off to the PO, and start my day.

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.

off to the PO, and start my day.
Later Dean'O

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
Nice cigar here, seems good for <$100 delivered

http://www.cigarauctioneer.com/matilde-oscura-corona-cigars/item-51125?auctionnum=1829461

Free Shipping @ Famous with No Minimum Purchase (so they claim anyway)

SHIPFREEFEB

good morning guys. waiting for the lady to show up. having our taxes done today. separately, so don't go there. then I have the Intergroup Audit at 4:30 so last years expenses can be approved at our business meeting Sunday. gotta get some stone for the concrete pour. grade settled and I'm not mixing bagged concrete at 6" thick tomorrow. materials for the porch repair are being delivered today so I can start that job Monday. brown box sitting at PO. golf was frustrating. my slice came back and after three times I left my driver in the bag. chunked my approach shots and skulled my chips. hole locations on the greens were tough, 3 putt all day except 1 chip in from the fringe.
Short Story and coffee going befoe I jump in the shower.
You had more going on in the last 48 hours than I've had in the last week. Morning, Dean.
And that did not even include DAWGS side of the story.

the Dawg thinks the lady wants to play and spend the night but Dean is going to see the redhead and smoke cigars by her fire on the water and maybe catch a sunrise on the boat tomorrow before I go to work.
Sounds like a plan.  There is less manual labor in that option it seems.  Like you don't have to build the firepit before using it.
the redhead had BIG BUCKS and I'm not sure how she got it, or care. she enjoys my company occassionally and that's just fine by me. she is a lot of fun and very independant.
Those are all good traits that you should take more advantage of enjoying.

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
Patience, I'm sure something will come along by the weekend.  Maybe look for a nice pink sidearm for the little lady for VD coming up in just over a week.

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
Patience, I'm sure something will come along by the weekend.  Maybe look for a nice pink sidearm for the little lady for VD coming up in just over a week.
Venereal Disease, Valentine's Day, either way I'm not interested.

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
Patience, I'm sure something will come along by the weekend.  Maybe look for a nice pink sidearm for the little lady for VD coming up in just over a week.
Venereal Disease, Valentine's Day, either way I'm not interested.
You already got both?

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
It's okay, my mechanics, FFL's, and guitar amplifier dealers have you covered. Do us both a favor and take a break.

Morning, muchachos.

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
Patience, I'm sure something will come along by the weekend.  Maybe look for a nice pink sidearm for the little lady for VD coming up in just over a week.
The little lady doesn't care for pink. She does, however, love the hell out of this, which I took delivery of on Monday.

Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning, ladies and germs!

I see you all have been doing a reasonably good job at logging the jams. Thanks for that!

Sorry to hear about the venereal disease.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

I can't find anything to spend Raz's Money on today.
Patience, I'm sure something will come along by the weekend.  Maybe look for a nice pink sidearm for the little lady for VD coming up in just over a week.
The little lady doesn't care for pink. She does, however, love the hell out of this, which I took delivery of on Monday.

But does it fit conveniently inside her purse?