Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
3/2/2016
« on: March 02, 2016, 12:00:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 02:41:34 AM »

Good morning all shitty day. here in the Queen City won't be smoking too much today

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 03:04:45 AM »

Good morning all shitty day. here in the Queen City won't be smoking too much today
I fell asleep on the couch and just woke up and remembered to take out the recyclables. What the heck is with the rain?!? Therefore, doesn't look like I'll get a smoke in either.

Good morning, Rick.

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 03:06:48 AM »

Good morning Tony freezing rain car pile ups tough travel that's kind of crappy hopefully get back to bed for a couple hours

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 03:08:21 AM »

By the way, Rick...

Feel free to discuss pipes and pipe tobacco on here too. It doesn't get that much love here but you can always give the haters a GFY.

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 03:10:20 AM »

Good morning Tony freezing rain car pile ups tough travel that's kind of crappy hopefully get back to bed for a couple hours
Ouch, I guess I shouldn't be complaining about a little rain then.

But you are right about me going back to bed. See ya in a few. LTG should be around any minute so you can leave the lights on.

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 03:29:07 AM »

 see you later Tony I'll set the thermostat down to 68 degrees, dim the lights. Don't want LTG to have to squint.

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 03:47:33 AM »

see you later Tony I'll set the thermostat down to 68 degrees, dim the lights. Don't want LTG to have to squint.
How thoughtful. Morning, all. Happy day of humping.

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 04:56:51 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2016, 05:01:37 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 05:14:58 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2016, 05:19:49 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Sounds like a plan, I'm in a good mood, it's one of my favorite months of the year - 3-pay March!

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2016, 06:49:49 AM »

Morning boys, it's about that time
Time to go home? Morning, Scott.
Time to roll over and do some humping
Sounds like a plan, I'm in a good mood, it's one of my favorite months of the year - 3-pay March!
Ahh, always love those months, usually March and October

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 07:12:56 AM »

good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 07:23:58 AM »

good morning guys. on the the way to drop off my truck for new tires, door lock actuators, and cruise control repair, finally. lady will follow me and it's off to Gainesville so she can talk about another tattoo.
Sounds expensive, morning Dean. Now just to be clear, are we talking about the cigar tattoo or the body ink?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10