Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2014, 07:55:08 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2014, 07:57:57 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2014, 08:03:24 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2014, 08:09:12 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2014, 08:23:28 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2014, 08:24:48 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
Don't chew gum in class and don' t lean back in your chair either.  But, be sure to look up the little cuties dresses ever chance you get.

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2014, 08:31:43 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
That's exactly where I went to get everything :) Shhhh.....

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2014, 08:32:38 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2014, 08:32:39 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Nice! Make sure your pencils are sharpened and your notebooks college ruled.
Wide ruled is so stupid, ugh...I brought a legal pad, didn't feel like buying a notebook yet :)  Tonight I will know more about what I need, but I do need to grab a few pencils now that you mentioned it!
Grab some from the supply closet, no one cares.
Don't chew gum in class and don' t lean back in your chair either.  But, be sure to look up the little cuties dresses ever chance you get.
I hope we have some hotties in my class!

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2014, 08:33:42 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2014, 08:34:36 AM »

Morning Dave, Dave, 8d Dean and Chip

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2014, 08:35:22 AM »

Isn't it great that we all think so much alike?  Morning Shaun.
We are all on the same page, good mornin Dave!  What smokes did you get in last night with SR. Wacky?

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2014, 08:36:07 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 08:37:47 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
I am busting out my old college backpack, even has my Alma Mater's emblem on it :)

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2014, 08:38:24 AM »

GMornin Gents!
Ain't no gents here, but morning anyway, Shaun.
Mornin Dave.  First day of school for the GoldStar tonight!
Have you gone to Staples to get your new backpack, notebook and pens?
Target has the coolest Frozen ones, FYI.
I was thinking of going to the local backpack/school supply drive and just taking one.   ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18