CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 10, 2016, 12:10:16 AM

Title: 8/10/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on August 10, 2016, 12:10:16 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:13:52 AM
Morning Humpers
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:16:53 AM
Shot up the town in Ferguson, MO last night (failed to hit anything), 2nd anniversary celebration for Michael Brown.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 05:18:09 AM
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:18:52 AM
Scorcher continues for another day, usual crap at the other 3 DD sites.  Holts usually updates around 10:00 EST.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:19:17 AM
Morning, Tex.
Morning Golf, you are up mighty early.

New Schedule?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 05:41:02 AM
Morning, Tex.
Morning Golf, you are up mighty early.

New Schedule?
Lol. Came in an hour early today. Have to meet the wife later to drop off her car to get the brakes fixed, drop off the kids at the in-laws for a sleepover, then begin date night.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:44:57 AM
Morning, Tex.
Morning Golf, you are up mighty early.

New Schedule?
Lol. Came in an hour early today. Have to meet the wife later to drop off her car to get the brakes fixed, drop off the kids at the in-laws for a sleepover, then begin date night.
Sounds like a Dean schedule, better load up on Vitamin E to avoid the soft tire syndrome .  ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 05:46:01 AM
Morning, Tex.
Morning Golf, you are up mighty early.

New Schedule?
Lol. Came in an hour early today. Have to meet the wife later to drop off her car to get the brakes fixed, drop off the kids at the in-laws for a sleepover, then begin date night.
Sounds like a Dean schedule, better load up on Vitamin E to avoid the soft tire syndrome .  ;)
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 05:47:25 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:50:20 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 05:52:20 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:56:16 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Well you woke me up too, we should met up at Denny's for a Grand Slam.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:56:52 AM
Time to prepare for the commute.  BBL
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 06:05:30 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Well you woke me up too, we should met up at Denny's for a Grand Slam.
I could go for a nice breakfast, though Denny's would not be my first choice.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 06:14:27 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Well you woke me up too, we should met up at Denny's for a Grand Slam.
I could go for a nice breakfast, though Denny's would not be my first choice.
They used to have a great breakfast sandwich with eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, etc. Stopped making it years ago.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 06:15:53 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
He's trying to outdo his performance plan.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 06:17:31 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 06:32:33 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
Up&at'em Daves!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 06:33:53 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 06:34:23 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
Up&at'em Daves!
TNWSS....
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 07:18:50 AM
Now you see 'em, now you don't Dave's... 8)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:21:16 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
Woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep.  Sheesh.
Well you woke me up too, we should met up at Denny's for a Grand Slam.
I could go for a nice breakfast, though Denny's would not be my first choice.
They used to have a great breakfast sandwich with eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, etc. Stopped making it years ago.
I luv the Denny's Grand Slam.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:21:41 AM
Morning Daves.  Finally here early enough to get a donut and neither of you brought any?
Well we did not know you were going to show up on time for a change.

WTF are you doing up so early, New Schedule for you too?
He's trying to outdo his performance plan.
What f'n performance plan?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:22:59 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good, except for I do like the buckwheat pancakes) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:23:48 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 07:24:03 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:25:01 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
Agree  but usually if you go after daylight it is not so bad.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:26:19 AM
Pretty funny, the Campaign for Health which probably supported legalized weed.........

Colorado Voters Could Increase Cigar Tax

Colorado’s already oppressive tobacco tax could get worse if a petition submitted to the Secretary of State’s office yesterday gets certified and approved by voters on the November ballot. A group known as Campaign for a Healthy Colorado submitted more than 165,000 signatures in support of getting Initiative #143 included as part of the fall election, which seeks to raise the tobacco tax by 22% of the manufacturer’s list price and the cigarette tax by $1.75 per pack of cigarettes.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:27:10 AM
Cigar Imports Met With New FDA Filing Requirement

Those in the business of getting cigars into the United States were met with a bit of a surprise on Monday as the usual process of claiming shipments now involved a filing with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), whose regulation of the premium cigar industry also began yesterday. Several importers and the manufacturers they represent appeared to be caught off guard by the new requirement, which required that the person claiming the shipment provide the name of the factory that produced the cigars, as well as a contact name, physical address of the factory, phone number and e-mail for the factory. Until that information was provided, shipments weren’t being released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which led to some in the industry fearing that their cigars were being held hostage. However, FDA’s filing requirement isn’t part of a new attack on the cigar industry, but rather part of the process that all products regulated by FDA must go through when coming into the country. It seems that the specifics of the new requirement weren’t adequately communicated to–or researched by–some in the cigar industry, leaving several brokers and brand owners unprepared to submit the necessary information.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 07:27:10 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:27:50 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Agree with that also!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:31:11 AM
Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 07:32:50 AM
Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
F'n dewpoint is 78 deg right now.  81 deg, 91% RH.  Oh yeah....
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:33:13 AM
161 Days!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 07:50:13 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 07:51:07 AM
Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
F'n dewpoint is 78 deg right now.  81 deg, 91% RH.  Oh yeah....
Isn't the dewpoint in TexDave's pool less than that?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:56:38 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
LOL, they have one in Ruston too and I think about stopping in for old times  sake every time I drive down I-20.

The more popular joint for us in my day was the Pit Grill which is long gone in Ruston but I have noticed in my travels there are a few scattered around the country, mostly in small towns.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:57:06 AM
Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
F'n dewpoint is 78 deg right now.  81 deg, 91% RH.  Oh yeah....
Isn't the dewpoint in TexDave's pool less than that?
Chit, the water temperature in my pool is not too much higher than that.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:11:33 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:14:03 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:14:42 AM
Good morning, humpees.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:15:24 AM
Good morning, humpees.
Morning, humper.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 08:16:46 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.
I do believe it's in their franchise agreement that cigarette smoke hang in the air at all times.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 08:17:11 AM
Good morning, humpees.
Morning Mayor Hump.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:20:55 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.
I do believe it's in their franchise agreement that cigarette smoke hang in the air at all times.
Must be why I didn't know we had any, since you can't smoke in restaurants here anymore. Thought that would've shuttered them all.  ;D
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:20:58 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:24:20 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Especially coming from a clean city such as Cleveland. :o
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:25:23 AM
Good morning, humpees.
Morning humped mayor.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:27:23 AM
Good morning, humpees.
Morning humped mayor.
I may be a jackass, but I'm no camel.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2016, 08:27:40 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:27:50 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.
I do believe it's in their franchise agreement that cigarette smoke hang in the air at all times.
But at least 75% of said smoke must be stale!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:30:21 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Especially coming from a clean city such as Cleveland. :o
Are you gonna make a burning river joke next? We may need you to download the updated insults codec pack 2.016.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:30:42 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Fore! Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:32:08 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
Although I've never been, there seem to be many better choices to go with. Perhaps I'm influenced by their reputation. We always do a Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwich in the car on our way to CF. Immediately followed by our first cigar of the day.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:33:28 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:34:04 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
Although I've never been, there seem to be many better choices to go with. Perhaps I'm influenced by their reputation. We always do a Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwich in the car on our way to CF. Immediately followed by our first cigar of the day.
Can't go wrong there. Except that at the CF house, it's pork roll, bro!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 08:35:40 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2016, 08:36:05 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Fore! Morning, Dean.
have you gotten out to hit that new driver yet Dave?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 08:36:44 AM
[...]
Pork roll, bro!! If they don't have pork roll, Andy ain't going!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:37:22 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Maybe next year, assuming Nacho doesn't need to be baptized or something.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:38:45 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
Fore! Morning, Dean.
have you gotten out to hit that new driver yet Dave?
Been out a whopping 2 times this year so far. Doesn't sound like much, but it's an ∞% increase over last year when I didn't go at all, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:39:33 AM

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Especially coming from a clean city such as Cleveland. :o
Are you gonna make a burning river joke next? We may need you to download the updated insults codec pack 2.016.

The Cavs just won and already there is a new codec pack? Sheesh, you don't waste any time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:40:45 AM
[...]
And don't put cheese on Fish's. He's watching his girlish figure.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:41:38 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Maybe next year, assuming Nacho doesn't need to be baptized or something.
LMAO!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 08:41:53 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Maybe next year, assuming Nacho doesn't need to be baptized or something.
At this point, I'll be just as surprised as you if I stay longer than 16 hours
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:41:56 AM

[...]

We're lucky we got that much together. We mostly just wandered around for the first few days afterwards, not sure how to react.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:44:15 AM

[...]

It may be the start of something. Put on your seat belt.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 08:47:58 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 08:49:09 AM
[...]
No, that's why they have to add that special smoke scent throught the air handling system for ambiance.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 08:50:10 AM

[...]

Fingers crossed, just not too hard. It IS still Cleveland.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:51:30 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Well it is not like Tony ever got there in time for breakfast ::)

Morning Fish, late to work today.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 08:52:27 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Rite of passage.  Sausage, eggs and hashbrowns "Scattered, smothered, and covered"  Grits on the side.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:53:06 AM
[...]
That is pretty damn funny
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 08:53:51 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
What pray tell did you do to your roof and ceiling?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 08:54:22 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
What pray tell did you do to your roof and ceiling?
Pecker Tracks?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 08:55:25 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 08:55:40 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
Well it is not like Tony ever got there in time for breakfast ::)

Morning Fish, late to work today.
Morning Dave, just had some things to address before checking in
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 08:57:34 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
Nope, none on the horizon so I hope to hang out and play some golf next year. From what I heard nobody was able to put any pressure on LTG so we'll have to change that
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 08:59:10 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Rite of passage.  Sausage, eggs and hashbrowns "Scattered, smothered, and covered"  Grits on the side.
No waffle?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:00:14 AM
Morning Dave, Dave and Bean, the early riser crew!
ditto.
it's golf day, maintenance is going to fix my roof and ceiling, and I have an Oliva G torp and coffee going.
What pray tell did you do to your roof and ceiling?
Pecker Tracks?
Was thinking along those lines but didn't know quite how to approach it.  Waiting for Bean for some knuckle dragging pointers.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:01:30 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Rite of passage.  Sausage, eggs and hashbrowns "Scattered, smothered, and covered"  Grits on the side.
No waffle?
Cutting back.  Watching my figure as well...still Speedo season at the Jersey Shore!  Go with either the grits or waffle, not both.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:02:56 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
I'm sure I'll have a conflict in 2018. Someone at our church schedules 6 days for Holy Communion each year and assigns the dates - no substitutions. Somehow my kids always end up on CF weekend.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 09:03:58 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
Nope, none on the horizon so I hope to hang out and play some golf next year. From what I heard nobody was able to put any pressure on LTG so we'll have to change that
Bring it on, pork roll!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 09:04:56 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
I've never been but have always been curious to try one.
Closest one to you may be in Bethlehem. You need to try it next year at CF.
I may have to try it too, if only I stayed long enough for breakfast
No more Sacraments to deal with this year?
I'm sure I'll have a conflict in 2018. Someone at our church schedules 6 days for Holy Communion each year and assigns the dates - no substitutions. Somehow my kids always end up on CF weekend.
Sounds like you need to put a little more in the collection plate to get the prime non-CF slot.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:05:53 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2016, 09:06:37 AM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:07:43 AM
[...]
In the Catholic church, money ALWAYS gets you what you want. CF is expensive as it is, don't need to add this expense too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:11:49 AM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:13:05 AM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Told you you shouldn't have installed that non-code shower upstairs...
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:15:36 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 09:18:17 AM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2016, 09:18:30 AM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?
actually I am looking to move. got a couple realtors showing me a few homes for rent next week. time I got out of the park and into a place of my own.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:22:21 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 09:23:37 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:32:24 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
Sure, sure, we believe that.   ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2016, 09:35:03 AM
heading out to the driving range. catch yall tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 09:37:49 AM
heading out to the driving range. catch yall tomorrow.
Long and Straight!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 09:38:50 AM
Markets Open and very flat

DOW  -1.03 @ 18,531
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 09:39:21 AM
Time for a short walk.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 09:40:05 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Great, I'll place that in my "who gives a fuck" file
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 09:40:32 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Damn, that's an exciting development, thanks so much for the back story.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 09:45:56 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Damn, that's an exciting development, thanks so much for the back story.
I'm sure it sent shock waves through the IT community that we can't possibly imagine
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:50:13 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
I thought it was going to be a negative piece. I'm happy it wasn't.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 09:51:20 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Damn, that's an exciting development, thanks so much for the back story.
I'm sure it sent shock waves through the IT community that we can't possibly imagine
Indeed.  And per Tony the media apparently ignored it.  Just unbelievable.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:51:26 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Great, I'll place that in my "who gives a fuck" file
Think you need to order a bigger cabinet for those files.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:51:49 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Great, I'll place that in my "who gives a fuck" file
It's kinda what I do for a living so EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 09:52:57 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Great, I'll place that in my "who gives a fuck" file
It's kinda what I do for a living so EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!
So you gonna see what positions Disney/ESPN have open in October?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:53:47 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Great, I'll place that in my "who gives a fuck" file
It's kinda what I do for a living so EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!
So you gonna see what positions Disney/ESPN have open in October?
Maybe.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 09:54:09 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Great, I'll place that in my "who gives a fuck" file
It's kinda what I do for a living so EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!
So you gonna see what positions Disney/ESPN have open in October?
Looks like the "get rid of the Go.com" position has been filled, so no.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:56:23 AM
[...]
That definitely would have been my first order of business. My 2nd one is to tell you all to GFY!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 09:57:50 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Damn, that's an exciting development, thanks so much for the back story.
I'm sure it sent shock waves through the IT community that we can't possibly imagine
Tough crowd, Tony.  8)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 09:59:48 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
I thought it was going to be a negative piece. I'm happy it wasn't.
I forwarded it to my wife and the first thing she asked is if it was a negative piece.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 10:01:24 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
I thought it was going to be a negative piece. I'm happy it wasn't.
I forwarded it to my wife and the first thing she asked is if it was a negative piece.
I would never call Joanna a negative piece.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:03:42 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Damn, that's an exciting development, thanks so much for the back story.
I'm sure it sent shock waves through the IT community that we can't possibly imagine
Tough crowd, Tony.  8)
It got Fish to post more than once today. So there's that.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2016, 10:03:45 AM
Not to change the subject but did anyone notice, ESPN’s website, which had been hosted at espn.go.com since forever, is finally now at espn.com?
Never knew what that meant.  I would type ESPN and it would go to the right place....know it said ESPNgo, but meant nothing to me.  I didn't notice that it now says just ESPN.
Go.com was acquired by Disney about 20 years ago. They used it as a portal to all their sites; Disney.com, ABC.com, ESPN, etc. For some reason ESPN kept it even after their other sites abandoned it. I happened to notice this morning that it changed. Hadn't heard about it in the media so I thought I'd ask here.
Damn, that's an exciting development, thanks so much for the back story.
I'm sure it sent shock waves through the IT community that we can't possibly imagine
Tough crowd, Tony.  8)
Oh please!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2016, 10:04:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:04:46 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
I thought it was going to be a negative piece. I'm happy it wasn't.
I forwarded it to my wife and the first thing she asked is if it was a negative piece.
I would never call Joanna a negative piece.
Agreed.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 10:05:10 AM
[...]
Always consider that a win.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 10:05:54 AM
Mr. Raz checking in early as well today. Good Morning.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:07:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning fellow ITer. Don't mention the ESPN redirect on here. It'll go over like a fart in a space suit.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 10:07:32 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 10:08:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning fellow ITer. Don't mention the ESPN redirect on here. It'll go over like a fart in a space suit.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 10:09:08 AM
This is what it's really like to be on HGTV's 'Fixed Upper'

Chip and Joanna renovated photographer Rachel Whyte's home—and she's giving us all the behind-the-scenes details.

http://www.chron.com/life/style/home-design/article/This-is-what-it-s-really-like-to-be-on-HGTV-s-9133600.php

Edit:   **** Note: I have not read this myself because I don't give a rat's azz about Goofy Chip and Joanna.
I thought it was going to be a negative piece. I'm happy it wasn't.
I forwarded it to my wife and the first thing she asked is if it was a negative piece.
Did you tell her she was the only negative piece? ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 10:12:49 AM
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 10:13:43 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
Just shocking!!   :o   ???   ::)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:22:40 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2016, 10:22:40 AM
Mr. Raz checking in early as well today. Good Morning.
Indeed. Back on the routine schedule. Good morning.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2016, 10:24:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning fellow ITer. Don't mention the ESPN redirect on here. It'll go over like a fart in a space suit.
What do you expect from a bunch of poor suckers who have to work even when it's raining? They're just envious.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 10:26:47 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:35:56 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 10:41:18 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
GFY.com
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 10:47:31 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
That's a job which would surely turn your brain to mush.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:51:07 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
That's a job which would surely turn your brain to mush.
No one will notice the difference.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2016, 10:52:43 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good, except for I do like the buckwheat pancakes) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
good morning boys, like me the IHOP lingonberry swedish crepes.  and I get to order from the old timers menu too!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 10:53:27 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2016, 10:54:30 AM
Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
what has ten legs and 47 teeth? _ the wait staff at Waffle House.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2016, 10:55:31 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 10:57:07 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
(https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/62044377.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 11:03:55 AM
Bet you don't see this on CNN

EXPLOSIVE VIDEO: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’
An eyewitness claims, 'You could smell the marijuana.' Watch the shocking footage!

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
GFY.com
No, that was the old web address.... ::)  They've moved to .go!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 11:06:10 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 11:13:57 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Did you throw in a GFY for him too?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 11:32:49 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Send him a participation ribbon after his next meeting, too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2016, 11:33:21 AM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?
actually I am looking to move. got a couple realtors showing me a few homes for rent next week. time I got out of the park and into a place of my own.
Life in the trailer park too wild and crazy for you Dean?  Can you spell privacy?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2016, 11:34:13 AM

http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/ (http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/)
I'm more interested in the 25 epic yoga moments caught on camera.
25 spring break moments you must see!
What a shitty site. I could probably help them... radaronline.go.com.
GFY.com
No, that was the old web address.... ::)  They've moved to .go!
As in GFY!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2016, 11:41:00 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Edit to suit himself.  You did tell him to knock himself out didn't you?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 11:47:38 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
No joke.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 11:49:04 AM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Was that a racist remark towards Rajogopal?
Edit: That's really his name, by the way.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 11:52:27 AM
Holt's DD sux today.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 12:11:10 PM
Salad.go Lull?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 12:20:20 PM
hell of a roof leak from the heavy rains here. even got quite a mold problem.
Maybe you can get a new house out of it?
actually I am looking to move. got a couple realtors showing me a few homes for rent next week. time I got out of the park and into a place of my own.
Life in the trailer park too wild and crazy for you Dean?  Can you spell privacy?
Is there a guesthouse on the redhead's estate?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 12:22:27 PM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Was that a racist remark towards Rajogopal?
Edit: That's really his name, by the way.
Well, as I didn't know his name or his race, and there is nothing inherently racist about sandals.....NOPE!
....regardless of whether I could have made an educated guess.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 12:23:59 PM
ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 12:26:12 PM
No lull here.
Like Michael Phelps, I gotta just keep the focus and keep on swimming.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 12:31:49 PM
ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Wonder if it had anything to do with the stress from the go.com switch?

Too soon?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2016, 12:35:03 PM
ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Wonder if it had anything to do with the stress from the go.com switch?

Too soon?
It depends, did his old bookmark redirect him to the current site?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 12:39:31 PM
Subway turkey & spinach on honey oat for lunch.  Wish I could say Yum but I am not quite there yet.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2016, 12:41:02 PM
Just got a call from a colleague that says my architectural drawings for website traffic flow are too detailed. Asked if I could remove some of the nitty gritty. I told him that I bestow ownership of the files on him and he could do as he pleases. A-hole!
Have you told him about the bunny & loops for his shoelaces yet?  8)
Too difficult, he just wears slip on sandals.
Well, James Bond hated shoelaces, too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 12:43:41 PM

ESPN host and play by play announcer John Saunders dead at 61.
Wonder if it had anything to do with the stress from the go.com switch?

Too soon?
It depends, did his old bookmark redirect him to the current site?

I'm certain it did. And now his browser has been permanently redirected (HTTP 301) to that great big broadcast studio in the sky. May he rest in peace.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 12:45:55 PM

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 12:56:49 PM

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10
If you have no assets, you'll fit right in to Greece.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:03:58 PM
Afternoon, Humpers
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 01:08:32 PM

10 great places in the world to retire if you’re not rich

Some spots in this ranking are practically unheard of

No. 1: Algarve, Portugal

No. 2: Valletta, Malta

No. 3: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

No. 4: Cayo, Belize

No. 5: Ljubljana, Slovenia (pronounced LOO-blee-ah-na)

No. 6: Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia (pronounced Ko-tah Kin-a-BA-lu)

No. 7: Playa del Carmen, Mexico

No. 8: Crete, Greece

No. 9: Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

No. 10: Ambergris Caye, Belize

Full Article including explanations of how these were chosen:

   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-great-places-in-the-world-to-retire-if-youre-not-rich-2016-08-10
If you have no assets, you'll fit right in to Greece.
Sure, why not retire to someplace where you don't know the language, customs, currency and are a great distance from any family making visits near impossible (OK, not always a bad thing).
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 01:10:57 PM
Greetings Steve.  Did you hear about ESPN.go.com changing to ESPN.com?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 01:11:35 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 01:12:53 PM
Greetings Steve.  Did you hear about ESPN.go.com changing to ESPN.com?
If not, *spoiler alert.*
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:16:39 PM
Greetings Steve.  Did you hear about ESPN.go.com changing to ESPN.com?

No, but thankfully it didn't change my account login for my phone. What a pain.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 01:17:57 PM

[...]

Your poiints pretty much describe where I live now.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:18:07 PM
Greetings Steve.  Did you hear about ESPN.go.com changing to ESPN.com?
If not, *spoiler alert.*

Lol... I read back.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 01:18:34 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
YUK!!!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 01:20:10 PM
Afternoon BS
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 01:24:36 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
I hope he hurts you. BASTAGE!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:25:19 PM

[...]

Well, you could buy a lot in Puerto Vallarta and get 'em back!!! Besides, isn't that where the Love Boat went... and all of those folks got lucky.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:26:53 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
I hope he hurts you. BASTAGE!

Hey, Antnee. I JUST heard about the .go change... can you believe that shit.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 01:31:33 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
I hope he hurts you. BASTAGE!

Hey, Antnee. I JUST heard about the .go change... can you believe that shit.
GFY too!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 01:31:53 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
I hope he hurts you. BASTAGE!

Hey, Antnee. I JUST heard about the .go change... can you believe that shit.
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:34:01 PM
Time to go to the dentist.... ;D
I hope he hurts you. BASTAGE!

Hey, Antnee. I JUST heard about the .go change... can you believe that shit.
GFY too!

"I hope these letters find you, and find you well."  :P
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 01:51:39 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!

You seem to be missing a day, Golf. Did you start a new schedule?

Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2016, 01:56:25 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!

You seem to be missing a day, Golf. Did you start a new schedule?
Steve's on fire!  ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:02:11 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
WTF happened to Thursday?

Oh, I know - you don't plan on finishing everything on date night so got to carryover.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 02:07:55 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on August 10, 2016, 02:08:11 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 02:15:16 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Probably wake up with a soft tire just like Dean did on Monday.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
Sheesh, I am ready to go home!  Might cut out a little early but not this early.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 02:19:36 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?

I'm not sure , but it feels like the RH went down 10% when he opened the door.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:21:31 PM
Extra nice here today - Temperature 102 with a feels like 116
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 02:22:18 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?

I'm not sure , but it feels like the RH went down 10% when he opened the door.
I felt it.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 02:23:35 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Probably wake up with a soft tire just like Dean did on Monday.

LALTS... not before giving her 2 minutes of hell first!

And he's not going to be able to smoke one after either... He's gonna have to cuddle.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:30:48 PM
Alright, it's about that time. See youse guys on Friday. Hazzuh!
Don't enjoy that date night too much.

Ah. Date has him taking the next day off. She must be going to wear his ass out tonight! This is where he has to put in the real "overtime".  Hahaha
Probably wake up with a soft tire just like Dean did on Monday.

LALTS... not before giving her 2 inches for 2 minutes of hell first!

And he's not going to be able to smoke one after either... He's gonna have to cuddle.
Added a little more detail for you.

LMFAO, don't forget the cuddle time.  At least at his age maybe.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:38:55 PM

Obama Forgives 107 Gun Felons Amid Calls for Stricter Gun Control

President Barack Obama has forgiven 107 federal inmates who were convicted of gun crimes during his administration while at the same time pushing for stricter gun controls, according to a story in The Washington Times
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

Obama Forgives 107 Gun Felons Amid Calls for Stricter Gun Control

President Barack Obama has forgiven 107 federal inmates who were convicted of gun crimes during his administration while at the same time pushing for stricter gun controls, according to a story in The Washington Times

This must be more about our overflowing prisons. There was an article just the other day saying he let a bunch of "lifers" out early too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 02:50:11 PM
Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 03:28:43 PM
Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Come now, I'm sure it was sparkling water with a twist, nothing more. He'll be taking snaps as a Cowboy before you know it.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 03:31:58 PM
Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Come now, I'm sure it was sparkling water with a twist, nothing more. He'll be taking snaps as a Cowboy before you know it.
Speaking of sparkling water it is about Tito's Time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 03:44:05 PM
Tito's Time!  BBL
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:21:59 PM
Johnny Manziel spotted partying in New York, two months after sobriety vow :o

It looks like old habits die hard.

Disgraced Cleveland Browns player Johnny Manziel was spotted partying it up in New York, a little more than a month after vowing to go sober, according to media outlets.

"He was not that messy, but drinking and dancing," a source said.

He was allegedly spotted at Marquee in the downtown area over the weekend after a Drake concert. Manziel was then seen grabbing dinner with Jason Derulo, Philipp Plein, Alec Monopoly and Jonathan Cheban at Tao before grabbing more drinks at Avenue.
Come now, I'm sure it was sparkling water with a twist, nothing more. He'll be taking snaps as a Cowboy before you know it.
Exactly!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:23:18 PM

[...]

Which is why you're not retiring there.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:31:05 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 04:33:14 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:42:07 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Who was that masked man?
He in costume again?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:43:45 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Actually he has his co-op this semester so he is working, just like a real person!
Instead of starting with a 10:10 or 11:15 class, every day at 7;30!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 04:44:25 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Actually he has his co-op this semester so he is working, just like a real person!
Instead of starting with a 10:10 or 11:15 class, every day at 7;30!
7:30, in the AM?  Oh, the humanity!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2016, 04:47:29 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Try waxing the humidor to seal up the wood so the humi will retain moisture.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 04:55:37 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Try waxing the humidor to seal up the wood so the humi I'll retain moisture.
You want him to wax his wood so she'll retain her moisture? TWSS.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:56:54 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Oh boy.  That ought to get him to class on time.
Actually he has his co-op this semester so he is working, just like a real person!
Instead of starting with a 10:10 or 11:15 class, every day at 7;30!
7:30, in the AM?  Oh, the humanity!
Can you imagine?  Actually, he's real excited, it's with Bosch.  Wouldn't you know there is a Waffle House not a quarter mile up the street!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 04:57:38 PM
Just a quick drive thru.....  I saw the humidor that is being offered on the Cigar Page, 100 count glass top for $49.  That looks exactly like the one I have, and I've had allot of trouble with it keeping the correct humidity.  At least once a year I have to re-season it to help it to maintain it's humidity.  I can only assume that the glass (I don't think it's the seal), allows the wood to dry out on the inside.  Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it.  Or for that factor, I'm not going with any glass humidors again.  I have a Cuban Crafters (all wood) 150 count and I love it.  Works great.  Later guys..., I back to doing that retirement stuff... :)
Try waxing the humidor to seal up the wood so the humi I'll retain moisture.
You want him to wax his wood so she'll retain her moisture? TWSS.
There you go Tony, first one in  [TNWSS]
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:00:35 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:02:10 PM
DOW.  -37 @ 18,495
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:03:13 PM
Nica Rustica cut now stir up some Tito's and hit the floatee.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 05:06:38 PM
Nica Rustica cut now stir up some Tito's and hit the floatee.
Put some of those Nicas in my cart during the last jam. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 05:07:28 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Is he gonna be riding it helmetless in South Carolina?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 05:10:21 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Is he gonna be riding it helmetless in South Carolina?
Promised me otherwise.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 05:12:37 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 05:18:16 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Is he gonna be riding it helmetless in South Carolina?
Promised me otherwise.
I don't ride because I don't want to get mistaken for one of the Guinness book guys...

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160810/56d8836e1a9200531e7b86da1fdf8fdd.jpg)

But there is something about riding without a helmet that scares the shit out of me.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:18:40 PM
Nica Rustica cut now stir up some Tito's and hit the floatee.
Put some of those Nicas in my cart during the last jam. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Much Cheaper at Famous
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:19:41 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:20:10 PM
Float'n & Smok'n underway
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 05:27:53 PM

Nica Rustica cut now stir up some Tito's and hit the floatee.
Put some of those Nicas in my cart during the last jam. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Much Cheaper at Famous

I feel like I never see them cheaper than $5 apiece. How much are they at famous?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:30:08 PM

Nica Rustica cut now stir up some Tito's and hit the floatee.
Put some of those Nicas in my cart during the last jam. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Much Cheaper at Famous

I feel like I never see them cheaper than $5 apiece. How much are they at famous?
On a deal just north of $3 and at regular mash is about 4.75 less CATSRULE had them beanoncheapo 2 times last week.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 05:41:54 PM

Nica Rustica cut now stir up some Tito's and hit the floatee.
Put some of those Nicas in my cart during the last jam. Haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Much Cheaper at Famous

I feel like I never see them cheaper than $5 apiece. How much are they at famous?
On a deal just north of $3 and at regular mash is about 4.75 less CATSRULE had them beanoncheapo 2 times last week.
'Nough said. Thanks for the info.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 05:41:57 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
Is he gonna be riding it helmetless in South Carolina?
Promised me otherwise.
I don't ride because I don't want to get mistaken for one of the Guinness book guys...

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160810/56d8836e1a9200531e7b86da1fdf8fdd.jpg)

But there is something about riding without a helmet that scares the shit out of me.
Riding period is interesting enough, don't next extra things to think about.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2016, 05:42:55 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 05:52:27 PM
Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:54:56 PM
Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 05:56:45 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2016, 06:00:12 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)
TNWSS
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 06:55:09 PM
Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2016, 07:11:00 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 07:23:02 PM
Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
So you'll leave her less when you kick the bucket. What's it to you?
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:23:27 PM
Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
All u can eat catfish night, yum!
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:24:10 PM
Time to start thinking about getting something to eat. Looking at some chicken and ribs.
Sounds damn good.  I am thinking about having the warden pick up some shrimp fried rice on her way home.
Fried rice trick failed warden wants to meet at the yacht club grill.  Good food there but will cost me 4 times more.  Oh well.
So you'll leave her less when you kick the bucket. What's it to you?
Boat money ;).
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 07:24:30 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2016, 07:26:25 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
I think he is referring to Dave as shown by the people picture
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 07:48:15 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
I think he is referring to Dave as shown by the people picture
Oh. I might owe him an apology then.
Title: Re: 8/10/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2016, 11:13:18 PM
Boy glad to get back to school and pick up his new toy.
That thing looks evil!
Not quite as sedate as his old man's.  (but I do have more HP)

But carrying more WEIGHT  ;D
Yea, well, there's that... ???
Gonna get a banana up his tailpipe.
He's got an internship, not a prison sentence. Sheesh, Mike.
I think he is referring to Dave as shown by the people picture
Oh. I might owe him an apology then.
Sheesh. I guess he really got offended, huh?