CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: 8/19/2014  (Read 44576 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/19/2014
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2014, 01:11:56 PM »

Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.
If you need help signing up on line for Social Security, just let me know.  You can borrow my notes...!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2014, 01:13:32 PM »

CI is improving got my last order yesterday - only 8 days!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2014, 01:13:53 PM »

Later I'll be enjoying a delicious bowl of tobacco from my brand new Drug Store Pipe, and Drug Store Tobacco, that my wonderful wife thoughtfully bought me...!!!  I already know what your thinking... How can a guy like me, that's always low on cash, be able to splurge $9.00 for a brand new pipe and a 1/2 pound of drug store tobacco....?  Well, I just have to give full credit to my wife..!  Eat your hearts out guys..., because I'll be Huck Finn'ing it...!!!   :o
I wasn't thinking that.
And I am not jealous as I sit here and eat a 7-11 sandwich at my desk while posting on a fucking old fart cigar banter!  Jeez I am getting old.
If you need help signing up on line for Social Security, just let me know.  You can borrow my notes...!

Thanks, but if you're able to sit at a computer and type out coherent thoughts by the time I'm eligible for social security, I'll be surprised.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2014, 01:14:25 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
Not yet but maybe next year about this time!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2014, 01:17:49 PM »

My cob 'collection' here at the office...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)
Good choices, I have the regular and bent from Aristocob http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx
The wife told me this weekend that one day, she's buying me a long-ass Gandalf looking pipe. Won't be huckfinnin with that thing, that's for sure.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2014, 01:19:21 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.

Thanks, but if you're able to sit at a computer and type out coherent thoughts by the time I'm eligible for social security, I'll be surprised.
I have to admit, "it is a challenge...!"

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2014, 01:21:11 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
A Missouri Meerschaum corncob pipe, along with 8 oz. of Admiral's Choice Cherry Cavendish from Virginia.  Actually the corn pipes are very well known and liked, and the Admiral's Choice is Tobacco is rated pretty good for Aromatic Tobacco's.  The tobacco is one of their top sellers and very fresh. She plucked it right out of the clearance bin... :)
Good choices, I have the regular and bent from Aristocob http://aristocob.com/COUNTRY-GENTLEMAN-Black-Finish-New-Missouri-Meerschaum-Corn-Cob-Pipe-P715351.aspx
The wife told me this weekend that one day, she's buying me a long-ass Gandalf looking pipe. Won't be huckfinnin with that thing, that's for sure.
I have "The Gandalf" pipe :)   http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=143222

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2014, 01:22:14 PM »

You gonna grow your hair out for that?

I wasn't thinking that.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2014, 01:25:12 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
The only thing I'll be growing is a gray beard.....  Actually, I'd make a great Santa Clause..!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2014, 01:25:56 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
I have "The Gandalf" pipe :)   http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/savinelli/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=143222

Need it a little longer, don't you think?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2014, 01:32:53 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.

LOL! So absurd! Mine is their Gandalfo model, mad they changed the name.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.
The only thing I'll be growing is a gray beard.....  Actually, I'd make a great Santa Clause..!
Better get to growing and get to the Mall this year before they outlaw Santa too.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2014, 01:37:54 PM »

I wasn't thinking that.

Score.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »

Here's my work stash: 
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18