« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2017, 11:25:54 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?

Not to point out the obvious here, but a "Chicago Pneumatic" probably requires an air compressor... just sayin'
sorry, Chicago Electric.

« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2017, 11:26:33 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
The term "Sawzall" is like "Band Aid", it's a Milwaukee patent so technically everything else is a reciprocating saw. If you don't like my tool rants, GFYs it's what I do  :)
For the amount I will be using it, it doesn't make sense. $20 for an occasionally used tool is fine. But if I need to buy a compressor too, it's a whole nutha ball of wax.
i have that reciprocating saw, and some new blades, in my garage, as well as a compressor and nail gun from the basement renovation.  Save the receipt, they have a garentee on their tools, will gladly replace.  now my buddy burnt out my electric drill, using it to mix cement for under the new tile in five gallon buckets.

There you go Tony. Just borrow Flip's. He has a great Warranty plan.
I don't have a particular project for it at the moment.

Huh... I'd have thought there was something on that short list.
Cigar cutter?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2017, 11:29:21 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
either in the back of the catalog or on their webpage: http://m.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Welcome back, Dean. No worries. Tony has already lost interest.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2017, 11:30:51 AM »

Looking at the Nub Club Cameroon sampler again. If ya double up and use the $10 off it comes out to 16 cigars for $42. That's $2.62 a piece. I think folks said 8 for 26 was a good deal. With the coupon it's awesome, no? Of course, then I have 16 cigars I haven't tried, but that's not so unusual for me. Hah.
What's up, Jordan? Actually sounds like a tempting deal.

Just chillin', Tony! No class on Fridays. I do have a filing to finish and more to prepare for. Contemplating taking the FJR out into the twisties now that the rain has let up! It's a little cool, but I've got warm clothes.

How you doing?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2017, 11:31:53 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2017, 11:32:17 AM »

Good morning, Shank... aka.Jordan

« Reply #141 on: January 27, 2017, 11:32:22 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
either in the back of the catalog or on their webpage: http://m.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Welcome back, Dean. No worries. Tony has already lost interest.

he can always use it like this:
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #142 on: January 27, 2017, 11:33:15 AM »

I think TR set me up with that enable.

« Reply #143 on: January 27, 2017, 11:33:54 AM »

« Reply #144 on: January 27, 2017, 11:35:11 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
either in the back of the catalog or on their webpage: http://m.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Welcome back, Dean. No worries. Tony has already lost interest.
For $20, I may still bite. $26.99 is a different story.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #145 on: January 27, 2017, 11:35:39 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
either in the back of the catalog or on their webpage: http://m.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

Welcome back, Dean. No worries. Tony has already lost interest.

he can always use it like this:

LOL... that is quite the accessory. Definitely not OEM
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #146 on: January 27, 2017, 11:35:55 AM »

Good morning, Shank... aka.Jordan

Morning to you, BYS! How's Ga today?

« Reply #147 on: January 27, 2017, 11:37:34 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
Back out to the lobby, go down the hall to the left. There's a door marked GFY. That's the safe zone.

« Reply #148 on: January 27, 2017, 11:37:57 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)
For your own protection don't touch anything in there. Just sayin'.
We're waaaay too late for that.

« Reply #149 on: January 27, 2017, 11:38:23 AM »

Morning men.  We have another cookout planned at the shop for lunch.  I picked up Rib-eye's, bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp, jalapeno sausage, hippo eggs from the local meat market.  Yummo!
Damn, I wanna work there.
The commute would be shit.
I was thinking I'd leave the wife and kids behind.
Well, see now you're thinking.
Which usually just gets him in trouble.

Oh wait, that's me...