CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 10, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

Title: 11/10/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on November 10, 2017, 12:00:40 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 06:15:41 AM
Happy Friday, y'all!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:25:06 AM
Morning RiseAndShineTony.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:25:56 AM
Guess CarolinaDave put an extra blanket on the bed and hit the snooze.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 06:29:01 AM
Guess CarolinaDave put an extra blanket on the bed and hit the snooze.
That's what I was thinking. It is cold so maybe the Mrs is keeping him warm.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 06:29:19 AM
Morning RiseAndShineTony.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:29:41 AM
Today is Friday, Nov. 10, the 314th day of 2017. There are 51 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On Nov. 10, 1982, the newly finished Vietnam Veterans Memorial was opened to its first visitors in Washington, D.C., three days before its dedication. Soviet leader Leonid I. Brezhnev died at age 75.

On this date:

In 1766, Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, had its beginnings as William Franklin, the Royal Governor of New Jersey, signed a charter establishing Queen's College in New Brunswick.

In 1775, the U.S. Marines were organized under authority of the Continental Congress.

In 1871, journalist-explorer Henry M. Stanley found Scottish missionary David Livingstone, who had not been heard from for years, near Lake Tanganyika in central Africa.

In 1917, 41 suffragists were arrested for picketing in front of the White House.

In 1938, Kate Smith first sang Irving Berlin's "God Bless America" on her CBS radio program. Turkish statesman Mustafa Kemal Ataturk died in Istanbul at age 57.

In 1942, Winston Churchill delivered a speech in London in which he said, "I have not become the King's First Minister to preside over the liquidation of the British Empire."

In 1951, customer-dialed long-distance telephone service began as Mayor M. Leslie Denning of Englewood, New Jersey, called Alameda, California, Mayor Frank Osborne without operator assistance.

In 1954, the U.S. Marine Corps Memorial, depicting the raising of the American flag on Iwo Jima in 1945, was dedicated by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in Arlington, Virginia.

In 1969, the children's educational program "Sesame Street" made its debut on National Educational Television (later PBS).

In 1975, the U.N. General Assembly approved a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the world body repealed the resolution in Dec. 1991). The ore-hauling ship SS Edmund Fitzgerald mysteriously sank during a storm in Lake Superior with the loss of all 29 crew members.

In 1997, a judge in Cambridge, Massachusetts, reduced Louise Woodward's murder conviction to involuntary manslaughter and sentenced the English au pair to the 279 days she'd already served in the death of 8-month-old Matthew Eappen.

In 2004, word reached the United States of the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat at age 75 (because of the time difference, it was the early hours of Nov. 11 in Paris, where Arafat died).
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:30:15 AM
Ten years ago: A stagehands strike shut down most Broadway shows, with curtains rising again 19 days later. Author Norman Mailer, 84, died in New York. The mother of rapper Kanye West, Donda West, died at a Los Angeles-area hospital at age 58 a day after undergoing plastic surgery. Miami ended its 70-year stay at the famed Orange Bowl with a lopsided 48-0 loss to Virginia.

Five years ago: Two people were killed when a powerful gas explosion rocked an Indianapolis neighborhood, damaging or destroying more than 80 homes. (Five people were later convicted of charges in connection with the blast, which prosecutors said stemmed from a plot to collect insurance money.)

One year ago: President-elect Donald Trump took a triumphant tour of the nation's capital, where he held a cordial White House meeting with President Barack Obama, sketched out priorities with Republican congressional leaders and took in the majestic view from where he would be sworn in to office. After seven times as finalists for the National Toy Hall of Fame, the Little People of Fisher-Price's house, barn and school bus were enshrined along with the swing and Dungeons & Dragons in the hall's class of 2016.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:30:50 AM
Today's Birthdays: Film composer Ennio Morricone (EHN'-yoh mohr-ee-KOHN'-eh) is 89. Blues singer Bobby Rush is 83. Actor Albert Hall is 80. Country singer Donna Fargo is 76. Former Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga., is 74. Lyricist Tim Rice is 73. Actress-dancer Ann Reinking is 68. Actor Jack Scalia is 67. Movie director Roland Emmerich is 62. Actor Matt Craven is 61. Actor-comedian Sinbad is 61. Actress Mackenzie Phillips is 58. Author Neil Gaiman (GAY'-mihn) is 57. Actress Vanessa Angel is 54. Actor Hugh Bonneville is 54. Actor-comedian Tommy Davidson is 54. Actor Michael Jai (jy) White is 53. Country singer Chris Cagle is 49. Actor-comedian Tracy Morgan is 49. Actress Ellen Pompeo (pahm-PAY'-oh) is 48. Actor-comedian Orny Adams is 47. Rapper-producer Warren G is 47. Actor Walton Goggins is 46. Comedian-actor Chris Lilley is 43. Contemporary Chrisian singer Matt Maher is 43. Rock singer-musician Jim Adkins (Jimmy Eat World) is 42. Rapper Eve is 39. Rock musician Chris Joannou (joh-AN'-yoo)(Silverchair) is 38. Actor Bryan Neal is 37. Actress Heather Matarazzo is 35. Country singer Miranda Lambert is 34. Actor Josh Peck is 31. Pop singer Vinz Dery (Nico & Vinz) is 27. Actress Zoey Deutch (DOYCH) is 23. Actress Kiernan Shipka is 18. Actress Mackenzie Foy is 17.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:31:21 AM
Thought for Today: "Men get opinions as boys learn to spell, By reiteration chiefly." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English poet (1806-1861).
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 06:33:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Men get opinions as boys learn to spell, By reiteration chiefly." - Elizabeth Barrett Browning, English poet (1806-1861).
You can say that again.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 06:53:14 AM
Morning Tony & Dave, restless night with shoulder hurting so yep, slept in some this morning.  COLD Too, 35 degrees and windy but sun is out.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 06:56:14 AM
CONGRATULATIONS PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!

The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.

You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.

The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.*
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:57:50 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 06:59:14 AM
Morning Tony & Dave, restless night with shoulder hurting so yep, slept in some this morning.  COLD Too, 35 degrees and windy but sun is out.
Gonna be a long pants weekend I would say.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 06:59:46 AM
Morning Tony & Dave, restless night with shoulder hurting so yep, slept in some this morning.  COLD Too, 35 degrees and windy but sun is out.
Gonna be a long pants weekend I would say.
Sure looking that way! :(
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:00:18 AM
CONGRATULATIONS PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!

The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.

You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.

The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.*
SHOW ME THE MONEY! ! !
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:00:19 AM
Morning CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:01:16 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Hit the button too soon ;)
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:02:18 AM
CONGRATULATIONS PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!

The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers.

You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.

The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.*
SHOW ME THE MONEY! ! !
Think that requires getting a full time job or at least going into a job WITH the certificate.  You rarely get recognized for a certification or degree earned while in an existing position.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:03:31 AM
Good morning boys
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:04:55 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:06:06 AM
Good morning boys
Good morning, Scott and SCTex (I'm gonna steal that one).
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:07:08 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:07:49 AM
Morning Almost Gone Fishing Fish
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:07:52 AM
Morning FishinFishy.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:08:53 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Just not like Tony to wait till the last minute
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:10:04 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Congrats Tony!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:10:35 AM
Morning Almost Gone Fishing Fish
Morning SCTex, stripers are still running in NJ
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:13:16 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:13:32 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
That's right, yell it out!!

I will never forget answering the phone late one afternoon a couple of years ago and hearing nothing but  my son scream "Dad, I Passed That Mother Fuk'r" when he got his bar exam score, unlike the PMP it takes 2 months to find out if you pass that one which is total hell.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:14:03 AM
Gonna be heading down to Frederick for the weekend.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:14:22 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Just not like Tony to wait till the last minute
Literally. The testing center closed after I left.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:14:48 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:15:32 AM
Morning FishinFishy.
Morning David, will be chilly but looking forward to a change of scenery
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:15:53 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Just not like Tony to wait till the last minute
Literally. The testing center closed after I left.
So from now on we have to refer to you as Tony the Pimp?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:16:48 AM
Fishy and TonyThePimp.....We need to start planning for a December get together.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:19:37 AM
Morning FishinFishy.
Morning David, will be chilly but looking forward to a change of scenery
Agreed.  I have to get away myself.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
A bit breezy this morning, don't get blown off your bicycle.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:20:53 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
Definite post of the day nominee.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:22:51 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
LMAO
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:23:20 AM
A bit breezy this morning, don't get blown off your bicycle.
It was freakin' cold on the bike this morning
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: sfish on November 10, 2017, 07:23:44 AM
Fishy and TonyThePimp.....We need to start planning for a December get together.
Been thinking the same thing for a week
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:24:58 AM
CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:26:54 AM
Instead of serving his suspension and being done with it, after multiple legal delays Ezekiel Elliot now has to begin serving his suspension when most needed...
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:27:46 AM
Fishy and TonyThePimp.....We need to start planning for a December get together.
Been thinking the same thing for a week
Great   Simple minds think alike.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:28:29 AM
CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:30:46 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
That's right, yell it out!!

I will never forget answering the phone late one afternoon a couple of years ago and hearing nothing but  my son scream "Dad, I Passed That Mother Fuk'r" when he got his bar exam score, unlike the PMP it takes 2 months to find out if you pass that one which is total hell.
I'm not even trying to compare the two.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:31:19 AM
Gonna be heading down to Frederick for the weekend.
Going to see the grand kiddies? How old are they now?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:32:42 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
Nothing like waiting to the last minute.
So did they curve this one?   ;)
Maybe, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Although, they made me sweat for it so it wasn't exactly a gift. 4 hours in front of the screen with tricky questions is kinda brutal.
Especially for a mother of 4 at your age
Definite post of the day nominee.
+1
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:35:14 AM
Had a Truth...I mean The T by Booth/AJF/RC last night OTT.  Started out with a real wonky burn and just OK flavors...second half was very pleasant however.  Will let the others rest for a bit before revisit.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:35:52 AM
CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Caught-Ya, Did Not read it!  ::)

You reposted day-before-yesterday's news yesterday that I posted the day before  and I post today's news today!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 07:36:13 AM
Had a Truth...I mean The T by Booth/AJF/RC last night OTT.  Started out with a real wonky burn and just OK flavors...second half was very pleasant however.  Will let the others rest for a bit before revisit.
That sounds promising.

Edit: But dang it... Another smoke off the list of something I could bring to the aforementioned herf.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:37:01 AM
Gonna be heading down to Frederick for the weekend.
Going to see the grand kiddies? How old are they now?
Yup.  Two years, four months.
Communications are really expanding so about time for me to begin having a real negative impact!   ;D
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 07:37:54 AM
CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Caught-Ya, Did Not read it!  ::)

You reposted day-before-yesterday's news yesterday that I posted the day before  and I post today's news today!
All fake news!   :P
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:37:57 AM
PMP TONY :o. GFY!!!!!!
I was going to ask..... ???
Loooooooong day yesterday. Was in the office by 6:30. Out by 3 to go take the exam. By 9: PM I was a PMP.

Funny thing is that I let it sneak up on me. You only have one year to complete the exam from the time you applied. My year was up yesterday but I didn't know until the day before when I finally went and checked. So needless to say, the mad rush of trying to find a testing site that had an available seat and blah blah blah... I PASSED!
That's right, yell it out!!

I will never forget answering the phone late one afternoon a couple of years ago and hearing nothing but  my son scream "Dad, I Passed That Mother Fuk'r" when he got his bar exam score, unlike the PMP it takes 2 months to find out if you pass that one which is total hell.
I'm not even trying to compare the two.
A big test is a big test to the person praying to pass it!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:44:48 AM
CIGARS INTERNATIONAL DETAILS PLANS FOR TEXAS EXPANSION

https://halfwheel.com/cigars-international-texas-colony/211358
Yea, saw that yesterday.  One in north Dallas, second TBD.
Wonder if they'll be like the Superstore in Bethlehem (BYOB) or the Hannover store (with bar)
Caught-Ya, Did Not read it!  ::)

You reposted day-before-yesterday's news yesterday that I posted the day before  and I post today's news today!
All fake news!   :P
Just Fuk'n with ya, it only added the specific location for the Colony Store nothing much on the second store.  Should be a good location .
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2017, 07:45:37 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's also a PITA.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 07:56:51 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Well you know one more than I know, I never even heard of such before Tony started down that path.

Morning Bean
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 08:08:16 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Thanks?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 08:09:05 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Hahaha. Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:09:51 AM
John Hillerman, Higgins in 'Magnum, P.I.,' Dead at 84
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:12:23 AM
Dean must have found some jugs to keep his ears warm.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2017, 08:14:48 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Hahaha. Good morning, Mark.
Good morning, FancyAcronynSuffixTony.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 08:16:33 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2017, 08:23:17 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:26:05 AM
Morning SS, how was the Birthday Dinner?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 08:39:00 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Well you know one more than I know, I never even heard of such before Tony started down that path.

Morning Bean
I live near Trenton, I know a lot of PiMPs.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 08:39:15 AM
Happy Monday!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 08:40:11 AM
Morning Daves, Fishy, and I'mAProfessionalNowTony.  The only other PMP I know is my older sister, and she's a PITA also.  Don't let this go to your head.

But seriously, congratulations.
Hahaha. Good morning, Mark.
Good morning, FancyAcronynSuffixTony.
Needs to go get business cards made now.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
Happy Monday!
Morning Dean, Happy 5th Saturday!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 08:41:08 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
Now that's a rambling opening post..... ;)
Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:45:51 AM
I guess my contractor needs some money, called late yesterday and wanted to know if he could finish the 15 minutes of work on Saturday and get paid.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 08:47:21 AM
Advice from A Wise Old Man

-Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
-Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.
-Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
-A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
-Words that soak into your ears are whispered… not yelled.
-Meanness don’t jes’ happen overnight.
-Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
-Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
-It don’t take a very big person to carry a grudge.
-You cannot unsay a cruel word.
-Every path has a few puddles.
-When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
-The best sermons are lived, not preached.
-Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t never gonna happen anyway.
-Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
-Live a good, honorable life… Then when you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.
-Don‘t interfere with somethin’ that ain’t bothering you none.
-Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a Rain dance.
-If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
-Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
-The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin’.
-Always drink upstream from the herd.
-Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
-Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin’ it back in.
-If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..
-Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.
-Most times, it comes down to common sense.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:50:35 AM
Big dinner gathering with the Inlaws tonight, we always have fun and eat good.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 08:57:10 AM
Asshole I went to High School with fired from a major financial brokerage company  following charges of unauthorized stock trading within his customers accounts to increase his commissions.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 09:02:16 AM
Lot of hackers playing this morning.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 09:04:41 AM
AF Cuban corona lit, FINALLY. been doing follow-up emails from the Ad Hoc committee yesterday. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 09:07:31 AM
Big dinner gathering with the Inlaws tonight, we always have fun and eat good.
Sounds like a fine Friday evening.  How is he feeling?
Gonna be too cold for cigars or are you going to tough it out?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 09:12:23 AM
Asshole I went to High School with fired from a major financial brokerage company  following charges of unauthorized stock trading within his customers accounts to increase his commissions.
He could probably get a job with Wells Fargo.
So he's probably been doing this for a while, so without criminal charges and penalties, he pockets his loot and retires a little earlier than planned.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 09:18:31 AM
Big dinner gathering with the Inlaws tonight, we always have fun and eat good.
Sounds like a fine Friday evening.  How is he feeling?
Gonna be too cold for cigars or are you going to tough it out?
Unfortunately we don't smoke there.

He is doing good considering.  8 weeks without putting any weight on his leg so he Gets around on a knee scooter.  Backing off on the pain medications pretty quick  so that is good.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 09:19:59 AM
Asshole I went to High School with fired from a major financial brokerage company  following charges of unauthorized stock trading within his customers accounts to increase his commissions.
He could probably get a job with Wells Fargo.
So he's probably been doing this for a while, so without criminal charges and penalties, he pockets his loot and retires a little earlier than planned.
Unfortunately that is Most likely the case, been doing it for at least 5 years.  He will,likely lose his license so another job is not likely.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 09:25:05 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 09:28:10 AM
Morning SS, how was the Birthday Dinner?
Morning Red! dinner was really good.  had a pan seared Barramundi (sp?) very good!  couple of glasses of Malbec went down well with it (i know, white with fish, but i'm a red wine drinker).  thanks for asking!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 09:31:45 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
Now that's a rambling opening post..... ;)
Morning Sam.
Snap shot of that instant.  morning Dave!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 09:32:50 AM
Morning SS, how was the Birthday Dinner?
Morning Red! dinner was really good.  had a pan seared Barramundi (sp?) very good!  couple of glasses of Malbec went down well with it (i know, white with fish, but i'm a red wine drinker).  thanks for asking!
I am a red wine all the way guy myself and a Malbec goes quite nicely with fish!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 09:34:30 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 09:41:15 AM
New Scorcher Burning at the Page.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 09:55:01 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
or a CCMPFE?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 10:05:06 AM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
or a CCMPFE?
Indeed!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 10:08:03 AM
Wow, up to 62 degrees already!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 10:21:30 AM
PMP Lull?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 10:22:24 AM
Wow, up to 62 degrees already!
No long pants today but will likely need them tonight.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 10:45:14 AM
ahhhh, the sun is starting to come out from behind the clouds. 61°
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 10:49:57 AM
my Cigar Page order shipped already and departed PA facility this morning. delivery suppisedly Wednesday.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 11:01:17 AM
not sure it's hit 50 here yet.  very cold breeze blowing in spite of being sunny.  looks like Holts has RP Renaissance on sale today.  Corona @ $35 per 20pk,  $Toros @ $45.00  free ship
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 11:01:49 AM
Wow, up to 62 degrees already!
No long pants today nut will likely need them tonight.
Which nut?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
Wow, up to 62 degrees already!
No long pants today but will likely need them tonight.
Which nut?
LOL, but take your pick. :)
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 11:27:55 AM
Time to go hunt for some lunch, warden is working at the boy's office this afternoon so I can enjoy a nap and a smoke this afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 11:30:40 AM
not sure it's hit 50 here yet.  very cold breeze blowing in spite of being sunny.  looks like Holts has RP Renaissance on sale today.  Corona @ $35 per 20pk,  $Toros @ $45.00  free ship
Holt's has a lot of very good offers on their clearance page.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 11:31:48 AM
Time to go hunt for some lunch, warden is working at the boy's office this afternoon so I can enjoy a nap and a smoke this afternoon.
Tough schedule to manage, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 11:39:30 AM
Time to go hunt for some lunch, warden is working at the boy's office this afternoon so I can enjoy a nap and a smoke this afternoon.
Sweet!  Going outside for a smoke in a few min, nap will have to wait a bit though...  enjoy!!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 11:42:35 AM
prompted me to think of just what i am smoking this afternoon.  found a Bahia Blu churchill that's been in the humi for over 2 years from a 5 pk i bought just to try.  had one about a month ago and it was surprisingly good.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 12:05:47 PM
Time to go hunt for some lunch, warden is working at the boy's office this afternoon so I can enjoy a nap and a smoke this afternoon.
Tough schedule to manage, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
Lunch at J. Peters over in Short Stacks area of town,  have not been here before but their She Crab Soup and 1/2 Club Sandwich lunch offer sounded good.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 01:09:37 PM
She crab soup lull...
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 10, 2017, 01:10:15 PM
About to head out for 3 hour drive down to Frederick.  Have a good weekend all.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 01:20:11 PM
About to head out for 3 hour drive down to Frederick.  Have a good weekend all.
have a good trip and be careful.  not sure how you're going, but there's been a rash of tractor trailer mishaps on 95 around Baltimore the past couple of days.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: ss2 on November 10, 2017, 01:36:30 PM
Drive to Frederick Lull
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 01:47:50 PM
About to head out for 3 hour drive down to Frederick.  Have a good weekend all.

Frederick of Hollywood?
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 01:49:32 PM
I took a ride to my old neighborhood for a wood fired pizza. garlic with anchovies and hot peppers. getting close to nap time.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 01:58:04 PM
Time to go hunt for some lunch, warden is working at the boy's office this afternoon so I can enjoy a nap and a smoke this afternoon.
Tough schedule to manage, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
Lunch at J. Peters over in Short Stacks area of town,  have not been here before but their She Crab Soup and 1/2 Club Sandwich lunch offer sounded good.
Nap all done, time to select a smoke.

Lunch was good and service was good, will go back to that place.  She Crab Soup was not the equivalent of the high end Charleston places but for this area it was good.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 02:31:07 PM
Las Calaveras 2017 lit, wind is a touch chilly in the shade.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 03:04:33 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
Got the Stanley Steamer coming tomorrow afternoon to clean, sanitize, deodorize and scotch guard the carpet in the bedrooms at the new place.  It is in very good condition and not very old but feel better having that done to freshen it up.  Casually met the general manager a while back and he told me to give him a call when ready and he would fix me up.  Sure enough he gave me a nice deal at $99 + tax for all three bedrooms.  Called this morning and be there tomorrow afternoon, pretty quick!

Of course there are probably cheaper locals but Stanley Steamer  has a good reputation .
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 03:13:45 PM
Got the Stanley Steamer coming tomorrow afternoon to clean, sanitize, deodorize and scotch guard the carpet in the bedrooms at the new place.  It is in very good condition and not very old but feel better having that done to freshen it up.  Casually met the general manager a while back and he told me to give him a call when ready and he would fix me up.  Sure enough he gave me a nice deal at $99 + tax for all three bedrooms.

Of course there are probably cheaper locals but Stanley Steamer  has a good reputation .
+1
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2017, 03:29:44 PM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 03:34:52 PM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on November 10, 2017, 03:59:56 PM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on November 10, 2017, 04:32:47 PM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 04:51:01 PM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.
TWSS
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 10, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
Time to go to the gathering.
Title: Re: 11/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 10, 2017, 08:07:57 PM
Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess.
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.
TWSS
You wish.