« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2016, 10:28:55 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/30/2016
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2016, 10:39:15 AM »

Good morning gents...

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2016, 10:39:41 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
if you are going to spend money, enjoy the fun lunch options like The Crystal Pavilion(lunch with characters)
or the SciFi dine in theater.

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2016, 10:40:40 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2016, 10:42:59 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
if you are going to spend money, enjoy the fun lunch options like The Crystal Pavilion(lunch with characters)
or the SciFi dine in theater.
Pretty sure the Crystal Pavillion is where we did breakfast with Pooh, Tigger, etc last time. This time, the main meal we're doing together will be in Germany. And then the wife and I will pick over the Doctor Who section in England. ;)

« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2016, 10:43:51 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
My parents are driving down early, so they're taking a bunch of that stuff with them, so we have it in the room and parks. Should save a shitload of money right there. $4 for a 24-pack of water, instead of each.

« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2016, 10:44:26 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Seems you have not been in a while if water was only $3.  When I went Peanut Butter Sandwiches were only $5.

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2016, 10:47:19 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Must be several years since you've been there flip, $3 would be an absolute bargain these days

« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2016, 10:48:22 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Seems you have not been in a while if water was only $3.  When I went Peanut Butter Sandwiches were only $5.
Might be time to hazzuh if you and Fish are gonna be on the same page.

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2016, 10:48:37 AM »

hey, if you ever wanted a good deal on a nice herf case, but didn't want all
those pesky Spec Op cigars from Gurkha, here is your deal.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/3659/welcome-to-planet-herf/104986/welcome-to-planet-herf/#p-206468

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2016, 10:48:56 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
$4 at airports...

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2016, 10:50:07 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
My parents are driving down early, so they're taking a bunch of that stuff with them, so we have it in the room and parks. Should save a shitload of money right there. $4 for a 24-pack of water, instead of each.
That's what the smart folks do.

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2016, 10:54:12 AM »

Good morning, jammers.
Morning, Tony.
What's the good word, LTG?
Only 12 more days until Disney.
Zip a de do da!
Got our bands, got our luggage tags. All over now except to pack and show up at the airport.
And some yummy good $15 peanut butter sandwiches at the park!
The high price tag is how you know it's good!
no, it's how you know you are in Disney, $3 for a bottle of water
Seems you have not been in a while if water was only $3.  When I went Peanut Butter Sandwiches were only $5.
Might be time to hazzuh if you and Fish are gonna be on the same page.
LALTS, true

« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2016, 10:54:58 AM »

Giving serious consideration to trying the La Bomba Flash Bangs on the sis email special

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2016, 11:04:59 AM »

hey, if you ever wanted a good deal on a nice herf case, but didn't want all
those pesky Spec Op cigars from Gurkha, here is your deal.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfu/3659/welcome-to-planet-herf/104986/welcome-to-planet-herf/#p-206468
Not a bad deal at all, if you have something to go over the Gurkha logo.   ;D