shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2017, 11:16:59 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
Yep, usually between 2 & 5 pm.

After 7 pm PST or so I usually find myself by...myself.

« Reply #121 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:14 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
Yep, usually between 2 & 5 pm.
Boom!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #122 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »

Olivas on sale at Cigarplace.  from "g's" to "v's" and some connies and MBIII's to boot.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #123 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:17 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
The term "Sawzall" is like "Band Aid", it's a Milwaukee patent so technically everything else is a reciprocating saw. If you don't like my tool rants, GFYs it's what I do  :)
For the amount I will be using it, it doesn't make sense. $20 for an occasionally used tool is fine. But if I need to buy a compressor too, it's a whole nutha ball of wax.
i have that reciprocating saw, and some new blades, in my garage, as well as a compressor and nail gun from the basement renovation.  Save the receipt, they have a garentee on their tools, will gladly replace.  now my buddy burnt out my electric drill, using it to mix cement for under the new tile in five gallon buckets.

There you go Tony. Just borrow Flip's. He has a great Warranty plan.

« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2017, 11:17:46 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #125 on: January 27, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)

CNS... just put a sock or something on the doorknob.

« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:27 AM »

Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:41 AM »

Looking at the Nub Club Cameroon sampler again. If ya double up and use the $10 off it comes out to 16 cigars for $42. That's $2.62 a piece. I think folks said 8 for 26 was a good deal. With the coupon it's awesome, no? Of course, then I have 16 cigars I haven't tried, but that's not so unusual for me. Hah.

« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:54 AM »

[...]

I don't have a particular project for it at the moment.

« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2017, 11:21:56 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)

CNS... just put a sock or something on the doorknob.
Good thing I'm wearing 2!

« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2017, 11:23:26 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)
For your own protection don't touch anything in there. Just sayin'.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2017, 11:23:51 AM »

[...]

Huh... I'd have thought there was something on that short list.

« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2017, 11:24:27 AM »

well, off to Home Depot to pick up a toilet, the Harbor Freight for a cheap recipricating saw for tree roots in that driveway. Chicago Pneumatic, was $49.97, now $27.99, with Super Coupon $19.99. if it cuts roots better than swinging an axe it's worth it.

I need a sawzall too. Where do you get the super coupon?
either in the back of the catalog or on their webpage: http://m.harborfreight.com/savings_coupons.html?utm_referrer=direct%2Fnot%20provided
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/27/2017
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2017, 11:25:16 AM »

You pipe smokers need to get in on the pipe rest offered at the Page.  One minute left!
I don't believe it is politically correct to call people pipe smokers, no matter what they identify as.
Does this banter have a quiet forum? I need some alone time now.
I can create a separate thread for you.
No need, I'm gonna check out Steve's self-soothing room. ;)
For your own protection don't touch anything in there. Just sayin'.

If you can't touch "anything", what's the damn point. Sheesh.  ;)

« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2017, 11:25:51 AM »

Looking at the Nub Club Cameroon sampler again. If ya double up and use the $10 off it comes out to 16 cigars for $42. That's $2.62 a piece. I think folks said 8 for 26 was a good deal. With the coupon it's awesome, no? Of course, then I have 16 cigars I haven't tried, but that's not so unusual for me. Hah.
What's up, Jordan? Actually sounds like a tempting deal.