CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: 2/2/2017  (Read 14963 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 2/2/2017
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2017, 09:50:10 AM »

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/ might jump on this but been a while since I've had.....Thoughts?
I've been very pleased with the HC's I've had.  Solid smoke, good construction, pleasant if generic flavors.
Think I would rather have a box of Uncle Lees and $10 in my pocket or a box of MC2's.   You must also realize this is not your Grandparents HC this is a new variety and it will be different than what you had before, and IMHO those were pretty good smokes at $2 back then.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2017, 09:52:10 AM »

good morning guys. waiting for the lady to show up. having our taxes done today. separately, so don't go there. then I have the Intergroup Audit at 4:30 so last years expenses can be approved at our business meeting Sunday. gotta get some stone for the concrete pour. grade settled and I'm not mixing bagged concrete at 6" thick tomorrow. materials for the porch repair are being delivered today so I can start that job Monday. brown box sitting at PO. golf was frustrating. my slice came back and after three times I left my driver in the bag. chunked my approach shots and skulled my chips. hole locations on the greens were tough, 3 putt all day except 1 chip in from the fringe.
Short Story and coffee going befoe I jump in the shower.
You had more going on in the last 48 hours than I've had in the last week. Morning, Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2017, 09:52:13 AM »

good morning guys. waiting for the lady to show up. having our taxes done today. separately, so don't go there. then I have the Intergroup Audit at 4:30 so last years expenses can be approved at our business meeting Sunday. gotta get some stone for the concrete pour. grade settled and I'm not mixing bagged concrete at 6" thick tomorrow. materials for the porch repair are being delivered today so I can start that job Monday. brown box sitting at PO. golf was frustrating. my slice came back and after three times I left my driver in the bag. chunked my approach shots and skulled my chips. hole locations on the greens were tough, 3 putt all day except 1 chip in from the fringe.
And That's All Folks!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2017, 09:53:00 AM »

The old HCs from Jesus Fuego were very good if I remember

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2017, 09:53:09 AM »

You had more going on in the last 48 hours than I've had in the last week. Morning, Dean.
And that did not even include DAWGS side of the story.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2017, 09:53:39 AM »

Thanks neverknowwhereyouareDave

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2017, 09:55:07 AM »

Wow Dean still better golfing than shoveling snow

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2017, 09:56:26 AM »

And thank god for that.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2017, 09:56:54 AM »

the Dawg thinks the lady wants to play and spend the night but Dean is going to see the redhead and smoke cigars by her fire on the water and maybe catch a sunrise on the boat tomorrow before I go to work.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2017, 09:59:06 AM »

ANYTHING is better than shoveling snow Rick. 54° heading into the mid 70's today. close to 80° tomorrow.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2017, 10:01:56 AM »

the Dawg thinks the lady wants to play and spend the night but Dean is going to see the redhead and smoke cigars by her fire on the water and maybe catch a sunrise on the boat tomorrow before I go to work.
Sounds like a plan.  There is less manual labor in that option it seems.  Like you don't have to build the firepit before using it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2017, 10:04:09 AM »

~10  Man O' War Virtue  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
          10/34.99

~9   Tatuaje El Triunfador  #4 Robusto  (5.0 x 48)
           5/27.50
~8   Nub Cafe  Cappuccino 460 Gordo  (4.0 x 60)
          10/37.95 or so....
~7   La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado  Belicoso  (6.2 x 52)
          10/$25.00 or so....

6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »

Sounds like a plan.  There is less manual labor in that option it seems.  Like you don't have to build the firepit before using it.
LMAO, Indeed!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2017, 10:06:41 AM »

ANYTHING is better than shoveling snow Rick. 54° heading into the mid 70's today. close to 80° tomorrow.
Sure rub it in....

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2017, 10:11:19 AM »

the redhead had BIG BUCKS and I'm not sure how she got it, or care. she enjoys my company occassionally and that's just fine by me. she is a lot of fun and very independant.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11