« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2017, 10:57:24 AM »

Stella just a lot like other women....promises a lot and ends up being a lot of wind, soggy and dreary and major disappointment.
I ain't going out yet to check but it looks like heavy wet snow and I don't believe we're even half way through it. Not looking forward to busting my back.
Just checked outside.  Packed down to 2-3" but heavy as hell.  Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks as temps are not going up a lot.
Really? "Will need to get it up before it freezes at night or it will be there for weeks"
Call a doctor?

Morning, muchachos.
More than likely.
Morning Raz.
Morning TD.

Stepmom was sick last night, so my dad came over for dinner and cigars and discussion of the remodel project.

I cut the first check for the remodel this morning. Gulp. Here we go...
Guess I missed it.  What's the remodel plan?

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2017, 10:59:55 AM »

[...]

All three bathrooms is the bulk of it. New carpeting in master bedroom and family room, refinish wood floors main level and new kitchen countertops.

« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »

Tatuaje El Triunfador  #4 Robusto  (5.0 x 48)
5/$27.50

DPG El Centurion Robusto  (5.7 x 50)
5/$27.50

La Aroma de Cuba  Mi Amor Duque  Robusto  (5.2 x 56)
5/34.99

Delayed CI Jam

« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2017, 11:30:03 AM »

[...]

Major one, good luck.  No shiplap, subway tiles or barn doors I'm guessing...

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2017, 11:41:00 AM »

Nice:

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2017, 11:42:05 AM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2017, 11:43:36 AM »

[...]

There was almost a barn door, but it wasn't enough cheaper than a pocket door to give up the wall space. Pocket door is connecting the upstairs bathroom to the 3/4 master bath so the two create a suite.

I have no idea what shiplap or subway tiles are.

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2017, 11:44:43 AM »

Nice:
Damn. They won't serve me one of those at work. All they gave us this morning was pie.

« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2017, 11:46:41 AM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!
The question is, what's so damned important it's worth going out for?

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2017, 11:55:28 AM »

Nice:
Damn. They won't serve me one of those at work. All they gave us this morning was pie.
Just think of the motivation and morale...you should put it in the suggestion box.

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2017, 11:56:54 AM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!
The question is, what's so damned important it's worth going out for?
Free lunch

« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2017, 12:05:38 PM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!
The question is, what's so damned important it's worth going out for?
Free lunch
Looks like there are 2 cheapy-cheapos in Texas

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2017, 12:12:12 PM »

Nice:
Damn. They won't serve me one of those at work. All they gave us this morning was pie.
Just think of the motivation and morale...you should put it in the suggestion box.
Suggestion box? What suggestion box?

« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2017, 12:12:47 PM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!
The question is, what's so damned important it's worth going out for?
Free lunch
Looks like there are 2 cheapy-cheapos in Texas
Was there ever fewer?

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »

Sitting on I 35 with the car in park.  Been 2 miles in the last 45 minutes.  Damn snowstorm!
The question is, what's so damned important it's worth going out for?
Free lunch
Looks like there are 2 cheapy-cheapos in Texas
You're catching on.