Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/1/2021
« on: September 01, 2021, 12:00:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Morning, humpers. Happy September.

Joe:

Punch Gran Puro Rancho - 10/37.50; 20/69.98; 30/97.50

Sis:

Door #1 - Diesel Whiskey Row Robusto - 10/44.99

Door #2 - Macanudo Inspirado Red Robusto - 5/22.50

Door #3 - Gurkha Park Avenue Churchill - 10/29.99

Good morning, Dave. Sorry to have left you alone for a bit. Wound up putting in a few hours last night and wasn't eager to jump right back into work this morning.

Good morning, Dave. Sorry to have left you alone for a bit. Wound up putting in a few hours last night and wasn't eager to jump right back into work this morning.
No worries, sucks to be up this early for work. Even more so if you were doing some work last night. Welcome to Wednesday/September.

Good morning, Dave. Sorry to have left you alone for a bit. Wound up putting in a few hours last night and wasn't eager to jump right back into work this morning.
No worries, sucks to be up this early for work. Even more so if you were doing some work last night. Welcome to Wednesday/September.
September? Already? Next you'll be wishing me a merry Christmas.

Good morning, Dave. Sorry to have left you alone for a bit. Wound up putting in a few hours last night and wasn't eager to jump right back into work this morning.
No worries, sucks to be up this early for work. Even more so if you were doing some work last night. Welcome to Wednesday/September.
September? Already? Next you'll be wishing me a merry Christmas.
Walmart is already stocked up on their Halloween candy. Not that I'm complaining, because candy.

Good morning, Dave. Sorry to have left you alone for a bit. Wound up putting in a few hours last night and wasn't eager to jump right back into work this morning.
No worries, sucks to be up this early for work. Even more so if you were doing some work last night. Welcome to Wednesday/September.
September? Already? Next you'll be wishing me a merry Christmas.
Walmart is already stocked up on their Halloween candy. Not that I'm complaining, because candy.
Time isn't gonna wait for anyone so I guess we may as well enjoy the candy.

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?
That's a tough one. If I had to choose, I'd say a Reese's XL bar. It's like a combo Hershey's bar and Reese cup. But it's better than a Reese cup, because the chocolate to pb ratio is higher than a Reese cup.

You?

Good morning Dave and Tony. I'll be off the grid I think. Another busy day today.

Good morning Dave and Tony. I'll be off the grid I think. Another busy day today.
Morning, Rick. Best of luck trying to maintain your sanity.

Good morning, Dave. Sorry to have left you alone for a bit. Wound up putting in a few hours last night and wasn't eager to jump right back into work this morning.
No worries, sucks to be up this early for work. Even more so if you were doing some work last night. Welcome to Wednesday/September.
September? Already? Next you'll be wishing me a merry Christmas.
Walmart is already stocked up on their Halloween candy. Not that I'm complaining, because candy.
I better get over there and start stocking up.  We get in excess of 4-500 kids!

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?
Diesel Whiskey Row is a nice cigar.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6