CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 02, 2016, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 02, 2016, 12:00:02 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 02:41:34 AM
Good morning all shitty day. here in the Queen City won't be smoking too much today
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 03:04:45 AM
Good morning all shitty day. here in the Queen City won't be smoking too much today
I fell asleep on the couch and just woke up and remembered to take out the recyclables. What the heck is with the rain?!? Therefore, doesn't look like I'll get a smoke in either.

Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 03:06:48 AM
Good morning Tony freezing rain car pile ups tough travel that's kind of crappy hopefully get back to bed for a couple hours
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 03:08:21 AM
By the way, Rick...

Feel free to discuss pipes and pipe tobacco on here too. It doesn't get that much love here but you can always give the haters a GFY.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 03:10:20 AM
Good morning Tony freezing rain car pile ups tough travel that's kind of crappy hopefully get back to bed for a couple hours
Ouch, I guess I shouldn't be complaining about a little rain then.

But you are right about me going back to bed. See ya in a few. LTG should be around any minute so you can leave the lights on.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 03:29:07 AM
 see you later Tony I'll set the thermostat down to 68 degrees, dim the lights. Don't want LTG to have to squint.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 03:47:33 AM
see you later Tony I'll set the thermostat down to 68 degrees, dim the lights. Don't want LTG to have to squint.
How thoughtful. Morning, all. Happy day of humping.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 04:56:51 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 05:01:37 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 05:14:58 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 05:19:49 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Sounds like a plan, I'm in a good mood, it's one of my favorite months of the year - 3-pay March!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 06:49:49 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Sounds like a plan, I'm in a good mood, it's one of my favorite months of the year - 3-pay March!
Ahh, always love those months, usually March and October
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 02, 2016, 07:12:56 AM
good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 07:23:58 AM
good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Sounds expensive, morning Dean. Now just to be clear, are we talking about the cigar tattoo or the body ink?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 02, 2016, 07:33:47 AM
good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Sounds expensive, morning Dean. Now just to be clear, are we talking about the cigar tattoo or the body ink?
repair work on the truck is covered and part of the sale, jjust been waiting for parts.
tattoo body ink. she has a lot of them and just adding another.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 07:34:48 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 07:42:50 AM
Hello, friends.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 07:47:40 AM
good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Don't forget the truck nuts.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 07:48:24 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 07:50:11 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Braggart!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 07:52:12 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, Dave, Fishy and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 07:53:15 AM
Shame TexDave isn't here, wanted to congratulate him on his helping to get Hillary the nomination in Texas, as well as them throwing away votes on Cruz.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 07:54:27 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
I'm glad you do.  After a good AJF offering yesterday, I'm not sure.  They haven't been good at two days in a row.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 08:00:06 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
I'm glad you do.  After a good AJF offering yesterday, I'm not sure.  They haven't been good at two days in a row.
Tony just an optimistic kinda guy.  Not like DebbieDownerTex.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 08:01:25 AM
Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Braggart!
His pillow has no say in the matter.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 02, 2016, 08:09:39 AM
Effective today, Ashton Distributors, Inc.—the company behind the Ashton, La Aroma de Cuba and San Cristobal brands—will raise prices on some, but not all, of its brands.

In a letter sent to retailers, Robert Levin, president of Ashton, indicated the cost of producing cigars has increased at the factories that make the companies cigars: My Father Cigars S.A. and Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 08:19:49 AM
Effective today, Ashton Distributors, Inc.—the company behind the Ashton, La Aroma de Cuba and San Cristobal brands—will raise prices on some, but not all, of its brands.

In a letter sent to retailers, Robert Levin, president of Ashton, indicated the cost of producing cigars has increased at the factories that make the companies cigars: My Father Cigars S.A. and Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia.
Greedy Corporate Bastiges!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 08:21:12 AM
Man is Dean living the life or what
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 08:22:32 AM
Just passing by as I finish my man o war immortal in the garage
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 02, 2016, 08:25:25 AM
Effective today, Ashton Distributors, Inc.—the company behind the Ashton, La Aroma de Cuba and San Cristobal brands—will raise prices on some, but not all, of its brands.

In a letter sent to retailers, Robert Levin, president of Ashton, indicated the cost of producing cigars has increased at the factories that make the companies cigars: My Father Cigars S.A. and Tabacalera A. Fuente y Cia.
Greedy Corporate Bastiges!
KC, What are you doing here?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 08:27:01 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and TheDonaldOy.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 08:27:41 AM
Man is Dean living the life or what
Indeed. Actually he's a little overdue for some drama.  Morning Rick.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 08:28:07 AM
Man is Dean living the life or what
Probably 50% living the life and 50% or what.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 02, 2016, 08:33:29 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and TheDonaldOy.
endedup caucusing for Cruz, just couldn't get myself to vote Trump.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 02, 2016, 08:33:45 AM
Good mornin fellas
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 08:36:57 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and TheDonaldOy.
endedup caucusing for Cruz, just couldn't get myself to vote Trump.
So you're saying there's still a hint of common sense on the banter? Say it ain't so!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 08:38:10 AM
Thank goodness for tappa post
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 08:38:43 AM
Hey CG that's more like night time with the sun shining for me
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 08:38:55 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, Dave, Fishy and Dean.
Good morning, PRDave.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 08:49:44 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, Dave, Fishy and Dean.
Good morning, PRDave.
Hola Senor Tony.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 08:50:23 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and TheDonaldOy.
endedup caucusing for Cruz, just couldn't get myself to vote Trump.
So you're saying there's still a hint of common sense on the banter? Say it ain't so!
Just temporary lapses, don't be concerned.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 08:51:00 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 08:51:20 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and TheDonaldOy.
endedup caucusing for Cruz, just couldn't get myself to vote Trump.
So you're saying there's still a hint of common sense on the banter? Say it ain't so!
Just temporary lapses, don't be concerned.
That makes more sense.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 08:54:03 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and TheDonaldOy.
endedup caucusing for Cruz, just couldn't get myself to vote Trump.
So you're saying there's still a hint of common sense on the banter? Say it ain't so!
Just temporary lapses, don't be concerned.
BD or Dean will be along soon enough to get things comfortably off-kilter again.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 08:55:53 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 02, 2016, 08:57:11 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 02, 2016, 09:00:17 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
its ok, but boring. You could do better for the price.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 09:00:55 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Scott and I think Travelin'Dave are fans, if that helps.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 09:01:50 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 02, 2016, 09:08:12 AM
Wtf the page has 0% off deals going.....sheesh the honeymoon is over.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 09:10:39 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Very nice cigar and decent prices to be had.  Not sure why it remains under the radar.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 09:13:09 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 09:14:35 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
its ok, but boring. You could do better for the price.
I guess Oy got Bernie approved Reds, I've enjoyed the ones I've had.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 09:22:13 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Very nice cigar and decent prices to be had.  Not sure why it remains under the radar.
I agree and at CBid prices you can't go wrong IMO
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 09:22:14 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
I'm glad you do.  After a good AJF offering yesterday, I'm not sure.  They haven't been good at two days in a row.
So? I think this was a fair follow-up.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 09:23:05 AM
Just passing by as I finish my man o war immortal in the garage
Decent smoke, that is.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 09:26:16 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Another decent smoke and deals can be found.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 09:26:35 AM
Wtf the page has 0% off deals going.....sheesh the honeymoon is over.
Which one? I see all the deals showing discounted from MSRP.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 09:27:53 AM
Meeting time.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 02, 2016, 09:29:22 AM
Three out of four on the Reds can't be bad I think I'll try them and yes the immortal is a good smoke they change the name on it got a great deal on them
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 09:29:37 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Another decent smoke and deals can be found.
BTW Tony, I finally won a 5-pack of the EPC Limited 2015, arrive tomorrow. $39 on cbid, lost the 2nd 5-pack
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 09:29:47 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
Indeed. But I have high hopes for cigarpage in about an hour.
I'm glad you do.  After a good AJF offering yesterday, I'm not sure.  They haven't been good at two days in a row.
So? I think this was a fair follow-up.
I stand corrected.  I can admit when I'm worng.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 09:30:21 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Another decent smoke and deals can be found.
BTW Tony, I finally won a 5-pack of the EPC Limited 2015, arrive tomorrow. $39 on cbid, lost the 2nd 5-pack
Yea, I was busy and let that one slip by.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 09:30:49 AM
Three out of four on the Reds can't be bad I think I'll try them and yes the immortal is a good smoke they change the name on it got a great deal on them
The Reds are a "solid" cigar, really enjoyable and you can get them in various sizes on CBid for $40-$50/box which is a steal
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 09:31:31 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Another decent smoke and deals can be found.
BTW Tony, I finally won a 5-pack of the EPC Limited 2015, arrive tomorrow. $39 on cbid, lost the 2nd 5-pack
Yea, I was busy and let that one slip by.
Good!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 09:37:24 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
what are you talking about, just look at this nifty wooden ashtray & 6 cigars.....
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a?sourcekey=CGWS09 (http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a?sourcekey=CGWS09)   8)
good morning boys.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 09:41:15 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
what are you talking about, just look at this nifty wooden ashtray & 6 cigars.....
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a?sourcekey=CGWS09 (http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a?sourcekey=CGWS09)   8)
good morning boys.
The new XXXL fleece.  Morning Flip.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 02, 2016, 09:43:25 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
Sheesh!
I wasn't happy, but tough to burn a bridge with the largest employer in town.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 02, 2016, 09:44:20 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
I was, it was really good - but a company I've always wanted to work for had an opening.  I applied and pitched them an idea of me creating them an analytics department and they bought it and gave me everything I asked for
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 09:45:35 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
Sheesh!
I wasn't happy, but tough to burn a bridge with the largest employer in town.
Three weeks is not unreasonable, especially for a key asset such as yourself. More short-timer banter time for you, too.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 09:52:06 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
I was, it was really good - but a company I've always wanted to work for had an opening.  I applied and pitched them an idea of me creating them an analytics department and they bought it and gave me everything I asked for
In office humidor?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 10:03:35 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
I was, it was really good - but a company I've always wanted to work for had an opening.  I applied and pitched them an idea of me creating them an analytics department and they bought it and gave me everything I asked for
In office humidor?
Personal assistant?
(http://www.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2003/10/31896014-31896018-large.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 10:05:43 AM
Has anyone tried the jdn RED yet it got good reviews
Another decent smoke and deals can be found.
BTW Tony, I finally won a 5-pack of the EPC Limited 2015, arrive tomorrow. $39 on cbid, lost the 2nd 5-pack
Well done. I really haven't had time to look but hopefully will soon.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 10:06:40 AM
Morning Dean, Dave, and SpecialMemberFishy.  Hump day, indeed.  Not a good day for cigar deals, though.
what are you talking about, just look at this nifty wooden ashtray & 6 cigars.....
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a?sourcekey=CGWS09 (http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a?sourcekey=CGWS09)   8)
good morning boys.
Great day to you, Flip.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 10:08:15 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 10:13:07 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 02, 2016, 10:24:19 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 10:37:00 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 02, 2016, 10:44:11 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
Sheesh!
I wasn't happy, but tough to burn a bridge with the largest employer in town.
Three weeks is not unreasonable, especially for a key asset such as yourself. More short-timer banter time for you, too.
Exactly - great time to work on my post count ;)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on March 02, 2016, 10:44:33 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
I was, it was really good - but a company I've always wanted to work for had an opening.  I applied and pitched them an idea of me creating them an analytics department and they bought it and gave me everything I asked for
In office humidor?
Humidor Feet...
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 10:45:36 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
I was, it was really good - but a company I've always wanted to work for had an opening.  I applied and pitched them an idea of me creating them an analytics department and they bought it and gave me everything I asked for
In office humidor?
Humidor Feet...
LMAO! Well done.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 10:54:22 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Excellent!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 11:01:31 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, Shaun. When do you start the new gig? Or have you already?
Morning Dave and all others.  First day is on the 21st, current employer wants three weeks #commies!
I thought you just got this job and were treated well by the female boss and associates?  What's the deal?  How did I miss this?
I was, it was really good - but a company I've always wanted to work for had an opening.  I applied and pitched them an idea of me creating them an analytics department and they bought it and gave me everything I asked for
In office humidor?
Humidor Feet...
I didn't want to ask for something excessive.... ::)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 11:02:13 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 11:24:37 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
thanks
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 11:27:30 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 11:28:14 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
(http://thewardrobedoor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/watchingyou_zps5a91481e.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 11:35:52 AM
What's a Bieber?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 11:37:36 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 11:48:44 AM

http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP (http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP)
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty cent seegars.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 11:54:33 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP (http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP)
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty seegars.
Right? I'm gonna have to eat some lunch to get over it.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 11:59:13 AM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP (http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP)
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty seegars.
Right? I'm gonna have to eat some lunch to get over it.
At least some two buck chuck.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 12:03:02 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
I have an AJ Enclave with your name on it, (well if your name is Fernandez, that is...)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 12:04:21 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 12:04:28 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP (http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP)
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty cent seegars.
they weren't with the shipping they were around 80 cent cigars.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 12:05:46 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Does that make you a Belieber?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 12:15:13 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP (http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP)
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty cent seegars.
they weren't with the shipping they were around 80 cent cigars.
Fishmatic...
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 02, 2016, 12:21:45 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 12:25:14 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 12:26:14 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Graduated Magna Cum Lately?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 02, 2016, 12:26:18 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Indeed, and shopping for the right holster rig for my new shootin' arn.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 12:26:35 PM
Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 12:34:41 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Indeed, and shopping for the right holster rig for my new shootin' arn.
The Outlaw Josey Raz!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 12:48:00 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Graduated Magna Cum Lately?
Magnum cum Lousey!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 02, 2016, 12:49:06 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Indeed, and shopping for the right holster rig for my new shootin' arn.
The Outlaw Josey Raz!
Are you gonna pull those pistols, or whistle "Dixie"?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:41:40 PM
Good afternoon, Lunch munchers!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:42:39 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 01:44:44 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:45:14 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: sfish on March 02, 2016, 01:45:19 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY
Couldn't resist, it just stated "on your next order"
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:52:22 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY
Couldn't resist, it just stated "on your next order"

Wonder if you can keep changing the ship day as well. In the past, you could change your "day" preference without affecting past wins... Unlike Famous where it is whatever day it was set to when you won.

That would be some serious order stacking.

Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 01:52:26 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Looks like you don't have to do anything other than log in and it saves it for you. Not often they offer free shipping, gotta jump on that, but I don't see any indication of expiration.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:54:20 PM
So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:56:55 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Looks like you don't have to do anything other than log in and it saves it for you. Not often they offer free shipping, gotta jump on that, but I don't see any indication of expiration.

Thanks, Golf. I figured if there wasn't any indication, I would just wait for a TxDave rant that would pretty much say it expired.  :P #F'knCommies
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 01:59:17 PM
So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)

(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS7fd6mUYAI6R9q.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 02:02:09 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 02:02:52 PM
Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Looks like you don't have to do anything other than log in and it saves it for you. Not often they offer free shipping, gotta jump on that, but I don't see any indication of expiration.

Thanks, Golf. I figured if there wasn't any indication, I would just wait for a TxDave rant that would pretty much say it expired.  :P #F'knCommies
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 02:03:23 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
#F'knCommies
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 02:11:46 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
Indeed a good price but what the "normal" non-promotional price has been.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 02:12:16 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
#F'knCommies

Exactly!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 02:12:30 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
#F'knCommies
They's everywhere!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 02:16:45 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
Indeed a good price but what the "normal" non-promotional price has been.

I believe @$90/box has been the average "best" price on the toros... but next week, who knows. #F'knCommies!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 02, 2016, 02:28:06 PM
Time to do it to it. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 02:29:12 PM
Time to do it to it. Hazzuh!

Pound that thing...
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 03:18:01 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
Much better price than you can get from TexDave once the FDA shuts down the open market.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 03:18:27 PM
Later Golf.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 02, 2016, 03:37:37 PM
Later Golf.
take care dave, I'm thinking of leaving too, soon.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 03:39:06 PM
Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
Much better price than you can get from TexDave once the FDA shuts down the open market.

Box prices there are probably actually pretty good... It's the $100 flat rate shipping that f'ks you.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 03:39:41 PM
Later Golf.
take care dave, I'm thinking of leaving too, soon.

Think not... DO! (http://avatarbox.net/avatars/img24/small_yoda_avatar_picture_26426.gif)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 04:25:20 PM
Just something to get you from A to B...

http://news.yahoo.com/lamborghini-celebrates-ferruccio-centenario-122640619.html
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 04:31:01 PM
Later Golf.
take care dave, I'm thinking of leaving too, soon.

Think not... DO! (http://avatarbox.net/avatars/img24/small_yoda_avatar_picture_26426.gif)
Shit or get off the pot!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 02, 2016, 04:34:53 PM
Just something to get you from A to B...

http://news.yahoo.com/lamborghini-celebrates-ferruccio-centenario-122640619.html (http://news.yahoo.com/lamborghini-celebrates-ferruccio-centenario-122640619.html)
Ah shucks and tooters, they sold all of them already!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 04:40:08 PM
So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Closest I've had to that seems to be DuClaw Dirty Little Freak  (Coconut, caramel, chocolate Brown Ale)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 04:43:44 PM
There is also a new DuClaw release that will complement Tony's next Herrera Esteli......or Scott any time.....
Naked Fish (Chocolate Raspberry Stout) or Double Naked Fish (Imperial Chocolate Raspberry Stout)
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 04:46:31 PM
So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Closest I've had to that seems to be DuClaw Dirty Little Freak  (Coconut, caramel, chocolate Brown Ale)

Quite good if you get a chance to try it. Some 'say' coconut, but you can't really taste it... this is the exception, imho
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 04:52:32 PM
So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Speaking of Oskar Blues, here's news for TexDave and Bean:

We started our funky little Oskar Blues Grill & Brew just under 18 years ago when Dale Katechis and his high school sweet-heart stumbled across the small town of Lyons, Colorado while on a road trip north from their home in Alabama.  That Rocky Mountain trip continued east as Oskar Blues Brewery expanded to a second home in the rolling hills of Pisgah National Forrest of Brevard, North Carolina in 2012.  Now, Dale and Oskar Blues are heading south to include Austin, Texas; the Live Music Capital of the World as another place to call home.
We’re stoked to announce the addition of a brewery and taproom music venue in Austin, TX that will be up and running by April 20th, 2016.  We’ve been called “The hottest place to be on a Saturday night in Colorado” by Rolling Stone because of our roots in the Colorado music scene and we’re looking forward to expanding our tradition of soul-savin’ live music in Austin.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 04:52:59 PM
There is also a new DuClaw release that will complement Tony's next Herrera Esteli......or Scott any time.....
Naked Fish (Chocolate Raspberry Stout) or Double Naked Fish (Imperial Chocolate Raspberry Stout)

Founders Rabaeus... probably the worst raspberry beer I've ever had. Having said that, I'd probably give these a try.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on March 02, 2016, 04:57:10 PM
Alrighty, fellas... With the imminent Fru-fru lull on it's way, it's time to hit the road. Peace!
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 05:02:05 PM
There is also a new DuClaw release that will complement Tony's next Herrera Esteli......or Scott any time.....
Naked Fish (Chocolate Raspberry Stout) or Double Naked Fish (Imperial Chocolate Raspberry Stout)

Founders Rabaeus... probably the worst raspberry beer I've ever had. Having said that, I'd probably give these a try.
Yea, tried that because I like Founders.......not again.  Don't like any of the lambics or that ilk either.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 05:02:33 PM
I'm following you out, hasta manana.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 05:23:25 PM
I'm following you out, hasta manana.
Right behind yuz.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 02, 2016, 08:15:34 PM
Don't follow too close Tony.
Title: Re: 3/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 02, 2016, 08:34:13 PM
Don't follow too close Tony.
My eldest had a concert at school. It was very nice. They did a little Eagles, some Clapton and a bunch of Steely Dan.

Now I'm picking up some Chinese food and calling it a night. Crazy work day expected tomorrow.