Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2017, 08:15:29 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
You are the MAN Ogie!  Thank You!!!

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.

« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2017, 08:42:42 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.
Holy crap. I might have to pull the trigger.

« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2017, 08:43:32 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.
Holy crap. I might have to pull the trigger.
Doooo eeet!

« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2017, 08:50:02 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.
Holy crap. I might have to pull the trigger.
Doooo eeet!
Go ahead Mayor, take the bait;D

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2017, 09:07:20 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
I have no idea what instargram is, or twitter, FaceBook, or any of those things.
+3/4   I know not how to use them nor am I interested in learning but I do know what they are.
Is that what you told your boss when he asked if you knew computer's?

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2017, 09:08:45 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.
I like the search feature but some of the guy's are mean to me sometimes...

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »

I was done with AB's until I had the mundial. This is a good smoke

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2017, 09:13:33 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.
I like the search feature but some of the guy's are mean to me sometimes...
They're a lot meaner to me and I'm the one who pays the hosting bill.

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2017, 09:13:54 PM »

I was done with AB's until I had the mundial. This is a good smoke
Haven't tried that one.

« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2017, 09:14:37 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.
I like the search feature but some of the guy's are mean to me sometimes...
They're a lot meaner to me and I'm the one who pays the hosting bill.
Hey T, that's love your getting.😁
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2017, 09:17:07 PM »

So, that deal still puts the CAO Amazon over $5/per. Not that I'm about to buy, but is it that splendid a cigar?

« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2017, 09:29:21 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.
I like the search feature but some of the guy's are mean to me sometimes...
They're a lot meaner to me and I'm the one who pays the hosting bill.
Hey T, that's love your getting.😁
I feel it.

« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2017, 09:32:44 PM »

So, that deal still puts the CAO Amazon over $5/per. Not that I'm about to buy, but is it that splendid a cigar?
It's a very good cigar that with any luck would run $7 on a great deal. For $5, it's a steal.

« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.
Holy crap. I might have to pull the trigger.
I love it, this is why I have 1,000 cigars now
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12