CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: 1/29/2016  (Read 17861 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/29/2016
« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2016, 06:22:57 PM »

Don't you know some cops were laughing their asses off!

When a Texas man was pulled over by police for riding his bike the wrong way on a highway in Corpus Christi, police suspected something wasn't right. What they found were the makings of a party in the U.S.A.

The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reported that a 27-year-old man was caught with a life-size Miley Cyrus inflatable doll in his backpack and marijuana in his pockets after police stopped him for heading the wrong direction near Interstate Highway 37 about 3 p.m. Wednesday.

A Cyrus doll had been reported stolen minutes before at an adult video store at 7430 Intestate Highway 37, police said in the release. Officers determined that the man matched the description of the person accused of stealing the inflatable doll. The doll is valued at $49.95.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #166 on: January 29, 2016, 06:26:03 PM »

Decent buy on MF Connie Robusto's up

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #167 on: January 29, 2016, 06:33:47 PM »

When a Texas man was pulled over by police for riding his bike the wrong way on a highway in Corpus Christi, police suspected something wasn't right. What they found were the makings of a party in the U.S.A.

The Corpus Christi Caller-Times reported that a 27-year-old man was caught with a life-size Miley Cyrus inflatable doll in his backpack and marijuana in his pockets after police stopped him for heading the wrong direction near Interstate Highway 37 about 3 p.m. Wednesday.

A Cyrus doll had been reported stolen minutes before at an adult video store at 7430 Intestate Highway 37, police said in the release. Officers determined that the man matched the description of the person accused of stealing the inflatable doll. The doll is valued at $49.95.
Gotta give him credit for knowing what would get Miley in the mood, I suppose.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #168 on: January 29, 2016, 06:36:07 PM »

Yeah I suppose.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #169 on: January 29, 2016, 06:40:38 PM »

Yeah I suppose.
Or make it possible for him to tolerate her.  It'd take a lot more than weed to get me interested in her.  Like maybe a gun to the head. LSD, maybe. Ball gag and bag her. Somethin'

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #170 on: January 29, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »

Yeah I suppose.
Or make it possible for him to tolerate her.  It'd take a lot more than weed to get me interested in her.  Like maybe a gun to the head. LSD, maybe. Ball gag and bag her. Somethin'
Don't know what it might take but I have never been that drunk I know that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2016, 06:48:32 PM »

Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #172 on: January 29, 2016, 06:50:18 PM »

Jeeezzzz, just saw Burt Reynolds at the car auction and thought damn he looks like chit.   Hell that fuk'r will be 80 years old in 2 weeks.
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #173 on: January 29, 2016, 06:52:25 PM »

I would say both, 80 is a lot of years.

They are going to sell his personal original smokey and the bandit car.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #174 on: January 29, 2016, 07:06:09 PM »

Betcha Loni Anderson doesn't look as bad. Just sayin'.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #175 on: January 29, 2016, 07:10:13 PM »

Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2016, 07:28:48 PM »

Yeah, that disproves my theory. She's got a hell of a lot of miles on her, if the rumors are to be believed.
I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2016, 07:31:07 PM »

I believe those rumors. And the mileage shows but I'm just saying that I could still achieve complete tumescence with Loni.
Like that would be a challenging achievement  :)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #178 on: January 29, 2016, 07:53:35 PM »

My point is that I can't say the same with Burt. Sheesh.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2016, 08:04:34 PM »

My point is that I can't say the same with Burt. Sheesh.
LOL
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13