I need to get a bigger tub, the one Tex posted was nicer than the one I currently use and I need to get rid of my small humidors. I have 4 small, CFest-sized humis in use and I'm tired of maintaining them. My "staple" medium desktop will always be used, it's my favorite but the others have to go this spring
You could always upgrade humi's
First one is the best bargain ($250 at Atlantic), second is from CI for 1.1K or Havana Footlocker which regularly appears on the Devil , on CI for $150.
I have #1 and #3 and have been happy with them.
I would have figured you for some double door, china cabinet size setup...
Those are certainly not the cheapy cheapo approved solution.

I know. That's why I questioned Dave... he actually buys $10+ cigars too.  ;)
I too have tupperdore's.  Can't quite rationalize the 1K + pricing.  Have been meaning to get to CI for one of their scratch and dent sales, but not yet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I need to get a bigger tub, the one Tex posted was nicer than the one I currently use and I need to get rid of my small humidors. I have 4 small, CFest-sized humis in use and I'm tired of maintaining them. My "staple" medium desktop will always be used, it's my favorite but the others have to go this spring
You could always upgrade humi's
First one is the best bargain ($250 at Atlantic), second is from CI for 1.1K or Havana Footlocker which regularly appears on the Devil , on CI for $150.
I have #1 and #3 and have been happy with them.
I would have figured you for some double door, china cabinet size setup...
Those are certainly not the cheapy cheapo approved solution.
I know. That's why I questioned Dave... he actually buys $10+ cigars too.  ;)
Don't try to keep up with those high rolling Atlantic reps.

I know, right. Probably write off everything too... lucrative expense accounts.  :-X

Quick look over about ten sites, and the only one that even has Johnny Tobacconaut is SmokeInn.  Not discounted.  I would say overall inventory except maybe Payback is fairly low.
I feel like I've seen those on sale somewhere

I need to get a bigger tub, the one Tex posted was nicer than the one I currently use and I need to get rid of my small humidors. I have 4 small, CFest-sized humis in use and I'm tired of maintaining them. My "staple" medium desktop will always be used, it's my favorite but the others have to go this spring
You could always upgrade humi's
First one is the best bargain ($250 at Atlantic), second is from CI for 1.1K or Havana Footlocker which regularly appears on the Devil , on CI for $150.
I have #1 and #3 and have been happy with them.
I've considered #3 in the past, pretty nice

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?

I need to get a bigger tub, the one Tex posted was nicer than the one I currently use and I need to get rid of my small humidors. I have 4 small, CFest-sized humis in use and I'm tired of maintaining them. My "staple" medium desktop will always be used, it's my favorite but the others have to go this spring
You could always upgrade humi's
First one is the best bargain ($250 at Atlantic), second is from CI for 1.1K or Havana Footlocker which regularly appears on the Devil , on CI for $150.
I have #1 and #3 and have been happy with them.
I would have figured you for some double door, china cabinet size setup...
Those are certainly not the cheapy cheapo approved solution.

I've considered this, but couldn't pull the trigger knowing how many cigars that could be. lol
Looks identical to NJDave's second pic option, but for $722. At one time, I actually had a 15% off cpn as well. ($614)

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/humidors/large-humidors/the-tower-cigar-humidor.html
No free ship there.... :o (or CI for humi's)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?

Bean said GFY! That's outrageous!

Morning, SnowmanBret

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?

Bean said GFY! That's outrageous!

Morning, SnowmanBret
Okay, that email got a GFY.  Morning, Steve. I'm a snowman no more. Actually made it to the vanpool today.

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?
Good price, but I wouldn't say a deal.

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?
Bean said GFY! That's outrageous!

Morning, SnowmanBret
What he said.  Toro's can be had for around $5 ea at times, so $6 for robs is not tempting.

Morning FrostyTheRazMan.

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?
Good price, but I wouldn't say a deal.
I don't have money for good prices right now. Only for deals. Morning, TD.

Morning, muchachos. Is $6 a stick for MF Centurion Robustos a deal, or no?
Bean said GFY! That's outrageous!

Morning, SnowmanBret
What he said.  Toro's can be had for around $5 ea at times, so $6 for robs is not tempting.
Thanks. Morning, Bean.

Here it is, the Best Job Ever for Mayor T!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4201490/Cadbury-s-Oreo-hiring-CHOCOLATE-TASTER.html
Now if he convinces them, he needs frequent cigar breaks, to cleanse his palate, otherwise
they all start tasting like raspberry thumbprint cookies, then it would be the perfect job!   8)
Good morning boys...