Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?
Good chance but I would rather have another C Page Sizzler.

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
:o
Sitting in Newark, departure delayed 35 min....so far.  Thanks, TxDave!!
FUK THAT, I told you yesterday I got you all taken care of with a beautiful day and no union workers in Austin that is New Jersey Travellin Dave's Fault there.
I think he flew into Philly...out of my jurisdiction.
He went to Newark but not sure where he came back from but both palaces are in your territory no mine. ;D
Albatrosses have very big territories.
Indeed.  But even though we left 30 min late he managed to land on time, albatross be damned. That's my kinda flying!
Musta been a Jersey pilot.
Actually he had a distinct Texas drawl. Git er done!
You will need to find a reason to come back out after Thanksgiving!
(Special elite member rates at the White Whale Inn)
I saw the joisy herf discussion, Dec 2nd I think?   The NJ customer already wants to make modifications, so who knows, might be back for the Feb or Mar herf.

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?
Good chance but I would rather have another C Page Sizzler.
Agreed.

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?
Good chance but I would rather have another C Page Sizzler.
But I don't think the Page will have another one so soon. My money is on a jam.

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?
Good chance but I would rather have another C Page Sizzler.
But I don't think the Page will have another one so soon. My money is on a jam.
Any idea on the frequency of these?  Was this the first?

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?
Good chance but I would rather have another C Page Sizzler.
But I don't think the Page will have another one so soon. My money is on a jam.
Any idea on the frequency of these?  Was this the first?
I'd never noticed one prior to the other night.  But then again, I wasn't checking on a regular basis.

Feelin' a jam coming on for tomorrow?
Good chance but I would rather have another C Page Sizzler.
But I don't think the Page will have another one so soon. My money is on a jam.
Any idea on the frequency of these?  Was this the first?
No, not the first. My best guess is they started about three weeks ago.  Not sure on the frequency, not enough data points as they might say in your business.

Anyone else watching TNF?  Why do these guys look like they're playing in their pajamas?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]