CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 29, 2016, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 1/29/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 29, 2016, 12:00:16 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 01:15:57 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2016, 02:32:03 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2016, 02:33:29 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 02:44:36 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
Good morning Rick.
Hi Chip
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 02:46:13 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Worst things happen at this hour. I hope you are having a fine smoke to start your day.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2016, 02:56:17 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Worst things happen at this hour. I hope you are having a fine smoke to start your day.
No smoke this morning as I woke up late.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2016, 02:56:51 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Worst things happen at this hour. I hope you are having a fine smoke to start your day.
Enjoy the rest of your day Rick, I gotta hit the road for work now.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 03:03:30 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Worst things happen at this hour. I hope you are having a fine smoke to start your day.
Enjoy the rest of your day Rick, I gotta hit the road for work now.
Take care Chip, have a good day.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 03:57:05 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 29, 2016, 04:58:59 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Better than putting lit end of cigar in the mouth!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 04:59:55 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Better than putting lit end of cigar in the mouth!
Ain't that the truth.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 05:56:56 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Better than putting lit end of cigar in the mouth!
Ain't that the truth.
Morning Dave. Don't lick the donuts.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 06:11:57 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Better than putting lit end of cigar in the mouth!
Ain't that the truth.
Morning Dave. Don't lick the donuts.
But if I lick them, then they're mine. Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:16:57 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Worst things happen at this hour. I hope you are having a fine smoke to start your day.
I can't think of anything much worse than a coffe making failure for the early morning crowd except a heart attack or a stroke.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 06:17:24 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Better than putting lit end of cigar in the mouth!
Ain't that the truth.
Morning Dave. Don't lick the donuts.
But if I lick them, then they're mine. Morning, Rick.
lol hey Dave. I'm handing over the phone to 1st shift here now. Thinking of a morning cigar (or pipe) with decaf. The nic hit actually helps me sleep.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:17:29 AM
Morning Blue, LSU and Golf.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:18:35 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
Worst things happen at this hour. I hope you are having a fine smoke to start your day.
No smoke this morning as I woke up late.
Not like you to be oversleeping.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 06:27:42 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 06:32:16 AM
Chip, The coffee is ready to go just push the button.
I wish I had it that easy this morning, first pot I made was with no coffee grounds. Sheesh on me!
D'oh!
Better than putting lit end of cigar in the mouth!
Or starting the coffee but forgetting to put the pot on the base.
Or lighting the lighter when it's upside down.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: bluecollar on January 29, 2016, 06:32:59 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave and Dave.
Hi Dave, and Texas Dave. All you guy's have a great day. I'm outta here for this morning.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 06:35:36 AM
Morning Chip, Rick, Dave and Dave.
Morning, Daves.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 06:36:09 AM
Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 06:40:23 AM
Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, Scott. See you lost out on the EPCs to some schmuck in AZ.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 06:41:40 AM
Pulled up my bank account today to see if my bonus check had been deposited, and I have a credit from Amazon for $9.91. Don't have anything from them that I should be refunded for. Contacted them, they have no idea what it's from and they have to get back to me. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:42:24 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Fish
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 06:47:12 AM
Morning NotGoodEnoughBidderBiebs.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:52:40 AM
Congratulations 18k Dave!🎉
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 06:54:26 AM
Congratulations 18k Dave!🎉
thanks.  Couldn't have done it without you.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 06:57:29 AM
Good morning boys and Happy Friday!
Morning, Scott. See you lost out on the EPCs to some schmuck in AZ.
I wasn't really bidding but saw they went for $49
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 06:58:57 AM
Morning NotGoodEnoughBidderBiebs.
Morning David, not my favorite vitola but I would have taken them at $34
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 06:59:12 AM
Congratulations 18k Dave!🎉
thanks.  Couldn't have done it without you.
True story
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 07:16:11 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 07:20:33 AM
Morning NotGoodEnoughBidderBiebs.
Morning David, not my favorite vitola but I would have taken them at $34
Agreed on vitola.  Came to the same conclusion previously at $43.  Missed out on a box of New Wave Reserva Toro as well at $64.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 07:25:15 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 07:32:23 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 07:50:18 AM
Morning men.  Scorcher today, TxDave?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 07:55:42 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 07:57:12 AM
Morning men.  Scorcher today, TxDave?
It's been like two weeks, hasn't it?
Figure either that or a Gurkha special.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 07:57:32 AM
Morning men.  Scorcher today, TxDave?
Have to ask Tony about that.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 07:57:56 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 07:59:18 AM
Morning men.  Scorcher today, TxDave?
It's been like two weeks, hasn't it?
Figure either that or a Gurkha special.
They are new and trying to grow so give them a fair opportunity to develop.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:00:11 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 08:04:04 AM
Morning NotGoodEnoughBidderBiebs.
Morning David, not my favorite vitola but I would have taken them at $34
Agreed on vitola.  Came to the same conclusion previously at $43.  Missed out on a box of New Wave Reserva Toro as well at $64.
I was watching those also
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 08:14:00 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
You offering to do the training for me? I know you have the skill set now.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 08:17:35 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
You offering to do the training for me? I know you have the skill set now.
No, that's if you want to be on a team.  Or pick out a proper mardi gras mask.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:18:21 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
You offering to do the training for me? I know you have the skill set now.
Nope, not my line of work.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 08:18:26 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 08:37:06 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 08:38:32 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
And re-brand it The White House by Trump International©
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 08:47:40 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Looks like Tex has gotten in touch with his inner emotional radar.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 08:47:59 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
And re-brand it The White House by Trump International©
The Federal Gubmint is bankrupt already, so he can't take credit for that.  But it will make him feel right at home.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:48:17 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
First he'll emblazon "TRUMP" on all four sides and roof of the White House.
And re-brand it The White House by Trump International©
Or if elected Hillary will donate it to the Clinton Foundation then let Chelsea charge for tours to see the first president to wear a home confinement ankle bracelet.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 08:50:06 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Looks like Tex has gotten in touch with his inner emotional radar.
Would not want a look at that display screen.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 08:50:30 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
I think he already has that law (or will it be an amendment) drafted.
As Jimmy Fallon said, it's understandable that Trump has a fear of pretty young women that challenge him....last time that happened he had to pay half his money.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:51:09 AM
Not even a single item sold out on the Page, thought for sure Travellin Dave would buy up all the Hickenloopers.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:51:42 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Sounds like Golf hates women and needs some sensitivity training.
Looks like Tex has gotten in touch with his inner emotional radar.
Would not want a look at that display screen.
Neither would I
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:54:18 AM
More Texas news...
Dad takes away cell phone from 12 year old daughter for inappropriate texting (bullying)...
Mother (happens to be remarried to a cop) has him arrested.
Case takes two years in the courts to be resolved....

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/26/dallas-dad-not-guilty-taking-tween-daughters-phone/79376226/
I bet mother now has full custody and the kid is doing whatever she damn well pleases.
The mother should be thrown in jail for being an idiot.
Can't be jailed for being a vindictive bitch.
That might be one of the first things Trump works on.
I think he already has that law (or will it be an amendment) drafted.
As Jimmy Fallon said, it's understandable that Trump has a fear of pretty young women that challenge him....last time that happened he had to pay half his money.
After which drug induced accident did  Fallon figure that out?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 08:57:40 AM
Not even a single item sold out on the Page, thought for sure Travellin Dave would buy up all the Hickenloopers.
If they had backs, I would have been all over them!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:58:55 AM
Not even a single item sold out on the Page, thought for sure Travellin Dave would buy up all the Hickenloopers.
If they had backs, I would have been all over them!
LOL, I would have bought a couple myself it that were the case.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 08:58:56 AM
[...]

Wouldn't she have to be convicted of something first? ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 09:00:34 AM
And a SCORCHER it is!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 09:01:14 AM
[...]

Go ahead, poke the bear.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:03:23 AM
[...]

Yes, but she would also have to win first.   Only time will tell.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 09:05:12 AM
http://www.9news.com/story/news/weird/2016/01/22/driver-ticketed-driving-car-snow-covered-car/79199862/

Why is he allowed to drive a car in the first place.
Seems about the same as pulling over a drunk driver, having a shot with him and sending him on his merry way.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:05:59 AM
Nice deal on SL Habanos
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 09:06:48 AM
And a SCORCHER it is!
(https://www.mansfieldins.com/files/2014/07/sbready.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 09:06:51 AM
[...]

It will give congress something to do for the next four years as she has no birther issues and Bengazi already has 10 committee's investigating.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:11:36 AM
Did not take long to get the 60 RG's flowing. ::)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:21:08 AM
Did not take long to get the 60 RG's flowing. ::)
And the Gurkha's
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:27:44 AM
Did not take long to get the 60 RG's flowing. ::)
And the Gurkha's
FdLA Robusts are cheaper on the mash with CATSRULE
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:32:27 AM
Markets Open

DOW.  + 74
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 09:39:18 AM
Did not take long to get the 60 RG's flowing. ::)
And the Gurkha's
Not a terrible price on Oval robs.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2016, 09:47:46 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 09:49:10 AM
Hey Tex,
You should try this for your next teambuilding exercise:
http://theshrug.com/this-banned-beer-commercial-is-hilarious-and-i-cant-stop-laughing/
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2016, 09:50:06 AM
just what I need, Scorcher Day!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 09:51:27 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2016, 09:54:08 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
never heard of them.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:57:18 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 09:57:39 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
never heard of them.
Me neither, and a cigar NJDave hasn't tried, so they can't be any good.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 09:58:47 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
Missed those but damn good cigars, bought 5 on the page a while back and smoked one.  Expensive, not a regular weekly smoke for me but it would be nice.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 09:59:02 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2016, 10:00:54 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
too many different passwords to remember. had to change them all to the same thing. IRS was confusing: at least 2 capital letters, numbers, and 1 symbol.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 10:01:26 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
LMFAO, how did you figure out my banter password?   Now I got to change the damn thing.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 29, 2016, 10:02:54 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
Ha, may try that 6 months down the road when I have to change them again.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 10:03:03 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
too many different passwords to remember. had to change them all to the same thing. IRS was confusing: at least 2 capital letters, numbers, and 1 symbol.
Chit, I got at least 10 passwords all different at my office and most of them we have to change every 60-90 days.  It is a total nightmare to keep up with.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 10:03:17 AM
This is a fine way for Tony to raise some money for banter improvement and herf funding!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI3Y1auTFpU
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 10:04:40 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
too many different passwords to remember. had to change them all to the same thing. IRS was confusing: at least 2 capital letters, numbers, and 1 symbol.
Chit, I got at least 0 passwords all different at my office and most of them we have to change every 60-90 days.  It is a total nightmare to keep up with.
Best way to deal with that is use the same password with a two digit (or three if you prefer) number on the end.  each time just increase the number by 1.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 10:05:23 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
never heard of them.
First Padron Connie.  Just released this year.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 10:06:13 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
Missed those but damn good cigars, bought 5 on the page a while back and smoked one.  Expensive, not a regular weekly smoke for me but it would be nice.
Not quite your simple country boy cigar!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 10:13:11 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
Ha, may try that 6 months down the road when I have to change them again.
Appropriate for an IRS site, for sure.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 10:18:40 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
Ha, may try that 6 months down the road when I have to change them again.
Appropriate for an IRS site, for sure.
What does post whoring have to do with it?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 10:25:20 AM
good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
too many different passwords to remember. had to change them all to the same thing. IRS was confusing: at least 2 capital letters, numbers, and 1 symbol.
Chit, I got at least 0 passwords all different at my office and most of them we have to change every 60-90 days.  It is a total nightmare to keep up with.
Best way to deal with that is use the same password with a two digit (or three if you prefer) number on the end.  each time just increase the number by 1.
Basically what I do, and it was 10 not 0.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 10:28:18 AM
Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
Missed those but damn good cigars, bought 5 on the page a while back and smoked one.  Expensive, not a regular weekly smoke for me but it would be nice.
Not quite your simple country boy cigar!
Simple men like good cigars too even though I don't crave the boutique game so much. :). I keep a few Padron '64's around which I actually like better than the Damaso's but I have never had a bad Padron.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 10:37:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 10:38:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 10:45:10 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Professor.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 10:46:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
Absolutely nothing. Everything we can see is very, very old.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 10:55:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
Absolutely nothing. Everything we can see is very, very old.
TWDeanS
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
Scorching pretty heavily on the San Lotano's today.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:04:17 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 11:08:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:19:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Not a bad way to spend a rainy weekend.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 11:35:54 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Not a bad way to spend a rainy weekend.
Not when you're playing with top-flight musicians it ain't.

I mean, top-flight other than me. I'm just a hack.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:41:09 AM
Scorcher back to San Lotano's ....another lazy day?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:41:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Not a bad way to spend a rainy weekend.
Not when you're playing with top-flight musicians it ain't.

I mean, top-flight other than me. I'm just a hack.
Apparently you have them fooled into thinking you can hold serve... ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:44:20 AM
What the heck, Scorcher is even repeating offering numbers, SL was #2 now #3 La Palina Red Label.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 11:44:38 AM
Scorcher back to San Lotano's ....another lazy day?
Good for AJ whores like yourself
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 11:46:49 AM
Scorcher back to San Lotano's ....another lazy day?
Good for AJ whores like yourself
He's an Atlantic whore, AJ is just a client. ;)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:55:45 AM
Scorcher back to San Lotano's ....another lazy day?
Good for AJ whores like yourself
He's an Atlantic whore, AJ is just a client. ;)
I don't want to play favorites.....I'm just a whore, period.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 11:57:53 AM
Looking like a 10 offering loop....
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 12:01:11 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Not a bad way to spend a rainy weekend.
Not when you're playing with top-flight musicians it ain't.

I mean, top-flight other than me. I'm just a hack.
Apparently you have them fooled into thinking you can hold serve... ;)
I have the most stage presence. And I know a lot of songs.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: sfish on January 29, 2016, 12:02:02 PM
Looking like a 10 offering loop....
Whore!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 12:07:23 PM
Looking like a 10 offering loop....
Whore!
Non-specific whore!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 12:07:59 PM
Looking like a 10 offering loop....
Whore!
I'm bored, time to go get a couple of slices for lunch.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 12:08:41 PM
Looking like a 10 offering loop....
Whore!
Non-specific whore!
:-*
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 12:08:59 PM
Looking like a 10 offering loop....
Whore!
:-*
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 12:18:48 PM
Anyone miss the Padrons the first time around? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 12:29:18 PM
Anyone miss the Padrons the first time around? Sheesh.
And now the Porsche lighter is back.  Clusterloopscorch.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 12:35:41 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 12:38:42 PM
Anyone miss the Padrons the first time around? Sheesh.
And now the Porsche lighter is back.  Clusterloopscorch.
Wouldn't want to miss out on that opportunity a second time...
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 12:52:29 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 12:59:50 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 01:14:40 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 01:45:49 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 02:13:23 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
GFY's 3 times!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 02:15:07 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
GFY's 3 times!
Don't you feel special being so loved and admired?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 02:15:08 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03

Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 02:15:37 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
Because if not things could continue to devolve until he finds himself facing federal pound-you-in-ass prison.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 02:15:52 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
GFY's 3 times!
Don't you feel special being so loved and admired?
I would define your love as mocked and ridiculed.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 02:16:34 PM
DOW.   +284
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 02:19:30 PM
I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
Because if not things could continue to devolve until he finds himself facing federal pound-you-in-ass prison.
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 02:21:22 PM
Time to pack it up, but the fun isn't over for the week. Back at 11 tomorrow for some OT. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 02:25:30 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 29, 2016, 02:26:10 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 02:27:02 PM
Time to pack it up, but the fun isn't over for the week. Back at 11 tomorrow for some OT. Hazzuh!
More cigar money!  Later,
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 02:30:08 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 02:30:10 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Thank you.  Done.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 02:31:02 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 02:37:15 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 02:39:17 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
I luv enablin' others

You should get you a retirement tub going!!!!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 03:13:12 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
I luv enablin' others

You should get you a retirement tub going!!!!
This purchase is going to send me into another tupperadore.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 03:31:15 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
I luv enablin' others

You should get you a retirement tub going!!!!
This purchase is going to send me into another tupperadore.
Good, get a nice 74 quart tub and fill-ur-up!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 03:32:16 PM
Time to select some refreshments and a smoke.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 03:33:18 PM
DOW +334
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 03:39:49 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
And all is well in the world again!
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 03:40:58 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
I luv enablin' others

You should get you a retirement tub going!!!!
This purchase is going to send me into another tupperadore.
And once you get it, just think of all that additional space you have to take advantage of.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 03:43:06 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
I luv enablin' others

You should get you a retirement tub going!!!!
This purchase is going to send me into another tupperadore.
With all that room, you know the other side projects are pretty decent as well.  The chisel dick 52-C is very pleasant.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 03:47:17 PM
Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?
http://cigar.com/shfr51
Damn, I better buy some more if it is Cheapo-Bean approved!

Thank Ogie for that FS Code.
My favorite MoW, and I'm out. Thanks, Ogie!
And a shout out to enablin' bastidge TeamTex as well.
I luv enablin' others

You should get you a retirement tub going!!!!
This purchase is going to send me into another tupperadore.
With all that room, you know the other side projects are pretty decent as well.  The chisel dick 52-C is very pleasant.
Yeah, skull crusher is good as well.  Not easy to resist any of them.😂
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 03:49:08 PM
Nica Rustica and a LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale.  Little breezy out but sunny and 75.

Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 04:08:23 PM
Nica Rustica and a LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale.  Little breezy out but sunny and 75.
Fine thought....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZwVvwp8i-M

partly cloudy and snow flurries here... :(
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 04:12:39 PM
Nica Rustica and a LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale.  Little breezy out but sunny and 75.
Fine thought....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZwVvwp8i-M

partly cloudy and snow flurries here... :(
8)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 04:24:39 PM
Lots of scorching shitstix today.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 04:26:26 PM
Good afternoon, gents. What a week.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 04:32:25 PM
Good afternoon, gents. What a week.
Seems like we have heard that before ;)

Afternoon Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 04:33:11 PM
14,000 Congratulations Mayor🎉
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 29, 2016, 04:54:52 PM
14,000 Congratulations Mayor🎉
So he has actually been around.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 04:55:33 PM
Good afternoon, gents. What a week.
Seems like we have heard that before ;)

Afternoon Mayor.
Good point. All the weeks suck. I'll make a note to post again when it doesn't suck.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 04:56:03 PM
14,000 Congratulations Mayor🎉
So he has actually been around.
Round is my middle name.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 04:57:22 PM
14,000 Congratulations Mayor🎉
Danke.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 05:05:43 PM
Perdomo Champagne 10th lit with a Lazy Magnolia Brewery Southern Pecan
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 05:19:59 PM
Perdomo Champagne 10th lit with a Lazy Magnolia Brewery Southern Pecan
I'm thinking of lighting an H. Upmann Havoc I happen to have in my portable humidor. Expectations are low that it will be anything decent.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 05:24:39 PM
Perdomo Champagne 10th lit with a Lazy Magnolia Brewery Southern Pecan
I'm thinking of lighting an H. Upmann Havoc I happen to have in my portable humidor. Expectations are low that it will be anything decent.
Give it a try, might be ok
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 05:45:47 PM
Perdomo Champagne 10th lit with a Lazy Magnolia Brewery Southern Pecan
I'm thinking of lighting an H. Upmann Havoc I happen to have in my portable humidor. Expectations are low that it will be anything decent.
Give it a try, might be ok
TWHS
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:00:50 PM
Damn good price on Dad's Kuba Kuba's up
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:22:57 PM
Don't you know some cops were laughing their asses off!

When a Texas man was pulled over by police for riding his bike the wrong way on a highway in Corpus Christi, police suspected something wasn't right. What they found were the makings of a party in the U.S.A.

The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reported that a 27-year-old man was caught with a life-size Miley Cyrus inflatable doll in his backpack and marijuana in his pockets after police stopped him for heading the wrong direction near Interstate Highway 37 about 3 p.m. Wednesday.

A Cyrus doll had been reported stolen minutes before at an adult video store at 7430 Intestate Highway 37, police said in the release. Officers determined that the man matched the description of the person accused of stealing the inflatable doll. The doll is valued at $49.95.

Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:26:03 PM
Decent buy on MF Connie Robusto's up
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 06:33:47 PM
Don't you know some cops were laughing their asses off!

When a Texas man was pulled over by police for riding his bike the wrong way on a highway in Corpus Christi, police suspected something wasn't right. What they found were the makings of a party in the U.S.A.

The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reported that a 27-year-old man was caught with a life-size Miley Cyrus inflatable doll in his backpack and marijuana in his pockets after police stopped him for heading the wrong direction near Interstate Highway 37 about 3 p.m. Wednesday.

A Cyrus doll had been reported stolen minutes before at an adult video store at 7430 Intestate Highway 37, police said in the release. Officers determined that the man matched the description of the person accused of stealing the inflatable doll. The doll is valued at $49.95.
Gotta give him credit for knowing what would get Miley in the mood, I suppose.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:36:07 PM
[...]

Yeah I suppose.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 06:40:38 PM
[...]

Or make it possible for him to tolerate her.  It'd take a lot more than weed to get me interested in her.  Like maybe a gun to the head. LSD, maybe. Ball gag and bag her. Somethin'
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:42:35 PM
[...]

Don't know what it might take but I have never been that drunk I know that.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:48:32 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 06:50:18 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 06:52:25 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
I would say both, 80 is a lot of years.

They are going to sell his personal original smokey and the bandit car.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 07:06:09 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 29, 2016, 07:10:13 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 07:28:48 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 07:31:07 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Like that would be a challenging achievement  :)
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 07:53:35 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Like that would be a challenging achievement  :)
My point is that I can't say the same with Burt. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 29, 2016, 08:04:34 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Like that would be a challenging achievement  :)
My point is that I can't say the same with Burt. Sheesh.
LOL
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 29, 2016, 09:39:53 PM
Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.
Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.
Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Like that would be a challenging achievement  :)
My point is that I can't say the same with Burt. Sheesh.
LOL
That's the spirit! I was doubting my writing again. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/29/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 29, 2016, 11:52:02 PM
Since Tex is surely in bed, I'll offer up a well deserved sheesh.