« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2016, 01:13:00 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Its probably most important for you, Fishy and Tony at this point.

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2016, 01:14:06 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Making spouses each other's POA is important also, in case either of you is incapacitated for any reason at any point. Could be just drunk, knocked out etc...
Or she could have slipped something into your meatloaf or beer...

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2016, 01:15:39 PM »

And morning men. Workaference is heavy, but have 15 min before another conference call.  Looks like I'm just in time to knuckledrag the conversation away from wills, power of attorney, prepaid funerals, etc.
We're waiting....

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2016, 01:20:30 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Its probably most important for you, Fishy and Tony at this point.
yeah ,my middle child turned 32 yesterday, his older sister,
 is a year ahead of him, and the youngest was 18 last month.  so not as important for me, in my house it's
very simple. we use my wife's will, basically what's mine is hers, and what her's is hers.  I get nothing, and will
like it.

« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2016, 01:20:52 PM »

14 Pinar del Rio Gran-Toro Mega Sampler  (6.0 x 54)
             20/44.50

13 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne  Epicure  (6.0 x 54)
               5/24.50
12 Punch Bareknuckle  Pita  (6.1 x 50)
              10/34.50
11 Romeo y Julieta Reserve  Churchill  (7.0 x 54)
              10/39.50
10 Drew Estate Undercrown Shade  Gran Toro  (6.0 x 52)
               5/27.50
  9  Diesel Unholy Cocktail  Torpedo  (5.0 x 56)
              10/29.99
  8  Tatuaje Havana VI  Nobles  (5.0 x 50)
               5/24.99
  7  Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
             10/39.99
  6  Ave Maria Reconquista  Torpedo  (7.0 x 54)
              3/39.99
  5  Man O' War Ruination  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
             10/37.50
  4  CAO Flathead  V554  Camshaft  Robusto  (5.5 x 54)
              5/24.00
  3  5 Vegas Series "A"  Archetype  (6.0 x 50)
             10/25.00
  2  Don Pepin Garcia Blue  Generosos  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
              5/24.50
  1  La Historia by EP Carrillo  Dona Elena  Toro  (6.1 x 50)
              5/34.50

« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2016, 01:21:57 PM »

[...]

So basically the same as divorce settlements.

« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2016, 01:29:29 PM »

[...]

Divorcing and Dieing, they both begin with D

« Reply #127 on: March 30, 2016, 01:44:27 PM »

[...]

And neither of them has an E.  :D

« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2016, 01:56:56 PM »

[...]

And you are correct, but it is a fuk'n banter and I don't give a shit.

« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2016, 02:09:00 PM »

[...]

I'll not hear another word spoken against the banter!

« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2016, 02:09:41 PM »

[...]

Take your problems to City Hall not me!

« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2016, 02:11:03 PM »

[...]

But should begin with an F

« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2016, 02:15:05 PM »

16 Nica Libre  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
             10/24.50

15 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black  #60  (6.0 x 60)
              5/22.50
[...]

« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2016, 02:18:44 PM »

[...]

LMAO, isn't that the truth!

« Reply #134 on: March 30, 2016, 02:18:57 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
Its probably most important for you, Fishy and Tony at this point.
I have to pay for the service through work, but I do have it. Just within the last week the topic came up. We keep procrastinating though. I need to get it done.