Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

I'm excited about the complete website renovation we must be getting. This is the kind of outage that makes heads roll.
No longer east coast morning and still FUBAR on the CI.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Guess the Mayor was not kidding about going back to sleep.
He was. The wife is completely out of commission for the next week and I'm more Mr mom than ever. She had a small procedure done and now the Dr's gave her an excuse to do absolutely nothing.
How will you notice the difference?
Trying to figure it out myself. Won't be easy.

I'm excited about the complete website renovation we must be getting. This is the kind of outage that makes heads roll.
No longer east coast morning and still FUBAR on the CI.
This is unheard of. I wonder what's really going on?

I'm excited about the complete website renovation we must be getting. This is the kind of outage that makes heads roll.
No longer east coast morning and still FUBAR on the CI.
This is unheard of. I wonder what's really going on?
They are both back up but FUCT UP!

101 HN deal at the Sister is not terrible, 10/$25
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.

I'm excited about the complete website renovation we must be getting. This is the kind of outage that makes heads roll.
No longer east coast morning and still FUBAR on the CI.
This is unheard of. I wonder what's really going on?
Maybe they hired my IT crew and it started raining a couple of hours into the work.

Was checking to see if CI was back.  Got in and checked out the banter.  Facebook based.  And just that quickly it was gone.  Made me wonder if I didn't just imagine the whole thing.  We'll find out when we find out I guess.  The continued outage in and of itself deserves a Sheesh!  So, Sheesh!

I'm excited about the complete website renovation we must be getting. This is the kind of outage that makes heads roll.
No longer east coast morning and still FUBAR on the CI.
This is unheard of. I wonder what's really going on?
Maybe they hired my IT crew and it started raining a couple of hours into the work.
Bic servers!

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.

Site seems to be up but not Joe Cigar.

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.

Site seems to be up but not Joe Cigar.
Cigarbid is still down too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8