »

La Aroma de Cuba  Mi Amor Duque  Robusto  (5.2 x 56)
5/34.99

Delayed CI Jam

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
I'm hoping that's not what we have going on here. I refuse to look before noon.

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2017, 10:02:37 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2017, 10:10:06 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2017, 10:39:30 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Yup.  Not getting into the 40's until the weekend.  My property faces north so doesn't get a lot of sun melt.  As of yesterday, still had full coverage from the last snow.

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2017, 10:40:04 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2017, 10:42:49 AM »

Jam sure is humming along.
Doubt that it has anything to do with the stellar first offer.

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2017, 10:43:08 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.
Morning TD.

Stepmom was sick last night, so my dad came over for dinner and cigars and discussion of the remodel project.

I cut the first check for the remodel this morning. Gulp. Here we go...

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2017, 10:48:56 AM »

Jam sure is humming along.
Doubt that it has anything to do with the stellar first offer.
Only saw the two items and they were both very good cigars but the prices seem too high.

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2017, 10:50:50 AM »

[...]

It's a slippery slope. I was supposed to use my severance money for a remodel too but things haven't worked out that way. Better find a job soon because there isn't much left.

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »

DPG El Centurion Robusto  (5.7 x 50)
5/$27.50

La Aroma de Cuba  Mi Amor Duque  Robusto  (5.2 x 56)
5/34.99

Delayed CI Jam
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9