CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: 1/27/2017  (Read 23310 times)

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2017, 11:16:59 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
Yep, usually between 2 & 5 pm.

After 7 pm PST or so I usually find myself by...myself.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:14 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Yep, usually between 2 & 5 pm.
Boom!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »

Olivas on sale at Cigarplace.  from "g's" to "v's" and some connies and MBIII's to boot. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
The term "Sawzall" is like "Band Aid", it's a Milwaukee patent so technically everything else is a reciprocating saw. If you don't like my tool rants, GFYs it's what I do  :)
For the amount I will be using it, it doesn't make sense. $20 for an occasionally used tool is fine. But if I need to buy a compressor too, it's a whole nutha ball of wax.
i have that reciprocating saw, and some new blades, in my garage, as well as a compressor and nail gun from the basement renovation.  Save the receipt, they have a garentee on their tools, will gladly replace.  now my buddy burnt out my electric drill, using it to mix cement for under the new tile in five gallon buckets.

There you go Tony. Just borrow Flip's. He has a great Warranty plan.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:46 AM »

I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »

CNS... just put a sock or something on the doorknob.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:27 AM »

shank

• Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:41 AM »

Looking at the Nub Club Cameroon sampler again. If ya double up and use the $10 off it comes out to 16 cigars for $42. That's $2.62 a piece. I think folks said 8 for 26 was a good deal. With the coupon it's awesome, no? Of course, then I have 16 cigars I haven't tried, but that's not so unusual for me. Hah.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:54 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

The term "Sawzall" is like "Band Aid", it's a Milwaukee patent so technically everything else is a reciprocating saw. If you don't like my tool rants, GFYs it's what I do  :)
For the amount I will be using it, it doesn't make sense. $20 for an occasionally used tool is fine. But if I need to buy a compressor too, it's a whole nutha ball of wax.
i have that reciprocating saw, and some new blades, in my garage, as well as a compressor and nail gun from the basement renovation.  Save the receipt, they have a garentee on their tools, will gladly replace.  now my buddy burnt out my electric drill, using it to mix cement for under the new tile in five gallon buckets.

I don't have a particular project for it at the moment.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »

CNS... just put a sock or something on the doorknob.
Good thing I'm wearing 2!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2017, 11:23:26 AM »

For your own protection don't touch anything in there. Just sayin'.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2017, 11:23:51 AM »

I don't have a particular project for it at the moment.

Huh... I'd have thought there was something on that short list.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »

either in the back of the catalog or on their webpage: http://m.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2017, 11:25:16 AM »

For your own protection don't touch anything in there. Just sayin'.

If you can't touch "anything", what's the damn point. Sheesh.  ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2017, 11:25:51 AM »

Looking at the Nub Club Cameroon sampler again. If ya double up and use the $10 off it comes out to 16 cigars for $42. That's $2.62 a piece. I think folks said 8 for 26 was a good deal. With the coupon it's awesome, no? Of course, then I have 16 cigars I haven't tried, but that's not so unusual for me. Hah.
What's up, Jordan? Actually sounds like a tempting deal.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23