Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Site seems to be up but not Joe Cigar.
Cigarbid is still down too.
Now Joe is back up.  TWSS.

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!
I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Tony did it.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

We may have a whole lot of people moving over here after this fucked up shit starts hitting the rest of the CI bunch

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!
I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!
Ain't Facebook grand.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!
I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!
Ain't Facebook grand.
Facebook sucks, that's why I canceled my account a couple of years ago, have too many people in my business as it is!

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!
I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!
Howdy, Johnny. How are things with you? Able to sneak in a cigar now and again?

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

What's up with that $hit?? What? We gotta do Facebook now to post on the banter?? Me no do Facebook.
13+ hour outage and that's what they did? I don't have Facebook either but I guess it doesn't matter much to me. Even without it, I learned a lot more about cigarbreath than he probably intended. Sheesh on the whole thing.
…or maybe more than you wanted to.
No brother, that's not true at all. Just meant that not everyone, including lurkers, knew your whole name, where you went to high school, and saw photos of the family.
Don't know how to change any of that in Joe Cigar either.  Another Sheesh!
I had to create a new account to even get into the banter and now it won't let me make a comment!
Howdy, Johnny. How are things with you? Able to sneak in a cigar now and again?
Howdy Tony, yeah I still get a couple a week.

We may have a whole lot of people moving over here after this fucked up shit starts hitting the rest of the CI bunch
I doubt it. I think most people these days have Facebook anyway. In fact, many of the BotLs that once posted at CI went to a Facebook cigar forum a while back.

In any case, the more the merrier. Just as long everyone treats everyone else with respect. There's a reason I didn't become a kindergarten teacher.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

We may have a whole lot of people moving over here after this fucked up shit starts hitting the rest of the CI bunch
I doubt it. I think most people these days have Facebook anyway. In fact, many of the BotLs that once posted at CI went to a Facebook cigar forum a while back.

In any case, the more the merrier. Just as long everyone treats everyone else with respect. There's a reason I didn't become a kindergarten teacher.
I just texted KC about it, we'll see what he thinks about it all.

@NJDave: When you get a minute, can you tell me what the VIP prices on Atlantic are for the Imperiosas? Curious to see how off the mark these are:
https://www.cigar.com/p/crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-cigars/1496441/

@NJDave: When you get a minute, can you tell me what the VIP prices on Atlantic are for the Imperiosas? Curious to see how off the mark these are:
https://www.cigar.com/p/crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-cigars/1496441/
Corona Gorda  $143/box, $33/5
Toro  $161/box, $37/5
Robusto  $170/box, $39/5
Minuto's (Petite corona)   $283/box of 50, $35/5
Rothschild  $152/box, $35/5
4CT Sampler  $21.95

Hey JR, good to see you!
Logged