Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2016, 12:49:06 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Pistol packin' Raz!
Indeed, and shopping for the right holster rig for my new shootin' arn.
The Outlaw Josey Raz!
Are you gonna pull those pistols, or whistle "Dixie"?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2016, 01:41:40 PM »

Good afternoon, Lunch munchers!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2016, 01:42:39 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?

« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2016, 01:44:44 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2016, 01:45:14 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks

« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2016, 01:45:19 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY
Couldn't resist, it just stated "on your next order"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2016, 01:52:22 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY
Couldn't resist, it just stated "on your next order"

Wonder if you can keep changing the ship day as well. In the past, you could change your "day" preference without affecting past wins... Unlike Famous where it is whatever day it was set to when you won.

That would be some serious order stacking.

« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2016, 01:52:26 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Looks like you don't have to do anything other than log in and it saves it for you. Not often they offer free shipping, gotta jump on that, but I don't see any indication of expiration.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2016, 01:54:20 PM »

So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2016, 01:56:55 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Looks like you don't have to do anything other than log in and it saves it for you. Not often they offer free shipping, gotta jump on that, but I don't see any indication of expiration.

Thanks, Golf. I figured if there wasn't any indication, I would just wait for a TxDave rant that would pretty much say it expired.  :P #F'knCommies
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2016, 01:59:17 PM »

So, Scott, have you tried the Oskar Blues Death by Coconut? (Irish Porter)

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/2/2016
« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2016, 02:02:09 PM »

Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.

« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2016, 02:02:52 PM »

Folks were talking about a free shipping link on cigarbid.com.  I got the email, but didn't activate it, anybody out there
PM me the link/email?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure it's still valid. Let me see if I can find it.

Try this:
http://www.cigarbid.com/?offer=FREESHIP

Did this offer have an expiration date in the email?
Yes but it was in code - GFY

Okay, Thanks
Looks like you don't have to do anything other than log in and it saves it for you. Not often they offer free shipping, gotta jump on that, but I don't see any indication of expiration.

Thanks, Golf. I figured if there wasn't any indication, I would just wait for a TxDave rant that would pretty much say it expired.  :P #F'knCommies
LALTS

« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2016, 02:03:23 PM »

Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
#F'knCommies

« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2016, 02:11:46 PM »

Deciding if I really need to order a box of FdlA toros from the Page today... You know, pending FDA and such. $87 is a really nice price.
Indeed a good price but what the "normal" non-promotional price has been.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10