jswaykos

« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:26 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Pete Johnson should take notes.  I did not think it tasted like a 'value' cigar.

« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
It IS Tuesday, isn't it?

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.
Value being a relevant term, I suppose.

« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Pete Johnson should take notes.  I did not think it tasted like a 'value' cigar.
WTF is happening here today?!?

« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2014, 11:15:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.

Can't believe I'm saying this but Pete Johnson should take notes.  I did not think it tasted like a 'value' cigar.
WTF is happening here today?!?
I'm about to flip this to Wednesday.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2014, 11:16:37 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
It IS Tuesday, isn't it?

Been so damn crazy with this new schedule that I'm having a tough time keeping track of what day it is.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2014, 11:17:56 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Morning, Joe. Bigger surprise - you liking the new AJ stick, or Dan showing up?

Both were surprising.  That new AJ was nice, though.  Cheaper than I'd guessed it costing.  I'd grab some on the jam if/when they show up:  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/84017/new-world-by-aj-fernandez/
Think it's supposed to be some kind of value offering from him.
Value being a relevant term, I suppose.

Naturally.  I think that anything you can get any day of the week for $5, even if you do have to buy a 5-pack, counts as value.  Sure, 10 EPC NWCs for $30 is 'value' but you can't buy them whenever you want.

« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2014, 11:18:16 AM »

Morning, all.  Actually in the office for a bit today.  Nice herf with Dave last night.  And Dan.  Smoked a My Father Connecticut, New World by AJF, and a J. Fuego Connoisseur.  Beers:  Mother Earth PB Stout, Belching Beaver Milk Stout/Nitro, and another PB stout.
Mornin Joe!  Thoughts on the MF Conny and New World!

Well, just posted that I liked the AJ.  Rich tobacco, little bit of chocolate.  Kinda tough to pick out flavors in a B&M - lots of smoke around me, second cigar of the evening, conversation, etc.  I also really liked the MF Connie.  Little milder than the regular MFs, which I liked.  Pepper but not overwhelming (or at least not as much as I'd thought there'd be).
It IS Tuesday, isn't it?

Been so damn crazy with this new schedule that I'm having a tough time keeping track of what day it is.
If Scott is lurking, no doubt he's resorted to drinking.

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2014, 11:28:47 AM »

[...]

Sounds good to me.

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2014, 11:30:42 AM »

[...]

No one will judge you if you start loading up on Bloody Caesars at 8:30 in the morning.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2014, 11:33:07 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2014, 11:36:48 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2014, 11:38:43 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)

He's a very nice guy.  That part was never in question.

This is the worst Tuesday ever.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2014, 11:41:56 AM »

Dave what did you think of Dan the man?
I know you didn't ask me but I've met Dan when he was in NYC a while back.  He was a great guy.  Then again, I didn't hang out with him long enough for him to get on my nerves.  I'm sure we hung out long enough for him to realize I'm a douche.  I had that effect on mweber too.  It's a talent.  :)
LOL, he sounds like nice guy to me.

« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2014, 11:42:54 AM »