« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2017, 11:05:01 AM »

Morning men.  We have another cookout planned at the shop for lunch.  I picked up Rib-eye's, bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp, jalapeno sausage, hippo eggs from the local meat market.  Yummo!
Sure, rub it in... or out. Whatever the case may be.
btw, what's a hippo egg?
Cream cheese stuffed jalapeno wrapped in sausage wrapped in bacon.  Invented at a meat market in Hutto, TX, who's HS mascot are the Hutto Hippos.

That does look yummo. Looks like ya'll are getting some good use out of that new grill. Best... Purchase... Ever... and great for Team Building exercises!  ;)
Yep, it's the first (and only) item on my performance ladder improvement plan.

« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2017, 11:06:27 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2017, 11:06:34 AM »

Morning men.  We have another cookout planned at the shop for lunch.  I picked up Rib-eye's, bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp, jalapeno sausage, hippo eggs from the local meat market.  Yummo!
Damn, I wanna work there.

« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2017, 11:08:18 AM »

Morning men.  We have another cookout planned at the shop for lunch.  I picked up Rib-eye's, bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp, jalapeno sausage, hippo eggs from the local meat market.  Yummo!
Damn, I wanna work there.
The commute would be shit.

« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2017, 11:10:47 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2017, 11:10:52 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
And now another one up. WTF?

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:27 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:32 AM »

Morning men.  We have another cookout planned at the shop for lunch.  I picked up Rib-eye's, bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp, jalapeno sausage, hippo eggs from the local meat market.  Yummo!
Damn, I wanna work there.
The commute would be shit.
I was thinking I'd leave the wife and kids behind.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:56 AM »

Man 'O War Armada lull on the Jam.

Morning, all! Eagerly awaiting my Oliva Connecticut petite coronas for a morning smoke! First batch of V tubos should be here tomorrow, and another on Monday or Tuesday. I did see the first batch was in Vernon, CA (20 miles away or so) yesterday afternoon. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll show a day ahead of schedule.

I see I was paged for the LHCs. Haha. With the Cusano magnums on the way, I probably wouldn't spring for more knock-arounds. But thanks for the heads up!

What do folks have going on today???

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:07 AM »

Morning men.  We have another cookout planned at the shop for lunch.  I picked up Rib-eye's, bacon wrapped jalapeno shrimp, jalapeno sausage, hippo eggs from the local meat market.  Yummo!
Damn, I wanna work there.
The commute would be shit.
I was thinking I'd leave the wife and kids behind.
Well, see now you're thinking.

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:07 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
The term "Sawzall" is like "Band Aid", it's a Milwaukee patent so technically everything else is a reciprocating saw. If you don't like my tool rants, GFYs it's what I do  :)
For the amount I will be using it, it doesn't make sense. $20 for an occasionally used tool is fine. But if I need to buy a compressor too, it's a whole nutha ball of wax.
i have that reciprocating saw, and some new blades, in my garage, as well as a compressor and nail gun from the basement renovation.  Save the receipt, they have a garentee on their tools, will gladly replace.  now my buddy burnt out my electric drill, using it to mix cement for under the new tile in five gallon buckets.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.

PC is out... Trump is IN!  :-X
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2017, 11:14:27 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.

Last door on the left. Kittens and coloring books on the table. Please feel free to sooth yourself... wait

« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2017, 11:15:09 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2017, 11:15:22 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
Yep, usually between 2 & 5 pm.