« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2016, 12:38:42 PM »

Anyone miss the Padrons the first time around? Sheesh.
And now the Porsche lighter is back.  Clusterloopscorch.
Wouldn't want to miss out on that opportunity a second time...

« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2016, 12:52:29 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2016, 12:59:50 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2016, 01:14:40 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2016, 01:45:49 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2016, 02:13:23 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
GFY's 3 times!

« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2016, 02:15:07 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
GFY's 3 times!
Don't you feel special being so loved and admired?

« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2016, 02:15:08 PM »

Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03

« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2016, 02:15:37 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
Because if not things could continue to devolve until he finds himself facing federal pound-you-in-ass prison.

« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2016, 02:15:52 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
GFY's 3 times!
Don't you feel special being so loved and admired?
I would define your love as mocked and ridiculed.

« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2016, 02:16:34 PM »

DOW.   +284

« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2016, 02:19:30 PM »

I think the Page is doing a great job offering opportunities to those with varying schedules.
Showing off some of those new social skills learned at teambuilding?
Lol, I was just gonna say...
Indeed, but we need to review his team diversity compliance report before we declare TeamTex legitimate.
And to make sure he sends the report with the correct TPS cover sheet.
Because if not things could continue to devolve until he finds himself facing federal pound-you-in-ass prison.
LALTS

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2016, 02:21:22 PM »

Time to pack it up, but the fun isn't over for the week. Back at 11 tomorrow for some OT. Hazzuh!

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2016, 02:25:30 PM »

Excellent deal on Little Devils @ the Sister.  Box of 20 for $60 and we have a FS code.

http://www.cigar.com/promotions/weekend-blitz?sourcekey=CGWS03
I like it.  What's the FS code?

« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2016, 02:26:10 PM »