Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

It's National Shroom Month. This could take our minds off things.
I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.
Sheesh is right!
She even argued with me for a second when I called. It says here you ordered the regulars. No, I'm looking at the confirmation on your website, it says maduro. You're probably looking at the replacement they sent, because the order form included with the cigars says regular.

Oh well, time to hazzuh!

Honey I'm home.

It's National Shroom Month. This could take our minds off things.
I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.
Just take the ten and tell them to sell you the same offer in Maduros. Win win...   20 good cigars at a fair price

It's National Shroom Month. This could take our minds off things.
I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.
Just take the ten and tell them to sell you the same offer in Maduros. Win win...   20 good cigars at a fair price
That's pretty smart thinking.

It's National Shroom Month. This could take our minds off things.
I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.
Don't return them until you get the right ones in hand.

Sitting on the runway  in Bmore enjoying a hard stop due to weather. Raining like hell,  tornadoes in MD  and Philly.

The joys of air travel.   :P

It's National Shroom Month. This could take our minds off things.
I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.
Don't return them until you get the right ones in hand.
Oh, for sure. Earlier, I got 1 email confirmation of the new order they input, for MoWPAMs. Just now, I got 2 separate confirmations for MoWPAs. So who the hell knows what I'll be getting now.

Not sure we're going to make page 6.

Not sure we're going to make page 6.
I'm stranded at my kids' middle school. Water is pouring through the closed doors. These flash floods are no joke.

I'm back home now. Not sure who was fucking with Ida but she's sure pissed.

Not sure we're going to make page 6.
I'm stranded at my kids' middle school. Water is pouring through the closed doors. These flash floods are no joke.

She didn't appreciate my words. Two active leaks coming through the roof at the moment. It's gonna be a long night.

Archetype. Nice and dry here.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6