« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2016, 12:20:15 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2016, 12:20:59 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife

« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2016, 12:21:51 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Can't get much simpler than mine, only one child and he is a lawyer and drafted the wills....... so he gets $10, a few shooting irons and all the cigars.

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2016, 12:24:09 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Making spouses each other's POA is important also, in case either of you is incapacitated for any reason at any point. Could be just drunk, knocked out etc...

« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2016, 12:25:01 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
We've been meaning to do it for 8 years so...

« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2016, 12:28:15 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
We've been meaning to do it for 8 years so...
Sort of thing that is very easy to put off!

« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2016, 12:29:13 PM »

Lunch time has slipped up on me!

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2016, 12:31:08 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
In fact, my employer offers services to get it done for free, we've just never done it. #slackerlife
We've been meaning to do it for 8 years so...
Sort of thing that is very easy to put off!
I'm reading through the info now, figuring out how to do it for free. Seems simple enough, so maybe I'll get to it in the next few years. ;)

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2016, 12:45:10 PM »

Oh great. We're talking about death.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2016, 12:47:45 PM »

Oh great. We're talking about death.

Morning, muchachos.
I'm sure it will move on to taxes shortly. Morning raz.

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2016, 12:49:50 PM »

And morning men. Workaference is heavy, but have 15 min before another conference call.  Looks like I'm just in time to knuckledrag the conversation away from wills, power of attorney, prepaid funerals, etc.

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2016, 12:54:23 PM »

And morning men. Workaference is heavy, but have 15 min before another conference call.  Looks like I'm just in time to knuckledrag the conversation away from wills, power of attorney, prepaid funerals, etc.
So, I guess we can move the discussion to Bathrooms and Remodeling now.

« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2016, 12:55:50 PM »

Lunch time has slipped up on me!
Taquito's from the 7-11!

« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2016, 01:02:54 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
Yeah, probably something we should do at some point, as well.
Should be done and also a Living Will for sure.  A lot more important in some states than others too.
Making spouses each other's POA is important also, in case either of you is incapacitated for any reason at any point. Could be just drunk, knocked out etc...
For me it is my Doctor Brother, trust him much more for the very reason you stated - might just be drunk.

« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2016, 01:11:57 PM »

What about the Roma Craft Sampler on the Mash?
Very nice sampler.  OK price with the discount and FS.
$85.46 delivered for both samplers, (21 cigars) really a nice deal.

Ahh and making progress on filling the new 3rd tub!
Should have #4 about topped off by July!
Just gonna have to live longer!
Funny you say that, my wife and I went to a lawyer this morning to draft our wills, living wills and Power of Attorney for each other. Interesting stuff to "leave to chance" if you don't get those, enlightening
While not necessarily a pleasant thing to think about, it's a critical process.  Interesting thinking about who you are going to bless with your children.  Important to do for each other and the kids.