CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 15, 2015, 12:00:43 AM

Title: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on September 15, 2015, 12:00:43 AM
It's Tuesday again!  In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:26:17 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:32:37 AM
Today is Tuesday, September 15, the 258th day of 2015. There are 107 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:33:20 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 15, 1940, during the World War II Battle of Britain, the tide turned as the Royal Air Force inflicted heavy losses upon the Luftwaffe.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:33:52 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:34:20 AM
In 1789, the U.S. Department of Foreign Affairs was renamed the Department of State.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:34:59 AM
In 1857, William Howard Taft — who served as President of the United States and as U.S. chief justice — was born in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:35:43 AM
In 1890, English mystery writer Agatha Christie was born in Torquay.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:36:10 AM
In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws deprived German Jews of their citizenship.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:36:43 AM
In 1950, during the Korean conflict, United Nations forces landed at Incheon in the south and began their drive toward Seoul (sohl).

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:37:08 AM
In 1955, the novel "Lolita," by Vladimir Nabokov, was first published in Paris.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:37:30 AM
In 1963, four black girls were killed when a bomb went off during Sunday services at the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama. (Three Ku Klux Klansmen were eventually convicted for their roles in the blast.)

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:38:02 AM
In 1965, the TV shows "Lost in Space" and "Green Acres" premiered on CBS.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:38:26 AM
In 1972, a federal grand jury in Washington indicted seven men in connection with the Watergate break-in.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:38:57 AM
In 1985, Nike began selling its "Air Jordan 1" sneaker.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:39:30 AM
In 1994, a tape recording of John Lennon singing with his teen-age band, The Quarrymen, in a Liverpool club on July 6, 1957, was sold at Sotheby's for $122,500 (it was at this gig that Lennon first met Paul McCartney).

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:40:09 AM
In 2000, the 2000 Summer Olympics opened in Sydney, Australia, with a seemingly endless parade of athletes and coaches and a spectacular display; Aborigine runner Cathy Freeman ignited an Olympic ring of fire.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:40:37 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, addressing the nation from storm-ravaged New Orleans, acknowledged the government had failed to respond adequately to Hurricane Katrina, and urged Congress to approve a massive reconstruction program. Hurricane Ophelia continued to lash the Outer Banks of North Carolina with rain and wind. Producer Sid Luft, who was credited with reviving the career of then-wife Judy Garland, died in Santa Monica, California, at age 89.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:41:10 AM
Five years ago: A mortar attack by Palestinian militants and airstrikes by Israel provided a grim backdrop as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas ended their latest round of peace talks still divided on major issues.

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:41:33 AM
One year ago: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, in Paris for an international meeting of diplomats, said he wouldn't shut the door on the possibility of working with Iran against a common enemy in the Islamic State militant group, but that the two nations would not coordinate on military action. Hurricane Odile blazed a trail of destruction through Mexico's Baja California Peninsula that leveled everything from ramshackle homes to luxury hotels and big-box stores. Two Vietnam War soldiers received the Medal of Honor from President Barack Obama in a White House ceremony, nearly 50 years after they'd thrown themselves into harm's way to protect their brothers in combat. (Army Command Sgt. Maj. Bennie G. Adkins survived his injuries; Army Spc. Donald P. Sloat did not.)

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:41:57 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Forrest Compton is 90. Comedian Norm Crosby is 88. Actor Henry Darrow is 82. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Gaylord Perry is 77. Actress Carmen Maura is 70. Opera singer Jessye Norman is 70. Writer-director Ron Shelton is 70. Actor Tommy Lee Jones is 69. Movie director Oliver Stone is 69. Rock musician Kelly Keagy (KAY'-gee) (Night Ranger) is 63. Rock musician Mitch Dorge (Crash Test Dummies) is 55. Football Hall of Famer Dan Marino is 54. Actor Danny Nucci is 47. Rap DJ Kay Gee is 46. Actor Josh Charles is 44. Singer Ivette (EE'-veht) Sosa (Eden's Crush) is 39. Actor Tom Hardy is 38. Actress Marisa Ramirez (TV: "Blue Bloods") is 38. Pop-rock musician Zach Filkins (OneRepublic) is 37. Actor Dave Annable is 36. Actress Amy Davidson is 36. Britain's Prince Harry is 31. TV personality Heidi Montag is 29. Actress Kate Mansi is 28.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:42:42 AM
Thought for Today: "It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realise just how much you love them." — Dame Agatha Christie (1890-1976).

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 02:43:17 AM
Four Horse
-------------------------

A man asked an American Indian what was his wife's name.

He replied, "She called Four Horse".

The man said, "That's an unusual name for your wife.
What does it mean?"

The Old Indian answered, "It old Indian Name. It mean,

NAG, NAG, NAG, NAG!"

Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 03:01:48 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 04:41:15 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 05:45:43 AM
Almost time for a double sheesh!
+1
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 05:56:15 AM
good morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 06:29:51 AM
is it that early?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 06:30:45 AM
is it that early?
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 06:31:00 AM
is it that early?
Almost lunchtime for me.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 06:35:52 AM
Good morning Chip and Dean
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 06:41:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dean and Mr. Fish.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 06:44:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dean and Mr. Fish.
Morning David
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 06:48:23 AM
morning Scott and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 06:51:44 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 06:57:42 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
sleeping alone last night may have had something to do with that.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 06:57:44 AM
Morning LSU, Dean, Fish & Waco Dave.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 06:58:31 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
sleeping alone last night may have had something to do with that.
We can guess what's up them
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 06:59:20 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
sleeping alone last night may have had something to do with that.
wait, wasn't I on the gulf in the kayak yesterday for the sunrise?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 07:00:09 AM
Morning LSU, Dean, Fish & Waco Dave.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 07:03:20 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
sleeping alone last night may have had something to do with that.
We can guess what's up them
Take little dawg outside and let the cat scratch it
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 07:03:52 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
sleeping alone last night may have had something to do with that.
wait, wasn't I on the gulf in the kayak yesterday for the sunrise?
Uh-oh, Dean's having a senior moment!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 07:09:58 AM
is it that early?
What's up?  You haven't been up this early in months!
sleeping alone last night may have had something to do with that.
wait, wasn't I on the gulf in the kayak yesterday for the sunrise?
Uh-oh, Dean's having a senior moment!
I've been overdue.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 07:18:23 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 07:20:12 AM
200 miles from home enjoy.ing my coffee and the Warden calls asking me why she sound does not work on yet he TV.  Fuk if I know it worked just fine when I left yesterday.........lAnd on and on and on...... Well it does not work now .......
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 07:21:32 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
Its the beginning of the end!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 07:23:13 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
Secret to old age according to my dad when he was about 85 is to develop a routine that works for everything and stick to it, otherwise you will Fuk-up.  Your routine is debit card so that is what you do.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 07:25:21 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
Your intention was the problem, you intended to buy gas and you did so no problem.  Next time intend to go pay and put gas in the Jeep.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 07:52:20 AM
Time for some breakfast then hit the highway.  Have a good day
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on September 15, 2015, 07:56:27 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
It happens all the time Dean, you should have gone back for it.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 08:16:41 AM
On with the day, BBL
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 08:30:56 AM
Good morning, men.  I intended to get gas on the way in this morning, too, but when I got the the intended station near the shop I saw it was the highest priced of all I had passed.  F'k them, that ain't how capitalism works!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:34:09 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
Yeah, but that gas station attendant, thinks you have a crush on him.... 8)
Good morning boys.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 08:36:08 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:39:20 AM
200 miles from home enjoy.ing my coffee and the Warden calls asking me why she sound does not work on yet he TV.  Fuk if I know it worked just fine when I left yesterday.........lAnd on and on and on...... Well it does not work now .......
does she now have closed captioning? did someone accidentally hit the mute button?  I got yelled at this week, cause i let Verizon, upgrade our Extreme HD bundle, to give us free HBO and Showtime.  Little did I know the re-bundling would drop Hallmark Murder and Mysteries, as well as Pivot.  I apparently did this so she could no longer watch Diagnosis Murder, and those other old shows, she likes so much.  it just goes to show you... ???
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:41:24 AM
I recently went to a gas station near my trailer with the intention of buying gas. It was a rare occasion, as I actually had cash (I normally pay for everything on debit). I walked up to the station and gave the man $10. I then proceeded to walk back to my car, get inside, and drive away. It was about five minutes later, on the highway, that I realized that I hadn't actually pumped any gas. I was too ashamed to go back.
It happens all the time Dean, you should have gone back for it.
It is more embarrassing to drive away with the hose still in your tank, they hate that!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:42:37 AM
Good morning, bitches!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:42:41 AM
Good morning, men.  I intended to get gas on the way in this morning, too, but when I got the the intended station near the shop I saw it was the highest priced of all I had passed.  F'k them, that ain't how capitalism works!
We are down to about $1.92 for regular, though, I may have seen a $1.85 in my travels yesterday.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:43:06 AM
Good morning, bitches!
Tony is here!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:43:49 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Blow it out your arse!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:45:02 AM
Good morning, men.  I intended to get gas on the way in this morning, too, but when I got the the intended station near the shop I saw it was the highest priced of all I had passed.  F'k them, that ain't how capitalism works!
We are down to about $1.92 for regular, though, I may have seen a $1.85 in my travels yesterday.
I have to remember to fill up today.  I only gas up about once a month.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:52:05 AM
Spent yesterday afternoon visiting my Cardiologists, office for an echo cardiogram.  It is a whole lot easier,
when it is just the EC, no stress test, or nuclear stress test.  In the morning. I drove Gabby to school, then stopped for a Taylor ham and cheese on a roll.  Bunch of old retirees in the bagel shop, they look like a regular morning thing.  After breakfast, went down a few stores to a Polish Mini market, and got flacksi, stuffed cabbages, new pickles, and some fresh keilbasy to grill.  stopped by a store to pick up a bottle of Triple Sec for my wife's Cosmo habit, but they only had Mohawk brand and it was 30 proof.  did not buy that.   will have to hit a better liquor store, instead of National Wholesale Liquidators.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 08:52:06 AM
Good morning, men.  I intended to get gas on the way in this morning, too, but when I got the the intended station near the shop I saw it was the highest priced of all I had passed.  F'k them, that ain't how capitalism works!
We are down to about $1.92 for regular, though, I may have seen a $1.85 in my travels yesterday.
I have to remember to fill up today.  I only gas up about once a month.
Use debit, not cash. More goes into your tank that way
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:52:46 AM
Good morning, men.  I intended to get gas on the way in this morning, too, but when I got the the intended station near the shop I saw it was the highest priced of all I had passed.  F'k them, that ain't how capitalism works!
We are down to about $1.92 for regular, though, I may have seen a $1.85 in my travels yesterday.
I have to remember to fill up today.  I only gas up about once a month.
Use debit, not cash. More goes into your tank that way
You learn a lot on this forum.   ;D
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 08:53:43 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Blow it out your arse!
Is that any way to greet Shaun, from Fargo.  Come on, he already lives in the Dakotas, give him a break!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 08:54:56 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Blow it out your arse!
LALTS, GFY Mayor!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 08:55:38 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Blow it out your arse!
Is that any way to greet Shaun, from Fargo.  Come on, he already lives in the Dakotas, give him a break!
Exactly, I should be getting sympathy if anything!  Good mornin Flip
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:57:51 AM
Spent yesterday afternoon visiting my Cardiologists, office for an echo cardiogram.  It is a whole lot easier,
when it is just the EC, no stress test, or nuclear stress test.  In the morning. I drove Gabby to school, then stopped for a Taylor ham and cheese on a roll.  Bunch of old retirees in the bagel shop, they look like a regular morning thing.  After breakfast, went down a few stores to a Polish Mini market, and got flacksi, stuffed cabbages, new pickles, and some fresh keilbasy to grill.  stopped by a store to pick up a bottle of Triple Sec for my wife's Cosmo habit, but they only had Mohawk brand and it was 30 proof.  did not buy that.   will have to hit a better liquor store, instead of National Wholesale Liquidators.
So the sangwich was before or after the echo?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:58:41 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Blow it out your arse!
Is that any way to greet Shaun, from Fargo.  Come on, he already lives in the Dakotas, give him a break!
It's Tuesday!  Everyone is getting too soft.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 09:03:30 AM
Happy Tuesday gents!
Blow it out your arse!
Is that any way to greet Shaun, from Fargo.  Come on, he already lives in the Dakotas, give him a break!
It's Tuesday!  Everyone is getting too soft.
TWSS!!!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 09:04:49 AM
got a call from the lady's grandson. he needed a ride to school. he lives in the same park and his school is down the street from his grandmother, so I dropped him off and stopped in to the lady's house for coffee but she was still sleeping so I joined her. having my coffee now.
:)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 09:06:33 AM
got a call from the lady's grandson. he needed a ride to school. he lives in the same park and his school is down the street from his grandmother, so I dropped him off and stopped in to the lady's house for coffee but she was still sleeping so I joined her. having my coffee now.
:)
My mind is racing right now - Just make sure to keep Dawg away ;)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 09:12:37 AM
Spent yesterday afternoon visiting my Cardiologists, office for an echo cardiogram.  It is a whole lot easier,
when it is just the EC, no stress test, or nuclear stress test.  In the morning. I drove Gabby to school, then stopped for a Taylor ham and cheese on a roll.  Bunch of old retirees in the bagel shop, they look like a regular morning thing.  After breakfast, went down a few stores to a Polish Mini market, and got flacksi, stuffed cabbages, new pickles, and some fresh keilbasy to grill.  stopped by a store to pick up a bottle of Triple Sec for my wife's Cosmo habit, but they only had Mohawk brand and it was 30 proof.  did not buy that.   will have to hit a better liquor store, instead of National Wholesale Liquidators.
So the sangwich was before or after the echo?
Sandwich at 8am, sat listening the the old guys kibbutz, then bought the stuff for dinner, Cooked that after the echo around 5:30pm.   did not make the tripe soup yesterday, will have that today, when I go home.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 09:14:31 AM
they are starting to want me to do stuff, today here at work.....
morning PW is over till lunchtime, maybe...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 09:27:08 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 09:34:58 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 09:46:09 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
Just stop, cheap bastidge!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 09:50:43 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
Just stop, cheap bastidge!
Never.  GFY!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:00:44 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
Just stop, cheap bastidge!
Yea, what he said!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:04:57 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:06:09 AM
Spent yesterday afternoon visiting my Cardiologists, office for an echo cardiogram.  It is a whole lot easier,
when it is just the EC, no stress test, or nuclear stress test.  In the morning. I drove Gabby to school, then stopped for a Taylor ham and cheese on a roll.  Bunch of old retirees in the bagel shop, they look like a regular morning thing.  After breakfast, went down a few stores to a Polish Mini market, and got flacksi, stuffed cabbages, new pickles, and some fresh keilbasy to grill.  stopped by a store to pick up a bottle of Triple Sec for my wife's Cosmo habit, but they only had Mohawk brand and it was 30 proof.  did not buy that.   will have to hit a better liquor store, instead of National Wholesale Liquidators.
Use Cointreau.  Tastes better, less sugar and it's 80 proof so will knock her on her ass.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 10:06:45 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:07:01 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 10:08:00 AM
Good morning omelets .....
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:10:18 AM
[...]
Shouldn't that be kibbitz?  Kibbutz is a Jewish commie farming community.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:11:42 AM
Good morning omelets .....
Morning low rider.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 10:12:26 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
I approve - damn good smoke!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:12:38 AM
Morning also to Yellowstar and Flip.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 10:12:38 AM
Good morning omelets .....
DAD!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 10:12:53 AM
Morning also to Yellowstar and Flip.
Good mornin Sir!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:13:12 AM
[...]
Is it just me or was my question still not answered??  Actually, after reading Flip's response 8 or 9 times I believe he did answer the question.  I just have a very short attention span and was expecting a "before" or "after" as opposed to having to solve a word problem:

If Flip left the train station at 8:am going 24 MPH and the Polish Mini Mart was 3.8 miles away...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 10:14:53 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
I approve - damn good smoke!
Now time for you enablin' bastiges to just stop it!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:15:10 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
It's obvious that you're feeling generous today.  Did you throw in a $10 gas card too?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:16:22 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, TXDavetoo?  Did you give Joanna a kiss for me?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:17:05 AM
Good morning omelets .....
I'm not sure how to reply to this so I'll just say, hi BD.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:18:09 AM
Alphabet review...

Padilla Habano's are back apparently.  Took forever to get rid of them in the first place.

For our "E" this week, Gran Habano Toro de Oro  ....sounds like a winner!  (and it meets Bean's pricing criteria)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:20:29 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
How goes it, TXDavetoo?  Did you give Joanna a kiss for me?
No, but there was a very cute young lady standing in for her at the store for that.   :D
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 10:23:39 AM
Alphabet review...

Padilla Habano's are back apparently.  Took forever to get rid of them in the first place.

For our "E" this week, Gran Habano Toro de Oro  ....sounds like a winner!  (and it meets Bean's pricing criteria)
It doesn't say "Blue" in the description, so no, criteria fail.  Besides, I caved on the sis offering.  That additional $25 gift card was just too much for my cheap ass to resist.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 10:36:47 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
I approve - damn good smoke!
Now time for you enablin' bastiges to just stop it!
no Mark.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 10:38:05 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
It's obvious that you're feeling generous today.  Did you throw in a $10 gas card too?
not yet.
:)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 10:41:34 AM
Alphabet review...

Padilla Habano's are back apparently.  Took forever to get rid of them in the first place.

For our "E" this week, Gran Habano Toro de Oro  ....sounds like a winner!  (and it meets Bean's pricing criteria)
It doesn't say "Blue" in the description, so no, criteria fail.  Besides, I caved on the sis offering.  That additional $25 gift card was just too much for my cheap ass to resist.
Knew you would eventually see the light.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 10:42:08 AM
Good morning omelets .....
DAD!
HELLOOooooo Shaun....
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 10:48:14 AM
Good morning omelets .....
I'm not sure how to reply to this so I'll just say, hi BD.
Sort of like the theme from Fraiser, "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs Oh My." I took as a reference to the nut cases that call into his show... Or in your case, the host.. :)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 10:53:33 AM
Good morning omelets .....
Morning low rider.
Goof morning Dave(s)....
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:54:03 AM
Good morning omelets .....
I'm not sure how to reply to this so I'll just say, hi BD.
Sort of like the theme from Fraiser, "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs Oh My." I took as a reference to the nut cases that call into his show... Or in your case, the host.. :)
That actually makes a bunch of sense.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 11:01:40 AM
Good morning omelets .....
I'm not sure how to reply to this so I'll just say, hi BD.
Sort of like the theme from Fraiser, "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs Oh My." I took as a reference to the nut cases that call into his show... Or in your case, the host.. :)
That actually makes a bunch of sense.
Now THAT scares me!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:17:33 AM
Good morning omelets .....
I'm not sure how to reply to this so I'll just say, hi BD.
Sort of like the theme from Fraiser, "Tossed salad and scrambled eggs Oh My." I took as a reference to the nut cases that call into his show... Or in your case, the host.. :)
That actually makes a bunch of sense.
Now THAT scares me!
Work with me here ??? and it'll pass.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 11:24:59 AM
Dear Dean,

Some weeks I send a deal out on a brand so popular and so well known, I feel any additional hyperbole is unnecessary and takes away from the beauty of the cigar being offered.  This is one of those weeks.

Don Pepin Garcia "Blue Label" Generoso (6"x50) - 20 for $79.99 plus free shipping!

OR - BUY MORE AND SAVE MORE - $10 additional savings and GET $25 FREE

Get 2 packs (40 DPG Blue Labels for $150) and receive a free $25 Cigar.com Email Gift Card.

Load up on this Nicaraguan classic and save!
Yeah, looked twice at that one.  Would have to load up on 40 ea to get close to my target price.  Don't like them THAT much.
A lot for one guy, but not a bad split between 2 or more BotL.  Just sayin'.
well, I hit it for 40.
It's obvious that you're feeling generous today.  Did you throw in a $10 gas card too?
No, he tips the gas station attendants $10 cash...for nothing
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:39:38 AM
[...]

He puts his tip in the biker lady too.  He sure does a lot of tipping.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 11:47:44 AM
I mentioned this yesterday, my son didn't pay any attention to his toilet that was running.  So rather than paying a $25 water bill, he used 49,000 gal. of water which will cost $400.00.  He said, "I was wondering why the water wouldn't go into the toilet when I would flush it...?"
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 11:47:56 AM
[...]

the day may come when I can't tip, until then ........
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 11:49:05 AM
I mentioned this yesterday, my son didn't pay any attention to his toilet that was running.  So rather than paying a $25 water bill, he used 49,000 gal. of water which will cost $400.00.  He said, "I was wondering why the water wouldn't go into the toilet when I would flush it...?"
TexDave knows all about toilets.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:50:27 AM
the day may come when I can't tip, until then ........
God bless ya!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on September 15, 2015, 11:51:28 AM
[...]

That station attendant is still waiting in the restroom to give Dean his money's worth.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 11:54:03 AM
Spent yesterday afternoon visiting my Cardiologists, office for an echo cardiogram.  It is a whole lot easier,
when it is just the EC, no stress test, or nuclear stress test.  In the morning. I drove Gabby to school, then stopped for a Taylor ham and cheese on a roll.  Bunch of old retirees in the bagel shop, they look like a regular morning thing.  After breakfast, went down a few stores to a Polish Mini market, and got flacksi, stuffed cabbages, new pickles, and some fresh keilbasy to grill.  stopped by a store to pick up a bottle of Triple Sec for my wife's Cosmo habit, but they only had Mohawk brand and it was 30 proof.  did not buy that.   will have to hit a better liquor store, instead of National Wholesale Liquidators.
Use Cointreau.  Tastes better, less sugar and it's 80 proof so will knock her on her ass.
she used all the Cointreau (French), and the Gran Gala (Italian).  those were my first suggestions, the other alternative Blue Curacao, would make the Cosmos purple.  ;D :D
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 11:55:16 AM
I mentioned this yesterday, my son didn't pay any attention to his toilet that was running.  So rather than paying a $25 water bill, he used 49,000 gal. of water which will cost $400.00.  He said, "I was wondering why the water wouldn't go into the toilet when I would flush it...?"
Is your whole family blonde?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 11:55:19 AM
[...]
Albert Vitaliano Filippini, my Yiddish is questionable. You can call me Don Vito.... 8)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 11:56:21 AM
[...]
As well as your mouth when you drink it.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 11:57:22 AM
[...]

What color were the train conductor's eyes?  Note Bene: I did not say you were the train conductor!  ::)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 11:57:34 AM
[...]
Still, if you're going to use the lingo, use it right.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 12:02:28 PM
[...]
Point well taken you, Mensch, you!  8)  Leave the gun, take the cannoli!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 12:03:29 PM
I mentioned this yesterday, my son didn't pay any attention to his toilet that was running.  So rather than paying a $25 water bill, he used 49,000 gal. of water which will cost $400.00.  He said, "I was wondering why the water wouldn't go into the toilet when I would flush it...?"
TexDave knows all about toilets.
The old flapper just fell apart.  Wouldn't the sound of 49,000 gals of water running in your bathroom make you a little curious to look in the back of you toilet...?  Much less, no water to flush with... ??  I just want to frick'in cry..!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 12:06:03 PM
I mentioned this yesterday, my son didn't pay any attention to his toilet that was running.  So rather than paying a $25 water bill, he used 49,000 gal. of water which will cost $400.00.  He said, "I was wondering why the water wouldn't go into the toilet when I would flush it...?"
TexDave knows all about toilets.
The old flapper just fell apart.  Wouldn't the sound of 49,000 gals of water running in your bathroom make you a little curious to look in the back of you toilet...?  Much less, no water to flush with... ??  I just want to frick'in cry..!
Well, he saved the $6 for a new flapper, only cost him $375.00 in water.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 12:07:06 PM
I mentioned this yesterday, my son didn't pay any attention to his toilet that was running.  So rather than paying a $25 water bill, he used 49,000 gal. of water which will cost $400.00.  He said, "I was wondering why the water wouldn't go into the toilet when I would flush it...?"
Is your whole family blonde?
I'm starting to think so.  My son made nothing but A's in High School and College, but when it comes to common sense he has none.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 12:09:22 PM
At only $12.50 per cigar 8 cigars for $99.95 plus shipping.https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?trk_msg=979RESCJQPA47AQ63MKVSP84JS&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Brown+Bag&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=150915sa-03-60-001 (https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?trk_msg=979RESCJQPA47AQ63MKVSP84JS&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Brown+Bag&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=150915sa-03-60-001)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on September 15, 2015, 12:13:24 PM
At only $12.50 per cigar 8 cigars for $99.95 plus shipping.https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?trk_msg=979RESCJQPA47AQ63MKVSP84JS&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Brown+Bag&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=150915sa-03-60-001 (https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?trk_msg=979RESCJQPA47AQ63MKVSP84JS&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Brown+Bag&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=150915sa-03-60-001)
How many are you getting...?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 12:35:30 PM
At only $12.50 per cigar 8 cigars for $99.95 plus shipping.https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?trk_msg=979RESCJQPA47AQ63MKVSP84JS&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Brown+Bag&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=150915sa-03-60-001 (https://www.jrcigars.com/brown-bag?trk_msg=979RESCJQPA47AQ63MKVSP84JS&trk_contact=MKJF2H81IFTLACJ9KN2H7I9SQ0&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Brown+Bag&utm_campaign=BBB2&utm_content=150915sa-03-60-001)
How many are you getting...?
why none, actually, went to a local B&M on Friday which was having a Gurkha event.  It was buy three, get one free. your purchase choices were all over $12 a ghost a cellar reserve, and the 125th Anniversary.  Your free cigar was not one of those but a havana blend(I think). passed on those as well.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 15, 2015, 01:03:17 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 01:04:22 PM
[...]

This truly made me laugh out loud to where I had to make an excuse for the colleagues around me.  The same thought did cross my mind though.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 01:17:55 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
Afternoon Dave, if Barry has his hands in it, maybe it should be called Back Door!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 15, 2015, 01:28:43 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
Afternoon Dave, if Barry has his hands in it, maybe it should be called Back Door!
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 01:29:21 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 15, 2015, 01:33:41 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.
Yeah, that's what I'm smoking. But they were sold out of the Front 9, so I couldn't get that one. Grabbed their house brand instead, made by Oliva, so the lady said.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 01:34:56 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 01:37:07 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.
Yeah, that's what I'm smoking. But they were sold out of the Front 9, so I couldn't get that one. Grabbed their house brand instead, made by Oliva, so the lady said.
No lunchtime date with the little lady today?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 01:37:43 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 15, 2015, 01:38:28 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.
Yeah, that's what I'm smoking. But they were sold out of the Front 9, so I couldn't get that one. Grabbed their house brand instead, made by Oliva, so the lady said.
No lunchtime date with the little lady today?
Yep, had Panera earlier. But she had to go get some shots in her back, so I'm occupying myself.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 15, 2015, 02:06:33 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.
Yeah, that's what I'm smoking. But they were sold out of the Front 9, so I couldn't get that one. Grabbed their house brand instead, made by Oliva, so the lady said.
Swear to god, the UPS guy just made a delivery, and one of the things he brought was a box of the Front 9s. Gotta see what vitola he brought...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 02:12:24 PM
got to pick up 'the grandson' from school. mother and daughter at VS shopping.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 02:23:02 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.
Yeah, that's what I'm smoking. But they were sold out of the Front 9, so I couldn't get that one. Grabbed their house brand instead, made by Oliva, so the lady said.
Swear to god, the UPS guy just made a delivery, and one of the things he brought was a box of the Front 9s. Gotta see what vitola he brought...
Did they just magically appear or had you ordered them?  Fairy GodBarry perhaps?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 02:23:53 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 02:24:43 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 02:44:21 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 02:45:22 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.   ;)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 02:52:12 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.
You'll need to be patient, grasshopper.  The great Deano might not respond until Thursday.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 02:52:50 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.

yes to both posts.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 02:54:56 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.
You'll need to be patient, grasshopper.  The great Deano might not respond until Thursday.
SURPRISE !!!!!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 02:55:01 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.
You'll need to be patient, grasshopper.  The great Deano might not respond until Thursday.
Like hell I do.  Patience went out the door with the ex...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 15, 2015, 03:10:33 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.
Yeah, that's what I'm smoking. But they were sold out of the Front 9, so I couldn't get that one. Grabbed their house brand instead, made by Oliva, so the lady said.
Swear to god, the UPS guy just made a delivery, and one of the things he brought was a box of the Front 9s. Gotta see what vitola he brought...
Did they just magically appear or had you ordered them?  Fairy GodBarry perhaps?
Must have been divine intervention. Got a robusto of that one, too.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 03:39:50 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.
You'll need to be patient, grasshopper.  The great Deano might not respond until Thursday.
Like hell I do.  Patience went out the door with the ex...
To hell with both of 'em then!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 03:40:52 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.
You'll need to be patient, grasshopper.  The great Deano might not respond until Thursday.
SURPRISE !!!!!
I said, "might".  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 04:09:17 PM
Afternoon, boys. Day off, visiting a local B&M, smoking a Back 9. Something new that Barry has his hands in.
check out Swinger Cigar Company. Back 9 and Front 9 are fairly new releases.

http://swingercigar.com/phone/products.html
Sounds like the official cigar of Ashley Madison...
who's that?
Tell me you're joking.
Friggin' post whore!  You could have just fixed this one instead of re-posting.  -10 for you!   ;D
I'm just anxious for the answer.
You'll need to be patient, grasshopper.  The great Deano might not respond until Thursday.
Like hell I do.  Patience went out the door with the ex...
To hell with both of 'em then!
No argument here!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 04:12:42 PM
Man O War Little Devil box 20)currently on the devil at $40 with 7 hours remaining.  Just FYI
MOWPA box (10) for $31
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 04:26:05 PM
Man O War Little Devil box 20)currently on the devil at $40 with 7 hours remaining.  Just FYI
MOWPA box (10) for $31
but the deal is the other box you are stealing.... if you are DG from Ewing...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 04:29:35 PM
Man O War Little Devil box 20)currently on the devil at $40 with 7 hours remaining.  Just FYI
MOWPA box (10) for $31
but the deal is the other box you are stealing.... if you are DG from Ewing...
Well, there's that one too...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on September 15, 2015, 04:38:05 PM
going to leave soon myself, take care guys...
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on September 15, 2015, 04:42:37 PM
nap in. dinner time. frozen stuffed peppers I made up last week.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 05:13:47 PM
Always interesting taking a stroll with the Devil....
$25 four cigar sampler of La Imperiosa going for $37 with four days to go.
Box of Curivari RL Cafe Noir 56 at $76 with 2 days to go....$79 at CI
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 05:27:45 PM
Always interesting taking a stroll with the Devil....
$25 four cigar sampler of La Imperiosa going for $37 with four days to go.
Box of Curivari RL Cafe Noir 56 at $76 with 2 days to go....$79 at CI
But they won the bid!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 05:30:27 PM
Always interesting taking a stroll with the Devil....
$25 four cigar sampler of La Imperiosa going for $37 with four days to go.
Box of Curivari RL Cafe Noir 56 at $76 with 2 days to go....$79 at CI
But they won the bid!
That's the competitive spirit CB!
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on September 15, 2015, 05:33:14 PM
For Tex:
Dear Shaun,

I was recently named the president and CEO of United® and would like to take a few moments of your time to introduce myself to you, our valued customer.

I am excited about the incredible opportunity that the United team has to improve the travel experience essential to the vitality of global business and to the personal lives of millions of people. I want us to be your first choice for every trip you take, and we will put in the work needed to get there.

This goal can be achieved by delivering on three things that I believe are critical to any successful business.

First, we must focus on our customers. Getting you to your destination, on schedule, can make or break your ability to succeed in a work endeavor or to hug a family member at an important moment. If our performance has not met your expectations, I want you to know I'm committed to learning how to better meet your needs and desires.

Second, it's all about teamwork. To get you where you want to go safely and happily requires thousands of us working together with a shared purpose.

Third, this is a company and an industry that demands innovation. We are embracing the changes, and will continue to innovate with the goal of providing our customers better performance, service and products.

Above all, our passion for the safety of our customers and our people will be at the core of everything we do.

My co-workers and I will work each and every day to earn your loyalty by holding true to these principles. We can do better, and will keep listening to our customers to become the top-performing airline. My goal is for you to be as proud to fly United as I am to lead United.

Thank you for flying United.

Oscar Munoz
President and CEO, United Airlines
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 15, 2015, 05:33:32 PM
Time to be heading out gents, throat is feeling a bit parched, and there is a watering hole in mind.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 05:36:53 PM
Always interesting taking a stroll with the Devil....
$25 four cigar sampler of La Imperiosa going for $37 with four days to go.
Box of Curivari RL Cafe Noir 56 at $76 with 2 days to go....$79 at CI
But they won the bid!
That's the competitive spirit CB!
Gotta dodge the trolls and the snipers.  Hate those last minute bidders.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 05:37:23 PM
Time to be heading out gents, throat is feeling a bit parched, and there is a watering hole in mind.  Have a good one.
Later WacoanDave.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 05:38:20 PM
BAD DAD!  At CI!

ACID Kuba Kuba Maduro...40% off MSRP + Free Shipping
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 06:20:46 PM
[...]

Fuk United Piece of $hit Airlines
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 15, 2015, 06:23:04 PM
Long day on the roads, my azz is wore out.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 07:51:32 PM
[...]

I believe they recently shortened their name to just plain ole "United".  Hahaha
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 07:51:52 PM
Long day on the roads, my azz is wore out.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 08:11:26 PM
[...]

Just think what they'll save on printing costs alone.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:19:04 PM
[...]

It's all part of the budget cuts.  ;)  I'm sure they paid a consulting firm a ton of money to come up with that.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 08:24:31 PM
By the way, I smoked an RP Fifteenth robusto today after work and actually enjoyed it more than the Tat Verocu I smoked yesterday.  The Tat had much more complexity with the charcoal, cocoa and leather but I think it was too young and I didn't appreciate the aftertaste of bitter greens.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 08:37:32 PM
By the way, I smoked an RP Fifteenth robusto today after work and actually enjoyed it more than the Tat Verocu I smoked yesterday.  The Tat had much more complexity with the charcoal, cocoa and leather but I think it was too young and I didn't appreciate the aftertaste of bitter greens.
Vegan Tat?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 09:14:47 PM
By the way, I smoked an RP Fifteenth robusto today after work and actually enjoyed it more than the Tat Verocu I smoked yesterday.  The Tat had much more complexity with the charcoal, cocoa and leather but I think it was too young and I didn't appreciate the aftertaste of bitter greens.
Vegan Tat?
No "leather" in anything vegan.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 09:24:13 PM
Any word on the new EPC Oscuro?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 09:30:46 PM
Any word on the new EPC Oscuro?
I've got nothing for ya there.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: sfish on September 15, 2015, 09:33:21 PM
Any word on the new EPC Oscuro?
I've got nothing for ya there.
Thinking about bidding on a box but no idea what they're like
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 10:02:40 PM
Any word on the new EPC Oscuro?
I've got nothing for ya there.
Thinking about bidding on a box but no idea what they're like
I'm sure NJDave has an opinion.  Text him.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on September 15, 2015, 10:39:12 PM
Any word on the new EPC Oscuro?
No.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 15, 2015, 10:51:09 PM
Evening, muchachos. Sorry to be out of touch today. Had such a grand time last night that I left my phone at the Tycoon's house. Was okay, though, because I had a major problem to solve at work and without the distraction of bantering, I got it taken care of. Now I'm brain-fried and soothing it with Bourbon and a My Father Lancero.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 15, 2015, 10:52:10 PM
Long day on the roads, my azz is wore out.
TWSS?
Tony wishes.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 15, 2015, 10:57:06 PM
Here y'go, Tex.

Birthday gift from the Mother-in-Law was an Amazon gift card. I finally got around to buying a Bianchi 59 for the Glock. ;-)

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/15/489a878f8152a69273790bd14439dc40.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:32:12 PM
Evening, muchachos. Sorry to be out of touch today. Had such a grand time last night that I left my phone at the Tycoon's house. Was okay, though, because I had a major problem to solve at work and without the distraction of bantering, I got it taken care of. Now I'm brain-fried and soothing it with Bourbon and a My Father Lancero.
I accidentally left my phone at home the other day too and I may just make it a weekly habit.  ;)
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 15, 2015, 11:33:15 PM
Evening, muchachos. Sorry to be out of touch today. Had such a grand time last night that I left my phone at the Tycoon's house. Was okay, though, because I had a major problem to solve at work and without the distraction of bantering, I got it taken care of. Now I'm brain-fried and soothing it with Bourbon and a My Father Lancero.
I accidentally left my phone at home the other day too and I may just make it a weekly habit.  ;)
It does help one focus.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:34:31 PM
Long day on the roads, my azz is wore out.
TWSS?
Tony wishes.
Hey hey hey.  What's with the... Nevermind, you've had a long day and IT IS Tuesday.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on September 15, 2015, 11:49:20 PM
Long day on the roads, my azz is wore out.
TWSS?
Tony wishes.
Hey hey hey.  What's with the... Nevermind, you've had a long day and IT IS Tuesday.
Just giving you a hard time, T.

That's what he said.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:53:03 PM
Long day on the roads, my azz is wore out.
TWSS?
Tony wishes.
Hey hey hey.  What's with the... Nevermind, you've had a long day and IT IS Tuesday.
Just giving you a hard time, T.

That's what he said.
I don't mind at all.  How's that MF treating ya?
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:54:45 PM
I plan on bringing my phone with me in the morning but it will be a light day of bantering anyway because I have a bear of a day scheduled.
Title: Re: 9/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 15, 2015, 11:59:26 PM
So with that, I'm gonna call it a night Bret.