Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2016, 11:48:44 AM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty cent seegars.

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2016, 11:54:33 AM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty seegars.
Right? I'm gonna have to eat some lunch to get over it.

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2016, 11:59:13 AM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty seegars.
Right? I'm gonna have to eat some lunch to get over it.
At least some two buck chuck.  Sheesh!

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2016, 12:03:02 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
I have an AJ Enclave with your name on it, (well if your name is Fernandez, that is...)

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2016, 12:04:21 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2016, 12:04:28 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty cent seegars.
they weren't with the shipping they were around 80 cent cigars.

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2016, 12:05:46 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Does that make you a Belieber?

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2016, 12:15:13 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP
Now that there is a fine bit of enabling.
ran into a cigar smoking buddy of mine at the American Legion last night. He was extolling on the qualities of the Villager Conneticut churchill, asked if I could get more.  I paid $10 for a mazo of 20, then $5.95 shipping.  this code will help.
Some buddy. Sheesh.
Friends don't let friends smoke fitty cent seegars.
they weren't with the shipping they were around 80 cent cigars.
Fishmatic...

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2016, 12:21:45 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2016, 12:25:14 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2016, 12:26:14 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Graduated Magna Cum Lately?

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2016, 12:26:18 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Indeed, and shopping for the right holster rig for my new shootin' arn.

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2016, 12:26:35 PM »

Morning Raz.

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2016, 12:34:41 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Indeed, and shopping for the right holster rig for my new shootin' arn.
The Outlaw Josey Raz!

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2016, 12:48:00 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

TWTS
Where'd you learn to post Biebs?
The University of GFY
Graduated Magna Cum Lately?