dogdays

« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2014, 11:43:12 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
WTF , Joe this is Tuesday.

« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2014, 11:44:25 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
That last line actually made me laugh out loud.

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2014, 11:44:35 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
Dan is just fine.  He's been with us on a number of other visits to SD.  Glad he came out for the evening.  Very proud Papa.

« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2014, 11:45:12 AM »

« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2014, 11:45:58 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2014, 11:46:31 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.
Enough with the camaraderie guys, GFYs!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2014, 11:48:38 AM »

I smoked a great cigar last night , a Bolivar Pc, just great from start to finish,  a gift from Dave oy .
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2014, 11:54:20 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

Not to mention that riveting Browns-Redskins game.

« Reply #128 on: August 19, 2014, 11:57:21 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.
Enough with the camaraderie guys, GFYs!
Not to worry, it won't last!

« Reply #129 on: August 19, 2014, 12:01:51 PM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

Not to mention that riveting Browns-Redskins game.
We did have Johnny Football give us the FB...I mean finger, and the Brown's third string QB was the best of the evening.

« Reply #130 on: August 19, 2014, 12:03:19 PM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Yup, and evening with nice cigars, great beer and fair company has unfortunately put you in a very good mood.

Not to mention that riveting Browns-Redskins game.
What a fucking turd that was. Yeesh.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 8/19/2014
« Reply #131 on: August 19, 2014, 12:05:16 PM »

Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.

« Reply #132 on: August 19, 2014, 12:05:31 PM »

Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.
Aww yeah, GFY Dusty D!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #133 on: August 19, 2014, 12:07:23 PM »

Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.

Well hello there, Dave.  Dan somehow thought it was you coming last night, and not Jersey/Travellin Dave.  So that was odd.

Starting to get warmed up...

« Reply #134 on: August 19, 2014, 12:10:57 PM »

Curtain is up! Mornin' folks. GFY....it's Tuesday.

Well hello there, Dave.  Dan somehow thought it was you coming last night, and not Jersey/Travellin Dave.  So that was odd.

Starting to get warmed up...
Take your time....don't want to pull anything.