CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 8/19/2014  (Read 44617 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 8/19/2014
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2014, 12:52:04 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
Taking someone on as a fuck buddy, or having sex with one's fuck buddy.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »

replied to your message BD.
I'm on it Dean...!!!  And don't forget get to stop at Florida... We don't want to see ya on the news trying to swim to Cuba... :)

dwgbryant

« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2014, 12:53:30 PM »

back to my nuts.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2014, 12:55:54 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
OK so whose are you doing?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #154 on: August 19, 2014, 12:56:58 PM »

replied to your message BD.
I'm on it Dean...!!!  And don't forget get to stop at Florida... We don't want to see ya on the news trying to swim to Cuba... :)
Just 8 more days and we can be enjoying the travel tales of Huck Finn Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: August 19, 2014, 12:58:38 PM »

nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
We are the ones that are going to miss his nuts what the hell are we going to have to laugh about?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2014, 01:00:33 PM »

Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: August 19, 2014, 01:01:06 PM »

nuts have been plentiful today.
You are going to be missing your nuts in a week!
shit, my nuts have been about useless since I got married.
Wrong nuts!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »

Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)

I don't smoke pipe baccy very much at all but I'd like to get back in to it.  I have three or four cobs and really like them!  Very low maintenance, no break-in required, and cheap enough that they're worry-free, too.  Break it or lose it, who cares? 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2014, 01:03:51 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
Geeez, I guess I'll be getting more out of the pipe than I thought...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2014, 01:04:22 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.

dwgbryant

« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2014, 01:05:15 PM »

Urban Dictionary:
huckfinning:
OK so whose are you doing?
personally I'd rather not know the answer to that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2014, 01:09:16 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.

I don't smoke pipe baccy very much at all but I'd like to get back in to it.  I have three or four cobs and really like them!  Very low maintenance, no break-in required, and cheap enough that they're worry-free, too.  Break it or lose it, who cares?
Used to smoke one my self ocassionally back long ago and quite enjoyed it not sure why I quit.  Had a good tobaccy shop near my house with some excellent blends that always smelled good and just started trying a few when I would cigar shop.  All that before Al even invented the internet and the NSA just listened in on the enemy.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2014, 01:11:53 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.

Used to smoke one my self ocassionally back long ago and quite enjoyed it not sure why I quit.  Had a good tobaccy shop near my house with some excellent blends that always smelled good and just started trying a few when I would cigar shop.  All that before Al even invented the internet.

Same here Dave, "long ago" being relative.  My favorite shop here in town has an excellent pipe baccy selection, and I really do enjoy pipe baccy.  For a while I was smoking a pipe almost every day on lunch breaks at work.  I should get back in to that!  I always liked how you could buy such a wide variety of tobaccos for very little money.  Premium tins are only $8-$12 or so and they last a long time.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2014, 01:11:53 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
Good choices, I have the regular and bent from Aristocob http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18