Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

About to head out for 3 hour drive down to Frederick.  Have a good weekend all.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

About to head out for 3 hour drive down to Frederick.  Have a good weekend all.
have a good trip and be careful.  not sure how you're going, but there's been a rash of tractor trailer mishaps on 95 around Baltimore the past couple of days.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Drive to Frederick Lull

About to head out for 3 hour drive down to Frederick.  Have a good weekend all.

Frederick of Hollywood?

I took a ride to my old neighborhood for a wood fired pizza. garlic with anchovies and hot peppers. getting close to nap time.

Time to go hunt for some lunch, warden is working at the boy's office this afternoon so I can enjoy a nap and a smoke this afternoon.
Tough schedule to manage, but I'm sure you're up to the task.
Lunch at J. Peters over in Short Stacks area of town,  have not been here before but their She Crab Soup and 1/2 Club Sandwich lunch offer sounded good.
Nap all done, time to select a smoke.

Lunch was good and service was good, will go back to that place.  She Crab Soup was not the equivalent of the high end Charleston places but for this area it was good.

Las Calaveras 2017 lit, wind is a touch chilly in the shade.

SHEESH!

Got the Stanley Steamer coming tomorrow afternoon to clean, sanitize, deodorize and scotch guard the carpet in the bedrooms at the new place.  It is in very good condition and not very old but feel better having that done to freshen it up.  Casually met the general manager a while back and he told me to give him a call when ready and he would fix me up.  Sure enough he gave me a nice deal at $99 + tax for all three bedrooms.  Called this morning and be there tomorrow afternoon, pretty quick!

Of course there are probably cheaper locals but Stanley Steamer  has a good reputation .

Got the Stanley Steamer coming tomorrow afternoon to clean, sanitize, deodorize and scotch guard the carpet in the bedrooms at the new place.  It is in very good condition and not very old but feel better having that done to freshen it up.  Casually met the general manager a while back and he told me to give him a call when ready and he would fix me up.  Sure enough he gave me a nice deal at $99 + tax for all three bedrooms.

Of course there are probably cheaper locals but Stanley Steamer  has a good reputation .
+1

Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.

Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
LMFAO!

Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.

Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess. :P
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.
TWSS