CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 30, 2016, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 3/30/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 30, 2016, 12:00:04 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 12:03:31 AM
Another jambalaya!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 12:53:47 AM
  2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue  Generosos  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
              5/24.50
  1  La Historia by EP Carrillo  Dona Elena  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
              5/34.50
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2016, 01:00:17 AM
Good evening guys holding down the graveyard here
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2016, 01:03:17 AM
In my opinion door 1and 2 not looking bad on the sister.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:29:04 AM
  3  5 Vegas Series "A"  Archetype  (6.0 x 50)
             10/25.00
  2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue  Generosos  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
              5/24.50
  1  La Historia by EP Carrillo  Dona Elena  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
              5/34.50
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:30:32 AM
In my opinion door 1and 2 not looking bad on the sister.
March Madness definitely stepping up for a change.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:31:01 AM
Morning Rick.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:31:43 AM
Time to head to bed, so I'll leave you to your own devices for a bit.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:33:11 AM
But first, some light reading...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:33:22 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 30, the 90th day of 2016. There are 276 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On March 30, 1981, President Ronald Reagan was shot and seriously injured outside a Washington, D.C., hotel by John W. Hinckley Jr.; also wounded were White House press secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy and a District of Columbia police officer, Thomas Delahanty.

On this date:

In 1822, Florida became a United States territory.

In 1867, U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward reached agreement with Russia to purchase the territory of Alaska for $7.2 million.

In 1870, the 15th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which prohibited denying citizens the right to vote and hold office on the basis of race, was declared in effect by Secretary of State Hamilton Fish. Texas was readmitted to the Union.

In 1909, the Queensboro Bridge, linking the New York City boroughs of Manhattan and Queens, opened.

In 1923, the Cunard liner RMS Laconia became the first passenger ship to circle the globe as it arrived in New York.

In 1945, during World War II, the Soviet Union invaded Austria with the goal of taking Vienna, which it accomplished two weeks later.

In 1959, a narrowly divided U.S. Supreme Court, in Bartkus v. Illinois, ruled that a conviction in state court following an acquittal in federal court for the same crime did not constitute double jeopardy.

In 1964, John Glenn withdrew from the Ohio race for the U.S. Senate because of injuries suffered in a fall. The original version of the TV game show "Jeopardy!," hosted by Art Fleming, premiered on NBC.

In 1975, as the Vietnam War neared its end, Communist forces occupied the city of Da Nang. James Ruppert, 41, killed 11 members of his family at his mother's home in Hamilton, Ohio, on Easter Sunday.

In 1986, actor James Cagney died at his farm in Stanfordville, New York, at age 86.

In 1991, Patricia Bowman of Jupiter, Florida, told authorities she'd been raped hours earlier by William Kennedy Smith, the nephew of Sen. Edward Kennedy, at the family's Palm Beach estate. (Smith was acquitted at trial.)

In 2002, Britain's Queen Mother Elizabeth died at Royal Lodge, Windsor, outside London; she was 101 years old.

Ten years ago: American reporter Jill Carroll, a freelancer for The Christian Science Monitor, was released after 82 days as a hostage in Iraq. A cruise boat capsized off the coast of Bahrain, leaving 58 dead. Major League Baseball began its investigation into alleged steroid use among players.

Five years ago: A top Libyan official, Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa, defected to Britain, dealing a blow to leader Moammar Gadhafi. Tilikum, the killer whale that had drowned trainer Dawn Brancheau in 2010 at SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida, resumed performing for the first time since the woman's death.

One year ago: German officials confirmed that Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz was once diagnosed with suicidal tendencies and received lengthy psychotherapy before receiving his pilot's license; they believed Lubitz deliberately smashed his Airbus A320 into the French Alps, killing 150 people. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was convicted of unlawfully accepting money from a U.S. supporter in his retrial on corruption charges. Two men dressed as women and driving a stolen SUV ignored officers' orders at the gate to the National Security Agency in Fort Meade, Maryland; police fired on the SUV, which then rammed into a police vehicle. One man was killed. Comedy Central announced that Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian from South Africa, would succeed Jon Stewart as host of "The Daily Show."
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:34:03 AM
Today's Birthdays: Game show host Peter Marshall is 90. Actor John Astin is 86. Actor-director Warren Beatty is 79. Rock musician Graeme Edge (The Moody Blues) is 75. Rock musician Eric Clapton is 71. Actor Justin Deas is 68. Actor Robbie Coltrane is 66. Actor Paul Reiser is 59. Rap artist MC Hammer is 53. Singer Tracy Chapman is 52. Actor Ian Ziering is 52. TV personality Piers Morgan is 51. Actress Donna D'Errico is 48. Singer Celine Dion is 48. Actor Mark Consuelos is 45. Actress Bahar Soomekh is 41. Actress Jessica Cauffiel is 40. Singer Norah Jones is 37. Actress Fiona Gubelmann is 36. Actress Katy Mixon is 35. Actor Jason Dohring is 34. Country singer Justin Moore is 32. Actress Tessa Ferrer is 30. Country singer Thomas Rhett is 26.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:34:33 AM
Thought for Today: "We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves." — Eric Hoffer, American philosopher (1898-1983).
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2016, 01:45:25 AM
Hey Dave sleep well I'm responding to emails at work not my idea of fun at 2 in the morning
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 03:23:19 AM
Morning Blue,

CAO Flatheads Jammimng @ 5/$34.  Seems like I remember you like those.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 04:18:31 AM
Hump day!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 05:35:31 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 05:36:22 AM
Hump day!
Not sure what day it is I am off tomorrow but have to work Friday this week.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 05:37:41 AM
Hump day!
Not sure what day it is I am off tomorrow but have to work Friday this week.
Topsy turvy week indeed!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 05:38:32 AM
In my opinion door 1and 2 not looking bad on the sister.
They got the script all Fuct up on #2
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 05:41:10 AM
In my opinion door 1and 2 not looking bad on the sister.
They got the script all Fuct up on #2
Copy/pasted from deal #1. Lol
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 05:55:29 AM
Time for work >:(. BBL
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2016, 06:16:13 AM
Hi Dave(s). I had a busy night. I hope you both have a good day. 45 min till drive time.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 06:34:30 AM
Hi Dave(s). I had a busy night. I hope you both have a good day. 45 min till drive time.
Morning (evening?), Rick.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2016, 07:05:34 AM
good morning Dave, Rick, Dave, and Dave.
EPC 2nd corona and coffee here. it's golf day!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 07:23:39 AM
Morning Dean, Daves, and Rick. Hump day jam, seems like we're overdue for a scorcher.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 07:31:05 AM
good morning Dave, Rick, Dave, and Dave.
EPC 2nd corona and coffee here. it's golf day!
Morning GolfinDean, CrownMouldingMark.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2016, 07:44:29 AM
Climbing in bed while it is still warm. HAG1 Dean, Dave's and Mark
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:50:18 AM
Morning Dean and Bean or Dean's Bean whatever......

Good night Blue.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:52:00 AM
Nasty-ass wet day here but at least it is not cold.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:54:28 AM
Could new HGTV show couple become the Chip & Joanna Gaines of Charleston?

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-show-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-Charleston-7215455.php#photo-9721184

Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 07:58:21 AM
Nasty-ass wet day here but at least it is not cold.
Into tomorrow as well, but looking real nice for the weekend.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 08:04:10 AM
Could new HGTV show couple become the Chip & Joanna Gaines of Charleston?

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-show-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-Charleston-7215455.php#photo-9721184
Way to dilute the brand, HGTV.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 08:12:01 AM
This is for everyone except Bad Dad ;)

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is usually considered the best source for safety standards when selecting a new vehicle (including new to you used vehicles) and should always be a strong factor in your decision.   Something we seldom think about when shopping a new vehicle is the headlights, after all most test drives are in the daylight hours.

Here is a very recent test by the Institute that should be considered when shopping.  (Just because they are very bright does not necessarily mean they are the most desirable)
First-ever IIHS headlight ratings show most need improvement

http://www.iihs.org/iihs/news/desktopnews/first-ever-iihs-headlight-ratings-show-most-need-improvement

Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 08:12:53 AM
Good morning boys, working from home today. Nice new labels for the Short Runs this year:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/ep-carrillo-gives-new-look-new-concept-to-short-run-for+2016-18701
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 08:13:54 AM
Morning Fish
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2016, 08:20:32 AM
good morning Scott and Mark.

Short Story cigar #2.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 08:24:27 AM
Good morning boys, working from home today. Nice new labels for the Short Runs this year:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/ep-carrillo-gives-new-look-new-concept-to-short-run-for+2016-18701
Fancy!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 08:34:17 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dean and Bean.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 08:36:59 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dean and Bean.
Morning AllHoursTravellinDave
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 08:36:59 AM
Good morning boys, working from home today. Nice new labels for the Short Runs this year:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/ep-carrillo-gives-new-look-new-concept-to-short-run-for+2016-18701
Fancy!
Hope I don't get them confused in the humi with my 5 Vegas golds!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 08:39:20 AM
Morning Dave, Dave, Dean and Bean.
Morning AllHoursTravellinDave
Indeed.  EnergizerBunnyDave, just keeps going.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 08:53:22 AM
Good morning boys, working from home today. Nice new labels for the Short Runs this year:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/ep-carrillo-gives-new-look-new-concept-to-short-run-for+2016-18701
Fancy!
Hope I don't get them confused in the humi with my 5 Vegas golds!
I'd be surprised at the presence of the 5 Vegas Golds in your humidor
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 08:53:51 AM
  8  Tatuaje Havana VI  Nobles  (5.0 x 50)
               5/24.99
  7  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
             10/39.99
  6  Ave Maria Reconquista  Torpedo  (7.0 x 54)
              3/39.99
  5  Man O' War Ruination  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             10/37.50
  4  CAO Flathead  V554  Camshaft  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
              5/24.00
  3  5 Vegas Series "A"  Archetype  (6.0 x 50)
             10/25.00
  2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue  Generosos  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
              5/24.50
  1  La Historia by EP Carrillo  Dona Elena  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
              5/34.50
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 08:55:06 AM
Good morning boys, working from home today. Nice new labels for the Short Runs this year:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/ep-carrillo-gives-new-look-new-concept-to-short-run-for+2016-18701
Fancy!
Hope I don't get them confused in the humi with my 5 Vegas golds!
I'd be surprised at the presence of the 5 Vegas Golds in your humidor
;)  Ya never know...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 08:57:00 AM
Good morning boys, working from home today. Nice new labels for the Short Runs this year:

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/ep-carrillo-gives-new-look-new-concept-to-short-run-for+2016-18701
Fancy!
Hope I don't get them confused in the humi with my 5 Vegas golds!
I'd be surprised at the presence of the 5 Vegas Golds in your humidor
;)  Ya never know...
Everyone has such stix for visits by riff raff wanting a cigar, even Travellin Dave!  Now, I would be highly surprised he smokes those 5 Vegas Gold's that might be there.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:11:40 AM
So TexDave, we know how the Seagars are coming for Retirement....starting your plans for the Spirits and Sex part?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:13:31 AM
Could new HGTV show couple become the Chip & Joanna Gaines of Charleston?

http://www.chron.com/homes/article/HGTV-show-Chip-Joanna-Gaines-Charleston-7215455.php#photo-9721184
You going to get them to do your place?  Might be able to get a sweet man cave with built in humi, ventilation and wet bar out of it!  They like those special custom jobs on those shows.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 09:14:17 AM
It's RP day over at the Page!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:14:41 AM
So TexDave, we know how the Seagars are coming for Retirement....starting your plans for the Spirits and Sex part?
Some on the spirits but spirits don't age in the bottle like cigars in the humi so kind of limited there.  Sex Part, who knows.

I did buy a few bottles of Angel's Envy last week at a good price though.  Also expanding my home brewing capacity.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:14:57 AM
It's RP day over at the Page!
YAHOOOOOO!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:21:46 AM
Not that it has any value anyway but are others having difficulty in getting the Page Site to work correctly, scroll a ways down and it goes blank.  Been having problems with it for a week or more.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 09:26:05 AM
Not that it has any value anyway but are others having difficulty in getting the Page Site to work correctly, scroll a ways down and it goes blank.  Been having problems with it for a week or more.
Usually takes a moment to load the deals as I scroll, but always comes up. Which is good or bad, depending on your point of view. Lol
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 09:26:26 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 09:29:24 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 09:32:00 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:32:01 AM
Markets Open

DOW    +97 and rising
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:37:09 AM
So TexDave, we know how the Seagars are coming for Retirement....starting your plans for the Spirits and Sex part?
Some on the spirits but spirits don't age in the bottle like cigars in the humi so kind of limited there.  Sex Part, who knows.

I did buy a few bottles of Angel's Envy last week at a good price though.  Also expanding my home brewing capacity.
Regular or the Rye?  Both are great, but not everybody is a fan of Rye.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:37:38 AM
Markets Open

DOW    +97 and rising
Nice jump out of the gate.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:38:17 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:39:41 AM
It's RP day over at the Page!
YAHOOOOOO!
Well I was hoping to buy my son some Vintage 1992's which he likes but the only thing they had in 10-paks was of course GONE.  Guess I will get him a Camo Cooler instead.

What a piece of shit operation the Page has turned into.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 09:40:19 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:40:40 AM
Markets Open

DOW    +97 and rising
Nice jump out of the gate.
+ 132 now
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:41:05 AM
  9  Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Torpedo  (5.0 x 56)
              10/29.99
  8  Tatuaje Havana VI  Nobles  (5.0 x 50)
               5/24.99
  7  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
             10/39.99
  6  Ave Maria Reconquista  Torpedo  (7.0 x 54)
              3/39.99
  5  Man O' War Ruination  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             10/37.50
  4  CAO Flathead  V554  Camshaft  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
              5/24.00
  3  5 Vegas Series "A"  Archetype  (6.0 x 50)
             10/25.00
  2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue  Generosos  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
              5/24.50
  1  La Historia by EP Carrillo  Dona Elena  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
              5/34.50
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:41:32 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:41:33 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
It's A Small World After All...........  Jesus C I rode that damn ride a thousand times in 3 days.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
Too wet out for a sanity walk this morning.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 10:04:49 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
It's A Small World After All...........  Jesus C I rode that damn ride a thousand times in 3 days.
So did we our first time. The kids like it, a lot of the line is out of the sun, takes awhile to ride, the kids get to relax - it's a good deal all around. Lol
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:06:17 AM
10 Drew Estate Undercrown Shade  Gran Toro  (6.0 x 52)
               5/27.50
  9  Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Torpedo  (5.0 x 56)
              10/29.99
  8  Tatuaje Havana VI  Nobles  (5.0 x 50)
               5/24.99
  7  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
             10/39.99
  6  Ave Maria Reconquista  Torpedo  (7.0 x 54)
              3/39.99
  5  Man O' War Ruination  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             10/37.50
  4  CAO Flathead  V554  Camshaft  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
              5/24.00
  3  5 Vegas Series "A"  Archetype  (6.0 x 50)
             10/25.00
  2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue  Generosos  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
              5/24.50
  1  La Historia by EP Carrillo  Dona Elena  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
              5/34.50
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 10:06:42 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:09:25 AM
11 Romeo y Julieta Reserve  Churchill  (7.0 x 54)
              10/39.50
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 10:11:28 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
like me that haunted mansion, don't forget the tower of terror, and splash mountain.
Good morning boys  8)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:20:50 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
like me that haunted mansion, don't forget the tower of terror, and splash mountain.
Good morning boys  8)
Morning Mr. Flip.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 10:26:09 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 10:26:28 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
like me that haunted mansion, don't forget the tower of terror, and splash mountain.
Good morning boys  8)
Morning Mr. Flip.
And another Good Morning Flip
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 10:28:55 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on March 30, 2016, 10:39:15 AM
Good morning gents...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 10:39:41 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
if you are going to spend money, enjoy the fun lunch options like The Crystal Pavilion(lunch with characters)
or the SciFi dine in theater.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 10:40:40 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 10:42:59 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
if you are going to spend money, enjoy the fun lunch options like The Crystal Pavilion(lunch with characters)
or the SciFi dine in theater.
Pretty sure the Crystal Pavillion is where we did breakfast with Pooh, Tigger, etc last time. This time, the main meal we're doing together will be in Germany. And then the wife and I will pick over the Doctor Who section in England. ;)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 10:43:51 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
My parents are driving down early, so they're taking a bunch of that stuff with them, so we have it in the room and parks. Should save a shitload of money right there. $4 for a 24-pack of water, instead of each.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 10:44:26 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Seems you have not been in a while if water was only $3.  When I went Peanut Butter Sandwiches were only $5.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 10:47:19 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Must be several years since you've been there flip, $3 would be an absolute bargain these days
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 10:48:22 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Seems you have not been in a while if water was only $3.  When I went Peanut Butter Sandwiches were only $5.
Might be time to hazzuh if you and Fish are gonna be on the same page.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 10:48:37 AM
hey, if you ever wanted a good deal on a nice herf case, but didn't want all
those pesky Spec Op cigars from Gurkha, here is your deal.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/3659/welcome-to-planet-herf/104986/welcome-to-planet-herf/#p-206468 (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/3659/welcome-to-planet-herf/104986/welcome-to-planet-herf/#p-206468)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:48:56 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
$4 at airports...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:50:07 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
My parents are driving down early, so they're taking a bunch of that stuff with them, so we have it in the room and parks. Should save a shitload of money right there. $4 for a 24-pack of water, instead of each.
That's what the smart folks do.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 10:54:12 AM
Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Seems you have not been in a while if water was only $3.  When I went Peanut Butter Sandwiches were only $5.
Might be time to hazzuh if you and Fish are gonna be on the same page.
LALTS, true
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 10:54:58 AM
Giving serious consideration to trying the La Bomba Flash Bangs on the sis email special
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 11:04:59 AM
hey, if you ever wanted a good deal on a nice herf case, but didn't want all
those pesky Spec Op cigars from Gurkha, here is your deal.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/3659/welcome-to-planet-herf/104986/welcome-to-planet-herf/#p-206468 (http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/3659/welcome-to-planet-herf/104986/welcome-to-planet-herf/#p-206468)
Not a bad deal at all, if you have something to go over the Gurkha logo.   ;D
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 11:05:49 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 11:14:19 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice, code works also
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 11:20:37 AM
12 Punch Bareknuckle  Pita  (6.1 x 50)
              10/34.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 11:22:32 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice, code works also
Yeah I hit it and the DPG sampler using the code and worked nicely.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 11:23:03 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 11:25:40 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 11:32:22 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
let's not talk about a 3rd tub, Mark is kinda tender where bathroom remodeling
is bantered about.... 8)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 11:38:30 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
let's not talk about a 3rd tub, Mark is kinda tender where bathroom remodeling
is bantered about.... 8)
LMAO, just don't mention the C word and he is usually ok.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 11:38:35 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
let's not talk about a 3rd tub, Mark is kinda tender where bathroom remodeling
is bantered about.... 8)
+1
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 11:39:14 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 11:53:03 AM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:01:56 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Or my son will inherit one hell of a cigar collection!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:03:22 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
And once moved there is the Aristocrat Cabinet Humi.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 12:12:45 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 12:17:37 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:20:15 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 12:20:59 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:21:51 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Can't get much simpler than mine, only one child and he is a lawyer and drafted the wills....... so he gets $10, a few shooting irons and all the cigars.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 12:24:09 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Making spouses each other's POA is important also, in case either of you is incapacitated for any reason at any point. Could be just drunk, knocked out etc...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2016, 12:25:01 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
We've been meaning to do it for 8 years so...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:28:15 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
We've been meaning to do it for 8 years so...
Sort of thing that is very easy to put off!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:29:13 PM
Lunch time has slipped up on me!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 12:31:08 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
We've been meaning to do it for 8 years so...
Sort of thing that is very easy to put off!
I'm reading through the info now, figuring out how to do it for free. Seems simple enough, so maybe I'll get to it in the next few years. ;)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 30, 2016, 12:45:10 PM
Oh great. We're talking about death.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 12:47:45 PM
Oh great. We're talking about death.

Morning, muchachos.
I'm sure it will move on to taxes shortly. Morning raz.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 12:49:50 PM
And morning men. Workaference is heavy, but have 15 min before another conference call.  Looks like I'm just in time to knuckledrag the conversation away from wills, power of attorney, prepaid funerals, etc.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:54:23 PM
And morning men. Workaference is heavy, but have 15 min before another conference call.  Looks like I'm just in time to knuckledrag the conversation away from wills, power of attorney, prepaid funerals, etc.
So, I guess we can move the discussion to Bathrooms and Remodeling now.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 12:55:50 PM
Lunch time has slipped up on me!
Taquito's from the 7-11!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 01:02:54 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Making spouses each other's POA is important also, in case either of you is incapacitated for any reason at any point. Could be just drunk, knocked out etc...
For me it is my Doctor Brother, trust him much more for the very reason you stated - might just be drunk.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:11:57 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
While not necessarily a pleasant thing to think about, it's a critical process.  Interesting thinking about who you are going to bless with your children.  Important to do for each other and the kids.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:13:00 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Its probably most important for you, Fishy and Tony at this point.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:14:06 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Making spouses each other's POA is important also, in case either of you is incapacitated for any reason at any point. Could be just drunk, knocked out etc...
Or she could have slipped something into your meatloaf or beer...
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:15:39 PM
And morning men. Workaference is heavy, but have 15 min before another conference call.  Looks like I'm just in time to knuckledrag the conversation away from wills, power of attorney, prepaid funerals, etc.
We're waiting....
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 01:20:30 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Its probably most important for you, Fishy and Tony at this point.
yeah ,my middle child turned 32 yesterday, his older sister,
 is a year ahead of him, and the youngest was 18 last month.  so not as important for me, in my house it's
very simple. we use my wife's will, basically what's mine is hers, and what her's is hers.  I get nothing, and will
like it.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:20:52 PM
14 Pinar del Rio Gran-Toro Mega Sampler  (6.0 x 54)
             20/44.50
13 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne  Epicure  (6.0 x 54)
               5/24.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 01:21:57 PM
[...]

So basically the same as divorce settlements.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 01:29:29 PM
[...]

Divorcing and Dieing, they both begin with D
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 01:44:27 PM
[...]

And neither of them has an E.  :D
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 01:56:56 PM
[...]

And you are correct, but it is a fuk'n banter and I don't give a shit.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 02:09:00 PM
[...]

I'll not hear another word spoken against the banter!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 02:09:41 PM
[...]

Take your problems to City Hall not me!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 02:11:03 PM
[...]

But should begin with an F
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 02:15:05 PM
16 Nica Libre  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50
15 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  #60  (6.0 x 60)
              5/22.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 02:18:44 PM
[...]

LMAO, isn't that the truth!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 02:18:57 PM
What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Its probably most important for you, Fishy and Tony at this point.
I have to pay for the service through work, but I do have it. Just within the last week the topic came up. We keep procrastinating though. I need to get it done.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 02:21:32 PM
I forgot there was a Jam, not much to forget though.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 02:23:12 PM
[...]

LALTS
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2016, 02:23:28 PM
Time to start packing it up til tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 02:29:49 PM
Time to start packing it up til tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Later Golf
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 02:35:41 PM
17 Montecristo Media Noche  Edmundo  (5.0 x 55)
              5/27.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 02:36:07 PM
Time to start packing it up til tomorrow. Hazzuh!
Hazzuh MickyDave
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 02:37:11 PM
I forgot there was a Jam, not much to forget though.
How could you forget with all the hard work I'm doing reminding you?
I feel so unappreciated.... :-[
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 02:43:59 PM
I forgot there was a Jam, not much to forget though.
How could you forget with all the hard work I'm doing reminding you?
I feel so unappreciated.... :-[
Sorry :(
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 03:00:42 PM
Off for some fish taco's.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 03:05:57 PM
Off for some fish taco's.
Wahoo?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 03:09:31 PM
Time to start packing it up til tomorrow. Hazzuh!
take care Dave
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 03:41:13 PM
Off for some fish taco's.
Wahoo?
A very tasty fish, that I enjoy when I am in Hawaii,
unless I can get the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 30, 2016, 04:04:15 PM
OK, we hit the 4pm Dead zone, everybody left, maybe Dave will log back in.
I'm going to make like a tree, and leave.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 04:06:45 PM
OK, we hit the 4pm Dead zone, everybody left, maybe Dave will log back in.
I'm going to make like a tree, and leave.
Later Flip, have a great evening.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 04:07:11 PM
And now I am out of here also but may BBL with something lit on the patio.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 04:20:48 PM
Off for some fish taco's.
Wahoo?
A very tasty fish, that I enjoy when I am in Hawaii,
unless I can get the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.
I've had Atlantic Trigger and Parrotfish, but not Pacific Huminahumina....
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 04:21:41 PM
Off for some fish taco's.
Wahoo?
No, Blackened Mahi-Mahi and shrimp.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 04:24:51 PM
18 601 Serie La Bomba  Flash Bang  (Gordo)  (4.5 x 60)
             10/39.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 05:08:03 PM
Commute time lull  (east coast version)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 05:11:08 PM
Commute complete on the patio with the wind about to blow me away.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 05:13:37 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on March 30, 2016, 05:13:56 PM
Off for some fish taco's.
Wahoo?
A very tasty fish, that I enjoy when I am in Hawaii,
unless I can get the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.
I've had Atlantic Trigger and Parrotfish, but not Pacific Huminahumina....
i have one in my aquarium. It's like a dog, comming up to take food from my hand. I loved diving Sharks Cove on Oahu, they were everywhere.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 05:44:26 PM
Commute time lull  (east coast version)
I got out on time today and lit an Everyday Hustle for the walk to the train station.

Powerful little fucker.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/da498d617cb051e17f200e7d7214f140.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 05:50:49 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:04:02 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
Or something who knows what, I don't understand the CI lingo very well.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:04:48 PM
Commute time lull  (east coast version)
I got out on time today and lit an Everyday Hustle for the walk to the train station.

Powerful little fucker.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/da498d617cb051e17f200e7d7214f140.jpg)
Good for you!

Oh yeah, TWSS
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:06:16 PM
Afternoon OY & CB
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:07:53 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 06:08:04 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
Indeed.  Have you left the left coast yet or still hangin' with the jwacky?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 06:08:50 PM
Afternoon OY & CB
+1
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 06:08:59 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Smokin AND cookin'
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 06:09:30 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 06:10:03 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
It's a double Ligero something or other.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 06:11:04 PM
19 CI Legends by Drew Estate  (5.7 x 54)
             10/34.99
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:12:12 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:12:38 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
It's a double Ligero something or other.
Correct
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 06:12:49 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
Indeed.  Have you left the left coast yet or still hangin' with the jwacky?
Redeye home tomorrow.  No JWacky this trip, don't want to get him too spoiled.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:13:03 PM
Sun came out
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 06:13:36 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 06:19:10 PM
LFD of a massive 60 RG lit, had two in the humi and they are so old I don't even remember for sure what series they are.

Trying to have a smoke down of some of them real old stock.  This is a good smoke just rather large.
Smokedown hoedown with the AzzTex!
And it must be an LFD CB appreciation day.
Indeed.  Have you left the left coast yet or still hangin' with the jwacky?
Redeye home tomorrow.  No JWacky this trip, don't want to get him too spoiled.
Keep him guessing.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 06:24:05 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 06:30:33 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
Those southern belles…
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 06:55:27 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 06:55:46 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
Those southern belles…
I could definitely see Dave getting his bells rung.
You're probably right that the couple/team will be visually appealing as well as good at what they do.  I still try to find contractors that have a clue what they are doing.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 06:56:48 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!
You tell him Tony!  Smack him with a piece of ship-lap upside his head.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:00:22 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
Those southern belles…
I could definitely see Dave getting his bells rung.
You're probably right that the couple/team will be visually appealing as well as good at what they do.  I still try to find contractors that have a clue what they are doing.
And they are getting harder and harder to find.  Hot girls are plentiful in SC but craftsmen are not.  Even though there is a guy in Charleston name is Ed that builds really nice tabletop humidors under the name Waxing Moon.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:00:58 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
Having these installed in the retirement home?
Maybe in the man cave  :)
I'm tellin' ya, get on that Charleston  HGTV renovation show!
Not a bad idea, I am betting the SC Remodeling babe will be exponentially hotter than Waco Joanna!
YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!
You tell him Tony!  Smack him with a piece of ship-lap upside his head.
I sure feel like I have been bitch-slapped!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 07:04:12 PM
On the final leg of my commute. Going home to a kid with a stomach bug and a fever. Sheesh, I just hate it when they're sick.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:05:36 PM
On the final leg of my commute. Going home to a kid with a stomach bug and a fever. Sheesh, I just hate it when they're sick.
Oh yeah that is sure enough a bad thing.  Hope it is no more than a simple 24 hour virus.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 07:15:36 PM
On the final leg of my commute. Going home to a kid with a stomach bug and a fever. Sheesh, I just hate it when they're sick.
Especially on my shoes or lap.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 07:18:00 PM
20 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
             10/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 07:25:36 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).

Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:30:51 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:39:23 PM
How cool are these, custom cabinetry humidors that are part of your kitchen cabinets!  Every wardens dream come true ::)
You know it is probably not too late for Bean to put one of these in "the bathroom".
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 07:39:36 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 07:44:33 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
Looks as if he may even have a touch of Downs. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 07:46:27 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:48:28 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
Such is the human mind and eyes!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 07:49:15 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 07:50:12 PM
Time for me to head to the hotel.  Beers and cigars await!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 07:50:39 PM
I retire my recaps as well.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 07:56:41 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
Can we agree on Nicole Curtis?
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/ab86d4f411bc56f7663b49f905937c30.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 07:57:22 PM
Time for me to head to the hotel.  Beers and cigars await!
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 08:00:21 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
Can we agree on Nicole Curtis?
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/ab86d4f411bc56f7663b49f905937c30.jpg)
I could probably suffer with that choice.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 08:12:52 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
Can we agree on Nicole Curtis?
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/ab86d4f411bc56f7663b49f905937c30.jpg)
I could probably suffer with that choice.
I could probaly bed down with her if it was really cold outside.😛
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 08:27:29 PM
Ah, these ladies are so lucky with us.....they just don't realize it.   8)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 08:28:04 PM
On the final leg of my commute. Going home to a kid with a stomach bug and a fever. Sheesh, I just hate it when they're sick.
Especially on my shoes or lap.
Nothing like regurgitated, hot smelly digestive fluids.  First time Colin threw up we had just given him some red medicine so when the medicine came back up he referred to the whole experience as a "Coolaid Cough".  Gotta use the words you have.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 08:29:31 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
Can we agree on Nicole Curtis?
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160330/ab86d4f411bc56f7663b49f905937c30.jpg)
I could probably suffer with that choice.
I could probaly bed down with her if it was really cold outside.😛
As long as she doesn't eat crackers in bed.  Just sayin…
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 08:32:56 PM
Ah, these ladies are so lucky with us.....they just don't realize it.   8)
She would realize it when I finished with her! :)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 09:15:41 PM
Lull to take in ravishing by Tex.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 09:27:13 PM
Lull to take in ravishing by Tex.
Rub-a-dub in Texas's retirement tubs.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2016, 09:35:35 PM
Lull to take in ravishing by Tex.
Rub-a-dub in Texas's retirement tubs.
LMAO
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2016, 09:46:26 PM
Lull to take in ravishing by Tex.
Rub-a-dub in Texas's retirement tubs.
LMAO
Can Tub#4 be far behind?
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 10:02:23 PM
Evening CB and InYourDreamsDaves.  I don't get the Joanna thing either, though I'd gladly do her in exchange for Chip finishing my bathroom.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:03:44 PM
She's not as cute as Joanna and he isn't as good looking as Chip (not that I noticed).
No thoughts on him but whoa buddy you better get some new eye glasses, now she is not any super hottie but Joanna is close to barking.

Sorry Tony.
As with cigars, we clearly have some different tastes in women.
+1  I loves me some Joanna Gains.
You two are about one notch above Dean ;D
There are worse places to be.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2016, 10:04:01 PM
Time to get some dinner.
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 10:34:38 PM
On the final leg of my commute. Going home to a kid with a stomach bug and a fever. Sheesh, I just hate it when they're sick.
Especially on my shoes or lap.
Nothing like regurgitated, hot smelly digestive fluids.  First time Colin threw up we had just given him some red medicine so when the medicine came back up he referred to the whole experience as a "Coolaid Cough".  Gotta use the words you have.
LMAO! I think DYFS would be called just for giving a kid Kool-Aid today.

(http://eclectikrelaxation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/koolaid.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2016, 10:37:13 PM
Evening CB and InYourDreamsDaves.  I don't get the Joanna thing either, though I'd gladly do her in exchange for Chip finishing my bathroom.
You might be the most selfless person I know. ;)
Title: Re: 3/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2016, 11:01:20 PM
Evening CB and InYourDreamsDaves.  I don't get the Joanna thing either, though I'd gladly do her in exchange for Chip finishing my bathroom.
You might be the most selfless person I know. ;)
Hey, whatever it takes. I'm all about getting schitt done.