Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
I think we're past #3....just sayin.
I know it's interesting (sorta) to look back on the deals, but how much does it really change from one jam to the next?
That's a great point. Let me see if I can find an old one and post that.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
First DoD and now it's tapatalk which has you recap challenged.  You should consult with an IT guy.
I'll have to wait for the next sunny day.
Sun is out now slacker.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
First DoD and now it's tapatalk which has you recap challenged.  You should consult with an IT guy.
I'll have to wait for the next sunny day.
Sun is out now slacker.
Well then I'm lucky I have an IT guy here.

RyJ/sunglasses day at the Page.

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
I think we're past #3....just sayin.
I know it's interesting (sorta) to look back on the deals, but how much does it really change from one jam to the next?
That's a great point. Let me see if I can find an old one and post that.
In honor of Chip, here's the last recap he posted, from way back on 1/12/16:

6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50

Is this thing on? I posted a recap in vain but it didn't work. I can take a hint.

Edit: Must have been a tapatalk error.
I think we're past #3....just sayin.
I know it's interesting (sorta) to look back on the deals, but how much does it really change from one jam to the next?
That's a great point. Let me see if I can find an old one and post that.
In honor of Chip, here's the last recap he posted, from way back on 1/12/16:

6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Nice! Well done, LTG. You're hired!

[...]

Welcome to the slippery slope of project management.

[...]

And he posted that on my birthday too. I'm honored.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/ might jump on this but been a while since I've had.....Thoughts?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/ might jump on this but been a while since I've had.....Thoughts?
Don't think I've ever had that one, myself.

~9  Tatuaje El Triunfador  #4 Robusto  (5.0 x 48)
           5/27.50
~8  Nub Cafe  Cappuccino 460 Gordo  (4.0 x 60)
          10/37.95 or so....
~7  La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado  Belicoso  (6.2 x 52)
          10/$25.00 or so....

6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/ might jump on this but been a while since I've had.....Thoughts?
I feel like it's a decent cigar but not box worthy. Wait for a 10er to show up on the jam. That's my 2¢.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/ might jump on this but been a while since I've had.....Thoughts?
I've been very pleased with the HC's I've had.  Solid smoke, good construction, pleasant if generic flavors.

good morning guys. waiting for the lady to show up. having our taxes done today. separately, so don't go there. then I have the Intergroup Audit at 4:30 so last years expenses can be approved at our business meeting Sunday. gotta get some stone for the concrete pour. grade settled and I'm not mixing bagged concrete at 6" thick tomorrow. materials for the porch repair are being delivered today so I can start that job Monday. brown box sitting at PO. golf was frustrating. my slice came back and after three times I left my driver in the bag. chunked my approach shots and skulled my chips. hole locations on the greens were tough, 3 putt all day except 1 chip in from the fringe.
Short Story and coffee going befote I jump in the shower.