Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Poor Johnny Depp and his financial woes....
Scraping by on just 2 million a month and 30K a month for wine.

But he has made some good investments...

The managers have just counter-sued asserting that Depp frittered away his millions, despite their repeated warnings, on such goodies as a multi-million-dollar collection of 200 paintings (Warhol, Klimt, Basquiat, Modigliani); collections of jewelry, 70 guitars and 45 luxury vehicles; an $18 million yacht; private jets rides; and $75 million for 14 real-estate acquisitions, including multiple homes in Hollywood and penthouse lofts in downtown Los Angeles, a farm in Kentucky, a chain of Caribbean islands and a chateau in France.

But where are the cigars?
If he goes through 30K a month in wine, he's never sober enough to smoke cigars. He might burn down one of his homes.

We're gonna recap this one old school.
Old School Chip was never 3 and done, SHEESH!
It was like counting sheep. It put me right out.
In my defense, Chip had the DOD site for backup.
Miss that guy Chip
Me too. Don't think he even lurks any more.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
First DoD and now it's tapatalk which has you recap challenged.  You should consult with an IT guy.

A little news from up Golf's way

Ohio Cop Busted For Ripping Off Motorists
 Cop busted for stealing towing fees from speed trap town of Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

A Cleveland Heights, Ohio police officer admitted on Tuesday that he stole the fees motorists paid to have their vehicles released from impound. Lamont Darden, 30, entered a guilty plea to felony charges of theft in office and evidence tampering at a hearing before the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas in Cleveland.

Earlier this year Darden was caught collecting money from motorists looking to have their cars released from the police department's impound lot.

A little news from up Golf's way

Ohio Cop Busted For Ripping Off Motorists
 Cop busted for stealing towing fees from speed trap town of Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

A Cleveland Heights, Ohio police officer admitted on Tuesday that he stole the fees motorists paid to have their vehicles released from impound. Lamont Darden, 30, entered a guilty plea to felony charges of theft in office and evidence tampering at a hearing before the Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas in Cleveland.

Earlier this year Darden was caught collecting money from motorists looking to have their cars released from the police department's impound lot.
Lol, nice. We were just in that city a couple weeks ago at the Mongolian grill. Glad I remembered to feed the meter.

Poor Johnny Depp and his financial woes....
Scraping by on just 2 million a month and 30K a month for wine.

But he has made some good investments...

The managers have just counter-sued asserting that Depp frittered away his millions, despite their repeated warnings, on such goodies as a multi-million-dollar collection of 200 paintings (Warhol, Klimt, Basquiat, Modigliani); collections of jewelry, 70 guitars and 45 luxury vehicles; an $18 million yacht; private jets rides; and $75 million for 14 real-estate acquisitions, including multiple homes in Hollywood and penthouse lofts in downtown Los Angeles, a farm in Kentucky, a chain of Caribbean islands and a chateau in France.

But where are the cigars?
If he goes through 30K a month in wine, he's never sober enough to smoke cigars. He might burn down one of his homes.
More likely he shares a little....or puts much of it away in winadors  wine cellars to save for a rainy day or retirement.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
I think we're past #3....just sayin.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
I think we're past #3....just sayin.
I know it's interesting (sorta) to look back on the deals, but how much does it really change from one jam to the next?

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
I think we're past #3....just sayin.
Not only did he just fuk the whole thing up but he also set a terrible performance example for young Shank.  Sheesh!

Don't put up the Footie PJ's just yet!

Pennsylvania Groundhog's Handlers: Phil Predicts More Winter

Members of Punxsutawney Phil's top hat-wearing inner circle revealed their "forecast" at sunrise Thursday.

Looking for deals today before I blow my wad
That could go sideways so easily....now if you were Dean...
LMAO Hello Dave.

We're gonna recap this one old school.
Old School Chip was never 3 and done, SHEESH!
It was like counting sheep. It put me right out.
In my defense, Chip had the DOD site for backup.
Miss that guy Chip
Me too. Don't think he even lurks any more.
That's too bad. I wish him well

We're gonna recap this one old school.
Old School Chip was never 3 and done, SHEESH!
It was like counting sheep. It put me right out.
In my defense, Chip had the DOD site for backup.
Miss that guy Chip
Me too. Don't think he even lurks any more.
That's too bad. I wish him well
Indeed.  Rough year doesn't begin to cover it.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
First DoD and now it's tapatalk which has you recap challenged.  You should consult with an IT guy.
I'll have to wait for the next sunny day.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11