Go to biz site for Room 101

http://cigarplace.biz/all-brands/room-101-cigars/room-101-namakubi-ecuador.html?utm_source=Cigar+Place+Newsletter+List&utm_campaign=e9a5448d9a-Room101_Retirement_2017_02_08_10am3b1hr&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_efb7fdc687-e9a5448d9a-195667065&mc_cid=e9a5448d9a&mc_eid=99caf10430

There's more too.  Wanted to get this out quickly from today's email.
50 Namakubi Ecuador Papi's for $185 + $8.50 shipping? That one? Works out about $3.87 a stick. Don't suppose you have any coupon codes?
As we've recently gotten other Papi Chulo 50/box for under $100, I would say just OK.  Ecuadors are good, but not a personal favorite in the Room 101 line.
Okay, same notion for me - no money for okay today.

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.

Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.

Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?
if I were doing something lasting longer than a few years yes, but all I really did was replace the 2 exising posts that were rotted, I used ground contact pressure treated so it'll last longer than the previous posts. new deck next year will have no wood below grade.

Nice MoW trio over at the sis today.
El Oso Papas on the Mash.
Sobremesa's too (although not quite the bargain)
and Perdomo Champagne Epicure 5er for $15.98 for Shank.
Free Fall: Sobremesa Short Torpedo - Box of 14

I didn't watch for long but saw it go to $112.45

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.

Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?
if I were doing something lasting longer than a few years yes, but all I really did was replace the 2 exising posts that were rotted, I used ground contact pressure treated so it'll last longer than the previous posts. new deck next year will have no wood below grade.
Looks fine to me, no frost line to worry about down there and will never see a weight load...well done, go get paid and buy some Sobramesas!

I need to get a bigger tub, the one Tex posted was nicer than the one I currently use and I need to get rid of my small humidors. I have 4 small, CFest-sized humis in use and I'm tired of maintaining them. My "staple" medium desktop will always be used, it's my favorite but the others have to go this spring
You could always upgrade humi's
First one is the best bargain ($250 at Atlantic), second is from CI for 1.1K or Havana Footlocker which regularly appears on the Devil , on CI for $150.
that last won, comes knocked down, you have to put it together yourself.
Not for Bean, with or without crown molding!  ::)
No, the Havana Footlocker comes assembled.  I know the one you are talking about...it's similar, but not this one.

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.

Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?
if I were doing something lasting longer than a few years yes, but all I really did was replace the 2 exising posts that were rotted, I used ground contact pressure treated so it'll last longer than the previous posts. new deck next year will have no wood below grade.
Your work looks nice.  Should have put a new gutter on while you were at it, and add a splashguard or extender.
Hopefully if you replace the deck, you'll use Trex, TimberTech, AZEK or the like.

Nice MoW trio over at the sis today.
El Oso Papas on the Mash.
Sobremesa's too (although not quite the bargain)
and Perdomo Champagne Epicure 5er for $15.98 for Shank.
Free Fall: Sobremesa Short Torpedo - Box of 14

I didn't watch for long but saw it go to $112.45
That was weird, this just went down to $84, can't be right can it?

Nice MoW trio over at the sis today.
El Oso Papas on the Mash.
Sobremesa's too (although not quite the bargain)
and Perdomo Champagne Epicure 5er for $15.98 for Shank.
Free Fall: Sobremesa Short Torpedo - Box of 14

I didn't watch for long but saw it go to $112.45
That was weird, this just went down to $84, can't be right can it?
Looks like $82.47 is the new low...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Nice MoW trio over at the sis today.
El Oso Papas on the Mash.
Sobremesa's too (although not quite the bargain)
and Perdomo Champagne Epicure 5er for $15.98 for Shank.
Free Fall: Sobremesa Short Torpedo - Box of 14

I didn't watch for long but saw it go to $112.45
That was weird, this just went down to $84, can't be right can it?

I saw $82.47... okay, I guess you're answering yourself.

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.
Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?
if I were doing something lasting longer than a few years yes, but all I really did was replace the 2 exising posts that were rotted, I used ground contact pressure treated so it'll last longer than the previous posts. new deck next year will have no wood below grade.
Since you used sonotube forms would not it have been simple to leave them sticking out above grade 6" - 12"?  Post ground contact avoided.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.
Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?
if I were doing something lasting longer than a few years yes, but all I really did was replace the 2 exising posts that were rotted, I used ground contact pressure treated so it'll last longer than the previous posts. new deck next year will have no wood below grade.
Since you used sonotube forms would not it have been simple to leave them sticking out above grade 6" - 12"?  Post ground contact avoided.

Inspection has been approved by NJ code enforcement... no more questions... move along.  ;D

Nice MoW trio over at the sis today.
El Oso Papas on the Mash.
Sobremesa's too (although not quite the bargain)
and Perdomo Champagne Epicure 5er for $15.98 for Shank.
Free Fall: Sobremesa Short Torpedo - Box of 14

I didn't watch for long but saw it go to $112.45
That was weird, this just went down to $84, can't be right can it?

I saw $82.47... okay, I guess you're answering yourself.
it's fish, we all can't pay attention....

braces all out gutter hung, getting ready to crawl under the deck and jack the west end, then hand rail on steps and replace a couple sections of railing.
no golf for me.
Your piers didn't have to be above grade... even next to a downspout?
if I were doing something lasting longer than a few years yes, but all I really did was replace the 2 exising posts that were rotted, I used ground contact pressure treated so it'll last longer than the previous posts. new deck next year will have no wood below grade.
Since you used sonotube forms would not it have been simple to leave them sticking out above grade 6" - 12"?  Post ground contact avoided.
Geez, the guy put a solid fix on this porch. If he came up that high, it'd be more concrete and he'd need an attachment bracket from the post to the footing. The old post was probably not even treated...sheesh