CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 2/11/2017  (Read 8833 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 2/11/2017
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »

Site seems to be up but not Joe Cigar.
Cigarbid is still down too.
Now Joe is back up.  TWSS.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2017, 02:18:30 PM »

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2017, 02:31:37 PM »

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2017, 02:32:46 PM »

Tony did it.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2017, 02:35:57 PM »

We may have a whole lot of people moving over here after this fucked up shit starts hitting the rest of the CI bunch

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2017, 02:40:19 PM »

I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!
Ain't Facebook grand.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2017, 02:45:33 PM »

Ain't Facebook grand.
Facebook sucks, that's why I canceled my account a couple of years ago, have too many people in my business as it is!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2017, 02:58:17 PM »

Howdy, Johnny. How are things with you? Able to sneak in a cigar now and again?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2017, 02:58:33 PM »

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2017, 03:01:49 PM »

Howdy, Johnny. How are things with you? Able to sneak in a cigar now and again?
Howdy Tony, yeah I still get a couple a week.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2017, 03:04:18 PM »

We may have a whole lot of people moving over here after this fucked up shit starts hitting the rest of the CI bunch
I doubt it. I think most people these days have Facebook anyway. In fact, many of the BotLs that once posted at CI went to a Facebook cigar forum a while back.

In any case, the more the merrier. Just as long everyone treats everyone else with respect. There's a reason I didn't become a kindergarten teacher.

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2017, 03:11:34 PM »

I doubt it. I think most people these days have Facebook anyway. In fact, many of the BotLs that once posted at CI went to a Facebook cigar forum a while back.

In any case, the more the merrier. Just as long everyone treats everyone else with respect. There's a reason I didn't become a kindergarten teacher.
I just texted KC about it, we'll see what he thinks about it all.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2017, 03:16:10 PM »

@NJDave: When you get a minute, can you tell me what the VIP prices on Atlantic are for the Imperiosas? Curious to see how off the mark these are:
https://www.cigar.com/p/crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-cigars/1496441/

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2017, 04:03:02 PM »

@NJDave: When you get a minute, can you tell me what the VIP prices on Atlantic are for the Imperiosas? Curious to see how off the mark these are:
https://www.cigar.com/p/crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-cigars/1496441/
Corona Gorda  $143/box, $33/5
Toro  $161/box, $37/5
Robusto  $170/box, $39/5
Minuto's (Petite corona)   $283/box of 50, $35/5
Rothschild  $152/box, $35/5
4CT Sampler  $21.95

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021