« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2014, 09:24:38 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Definitely not exciting enough for that!
Hence, a joke.

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2014, 09:32:45 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2014, 09:33:19 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
How was the H&HG?  Yeah I saw the PB was flowin'
Where was this seen?
Our Facebook cigar group
That makes more sense.  I thought he was making a joke like it was on a reality show.
Definitely not exciting enough for that!
Hence, a joke.
Yup, that's us!

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2014, 09:43:23 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2014, 09:44:04 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2014, 09:45:10 AM »

Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2014, 09:46:33 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!
Luv Big Sky Trout Slayer too, especially like it when I am fishing.

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2014, 09:53:33 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Sounds nice.  I had a Turbodog  by Abita Brewing Company on Sunday.  Also very nice.

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2014, 09:54:34 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?
Started with a Nica Rustica, then Honey and Hand Grenades and an Eiroa.
Of course with a proper pairing of fru-fru beers!
Beer list, please?
I had a Belching Beaver Nitro Milk, Mother Earth Chocolate PB and a Big Sky Moose Drool Brown Ale.
Moose Drool is quite tasty but never tried any of the others.
Belching Beaver and Moose Drool? Damn nature, you scary!
Luv Big Sky Trout Slayer too, especially like it when I am fishing.
Pour some into the water to get them going?

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2014, 09:55:25 AM »

Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2014, 10:15:44 AM »

Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?

« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2014, 10:19:02 AM »

Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I nominate Chip.

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2014, 10:21:33 AM »

Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I nominate Chip.
Doesn't the poor guy have enough to do?  Besides, I'll have the thing automated before jury duty comes along.

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2014, 10:26:41 AM »

Just got a notice I have been selected for a Criminal Jury in the County Court for the end of September.  Oh boy something to look forward to. >:(
Jury duty is always a treat.
What does that say about my job that I pray for jury duty?  A case that goes on for months with sequestration.  Wonder if there would be time to smoke cigars?  Who wants to flip the banter for me?
I nominate Chip.
Doesn't the poor guy have enough to do?  Besides, I'll have the thing automated before jury duty comes along.
Well, he's already up early enough. He's up to the task. Haha.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2014, 10:27:06 AM »

Good morning to all .