Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2017, 09:41:59 PM »

So, that deal still puts the CAO Amazon over $5/per. Not that I'm about to buy, but is it that splendid a cigar?
The price is good.  Only you can decide if it's worth it.

« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2017, 09:47:15 PM »

So, that deal still puts the CAO Amazon over $5/per. Not that I'm about to buy, but is it that splendid a cigar?
The price is good.  Only you can decide if it's worth it.
Those are some wise words.

« Reply #152 on: January 28, 2017, 09:48:44 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.
Holy crap. I might have to pull the trigger.
I love it, this is why I have 1,000 cigars now
Did you say that you smoked the Basin I gave you?

« Reply #153 on: January 28, 2017, 09:54:21 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.

« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.
I rarely repeat the same smoke back to back. Heck, I'm not sure I smoke 5 of the same cigar in a year's time.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #155 on: January 28, 2017, 10:07:00 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.
I rarely repeat the same smoke back to back. Heck, I'm not sure I smoke 5 of the same cigar in a year's time.
How often do you smoke cigars?

« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2017, 10:11:02 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.
I rarely repeat the same smoke back to back. Heck, I'm not sure I smoke 5 of the same cigar in a year's time.
How often do you smoke cigars?
Not often enough. I definitely buy more than I smoke. I've only smoked maybe 4 or 5 in all the month of January. I probably average 2 or 3 per week on a normal basis. I'd love to smoke 2 or 3 a day. Maybe when I retire. I'll likely die before that happens.

« Reply #157 on: January 28, 2017, 10:13:19 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.
I rarely repeat the same smoke back to back. Heck, I'm not sure I smoke 5 of the same cigar in a year's time.
How often do you smoke cigars?
Let's just say that if I don't buy another stick and I continue to smoke at the same rate, I won't run out of cigars for a decade.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2017, 10:19:01 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.
I rarely repeat the same smoke back to back. Heck, I'm not sure I smoke 5 of the same cigar in a year's time.
How often do you smoke cigars?
Let's just say that if I don't buy another stick and I continue to smoke at the same rate, I won't run out of cigars for a decade.
Ha! Cool. I'm probably averaging 1 a day right now. Sometimes I do 3. Sometimes 1. Actually, that average is probably somewhere between 1 and 2.

« Reply #159 on: January 28, 2017, 10:22:30 PM »

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the time allows I do it for the pleasure.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #160 on: January 28, 2017, 10:30:01 PM »

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the time allows I do it for the pleasure.

More than 1 a day?

« Reply #161 on: January 28, 2017, 10:40:37 PM »

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the time allows I do it for the pleasure.

More than 1 a day?
What do you think?

« Reply #162 on: January 28, 2017, 10:41:05 PM »

Yeah some cigars just kind of hit that wow moment and sometimes you tire of them. I smoked 5 mundial in a row this week and last week I nearly burned through a box Melanio maddies. Feels good to talk cigars. Most can relate.
I rarely repeat the same smoke back to back. Heck, I'm not sure I smoke 5 of the same cigar in a year's time.
How often do you smoke cigars?
Let's just say that if I don't buy another stick and I continue to smoke at the same rate, I won't run out of cigars for a decade.
Ha! Cool. I'm probably averaging 1 a day right now. Sometimes I do 3. Sometimes 1. Actually, that average is probably somewhere between 1 and 2.
1 and a nub?

« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2017, 10:44:34 PM »

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the time allows I do it for the pleasure.
Agreed. I was really just guesstimating.

« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2017, 10:46:10 PM »

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the time allows I do it for the pleasure.
Agreed. I was really just guesstimating.
Shank is facsinated with nubs don't look
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12