Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

She didn't appreciate my words. Two active leaks coming through the roof at the moment. It's gonna be a long night.
That sucks. Water is my biggest fear as a homeowner.

She didn't appreciate my words. Two active leaks coming through the roof at the moment. It's gonna be a long night.
That sucks. Water is my biggest fear as a homeowner.
Funny thing is that one of the leaks is coming through the fireplace chimney. Haven't seen that one before in the 17 years we've lived here. That's with the new chimney caps I had installed last year.

She didn't appreciate my words. Two active leaks coming through the roof at the moment. It's gonna be a long night.
That sucks. Water is my biggest fear as a homeowner.
Funny thing is that one of the leaks is coming through the fireplace chimney. Haven't seen that one before in the 17 years we've lived here. That's with the new chimney caps I had installed last year.
Water is no joke, for sure.

Over/Under is 6
Raz Over/Under is 12
8!
My daughter said our list is whack because it didn't include Zendaya who turned 25 today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]