Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Joe is busy maintaining his site. He says we're not allowed in, and to check back "in the morning."

Same for Sis. Pft. So much for late-Friday-night window shopping.
And at 5:45 my time both sites have the same message, must be a coincidence though because Y hey are not the same company. ::).  I wonder when "in the morning" is.

**Site Maintenance**
Our website is down for system maintenance.
Please check back in the morning.
That was a bit of a surprise this morning.
Yeah, 3/4 of the early morning deal offers are dead.
Still not much to talk about. I guess we could wait until 9 and hope CigarPage.com has something special? May as well go back to bed.

Joe is busy maintaining his site. He says we're not allowed in, and to check back "in the morning."

Same for Sis. Pft. So much for late-Friday-night window shopping.
And at 5:45 my time both sites have the same message, must be a coincidence though because Y hey are not the same company. ::).  I wonder when "in the morning" is.

**Site Maintenance**
Our website is down for system maintenance.
Please check back in the morning.
That was a bit of a surprise this morning.
Yeah, 3/4 of the early morning deal offers are dead.
Still not much to talk about. I guess we could wait until 9 and hope CigarPage.com has something special? May as well go back to bed.
Morning Mayor.

You can watch the Burners and laugh.

Joe is busy maintaining his site. He says we're not allowed in, and to check back "in the morning."

Same for Sis. Pft. So much for late-Friday-night window shopping.
And at 5:45 my time both sites have the same message, must be a coincidence though because Y hey are not the same company. ::).  I wonder when "in the morning" is.

**Site Maintenance**
Our website is down for system maintenance.
Please check back in the morning.
That was a bit of a surprise this morning.
Based on that message it is still not morning yet.
You expect the IT people to be up this early on a Saturday?

Joe is busy maintaining his site. He says we're not allowed in, and to check back "in the morning."

Same for Sis. Pft. So much for late-Friday-night window shopping.
And at 5:45 my time both sites have the same message, must be a coincidence though because Y hey are not the same company. ::).  I wonder when "in the morning" is.

**Site Maintenance**
Our website is down for system maintenance.
Please check back in the morning.
That was a bit of a surprise this morning.
Based on that message it is still not morning yet.
You expect the IT people to be up this early on a Saturday?
Certainly not the CI IT department but most major online operations sales have 24/7 Full IT Staffing.

Sort of like a radio station with no sound

Man, the Burner has evolutionized into a complete joke.

8:00 a.m. In the east and full daylight here but still not morning yet ::)

8:00 a.m. In the east and full daylight here but still not morning yet ::)
No need to rush progress, heck we have four hours to play with here and three time zones if necessary.

8:00 a.m. In the east and full daylight here but still not morning yet ::)
No need to rush progress, heck we have four hours to play with here and three time zones if necessary.
Not like there will be anything on the sites anyway but Progress???

Guess the Mayor was not kidding about going back to sleep.

good morning guys. at Dennie's having eggs and bacon. nice little house, great layout, TOO MANY NEIGHBORS on top of everyone. I will keep looking.

I seldom check any sites anymore. too frustrating. tired of the same shit day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. remember back 9-10 years ago when CI really had deals and nice jams? more fun reading from you guys now.

good morning guys. at Dennie's having eggs and bacon. nice little house, great layout, TOO MANY NEIGHBORS on top of everyone. I will keep looking.
Morning Dean, sorry it did not work out but probably the right decision.

I seldom check any sites anymore. too frustrating. nore fun reading from you guys.
I check them every morning but mostly just for entertainment.

good morning guys. at Dennie's having eggs and bacon. nice little house, great layout, TOO MANY NEIGHBORS on top of everyone. I will keep looking.
Morning Dean, sorry it did not work out but probably the right decision.
after paying off all my medical bills from New Years Eve, and I have 1 1/2 payments for the IRS that NY stuck me with, I'll have time to save more for when the snowbirds pack up and leave. I know what I want and a close neighbor isn't one of them.

Morning Mr. Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8