« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2016, 10:13:11 AM »

good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
Ha, may try that 6 months down the road when I have to change them again.
Appropriate for an IRS site, for sure.

« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2016, 10:18:40 AM »

good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
PW = 12345GFY!.  Easy to remember, meets all requirements.
Ha, may try that 6 months down the road when I have to change them again.
Appropriate for an IRS site, for sure.
What does post whoring have to do with it?

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2016, 10:25:20 AM »

good morning guys. late start, was paying bills and somehow forgot a few passwords for my online accts, the decided to try www.irs.gov/directpay, and that was a nightmare. all good now. Oliva G torp and coffee in the sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Dean, got to write those passwords down!
too many different passwords to remember. had to change them all to the same thing. IRS was confusing: at least 2 capital letters, numbers, and 1 symbol.
Chit, I got at least 0 passwords all different at my office and most of them we have to change every 60-90 days.  It is a total nightmare to keep up with.
Best way to deal with that is use the same password with a two digit (or three if you prefer) number on the end.  each time just increase the number by 1.
Basically what I do, and it was 10 not 0.

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2016, 10:28:18 AM »

Not a bad price on the Padron Damaso's....having a discount at all.
Have a couple tucked away buy haven't tried them yet.
Missed those but damn good cigars, bought 5 on the page a while back and smoked one.  Expensive, not a regular weekly smoke for me but it would be nice.
Not quite your simple country boy cigar!
Simple men like good cigars too even though I don't crave the boutique game so much. :). I keep a few Padron '64's around which I actually like better than the Damaso's but I have never had a bad Padron.

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2016, 10:37:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2016, 10:38:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Professor.

« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2016, 10:46:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
Absolutely nothing. Everything we can see is very, very old.

« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2016, 10:55:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
Absolutely nothing. Everything we can see is very, very old.
TWDeanS

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2016, 11:00:29 AM »

Scorching pretty heavily on the San Lotano's today.

« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2016, 11:04:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?

« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2016, 11:08:29 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.

« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2016, 11:19:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Not a bad way to spend a rainy weekend.

« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2016, 11:35:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  What's new on the astronomical front?
But on the meteorological front, another soggy weekent in the PNW?
Looking like it. Not that I'll see much of it. Rehearsal tonight and all day tomorrow, gigs tomorrow night and Sunday. Working all weekend to pay for firearm and cigar purchases.
Not a bad way to spend a rainy weekend.
Not when you're playing with top-flight musicians it ain't.

I mean, top-flight other than me. I'm just a hack.

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »

Scorcher back to San Lotano's ....another lazy day?