CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 9/1/2021  (Read 3521 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/1/2021
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2021, 11:12:00 AM »

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?
That's a tough one. If I had to choose, I'd say a Reese's XL bar. It's like a combo Hershey's bar and Reese cup. But it's better than a Reese cup, because the chocolate to pb ratio is higher than a Reese cup.

You?
I pretty much love them all but I have to go with my first instinct... Twix. But boy can I second-guess myself. Love Reeses Pieces too. Oh, how about a Skor bar? I can fill pages and pages of posts with different candies/chocolate but I'll stick to my first "gut" response, Twix.
I think if I had to choose, I would be tempted to choose to have no candy at all than have to pick just one. Cause that choice would be torture.
Although I posed the question, I'd have to agree with you. Like cigars, I'd hate it if I only got to choose one.
I suppose the human equivalent of this would be marriage. :D
The difference is that one wife is MORE THAN ENOUGH. It's those darn polygamists that baffle me.
Lol, fair enough. Though, if you have a firm enough hand, it seems like an ideal arrangement. One can be in charge of cooking, one in charge of cleaning, one takes care of the kids. The combinations are endless!
Yeah right. And they lived happily ever after.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2021, 11:12:36 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2021, 11:13:22 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2021, 11:39:24 AM »

And since we're already on the topic and I really don't have anything to say with regard to today's cigar offerings... If you had to choose just one candy to eat for the rest of your days, what would it be?
That's a tough one. If I had to choose, I'd say a Reese's XL bar. It's like a combo Hershey's bar and Reese cup. But it's better than a Reese cup, because the chocolate to pb ratio is higher than a Reese cup.

You?
I pretty much love them all but I have to go with my first instinct... Twix. But boy can I second-guess myself. Love Reeses Pieces too. Oh, how about a Skor bar? I can fill pages and pages of posts with different candies/chocolate but I'll stick to my first "gut" response, Twix.
I think if I had to choose, I would be tempted to choose to have no candy at all than have to pick just one. Cause that choice would be torture.
Although I posed the question, I'd have to agree with you. Like cigars, I'd hate it if I only got to choose one.
The difference is that one wife is MORE THAN ENOUGH. It's those darn polygamists that baffle me.
Lol, fair enough. Though, if you have a firm enough hand, it seems like an ideal arrangement. One can be in charge of cooking, one in charge of cleaning, one takes care of the kids. The combinations are endless!
They have as much chance as anyone else, I'd say.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2021, 11:58:48 AM »

You?
They have as much chance as anyone else, I'd say.
You just might be right, rabbit. After all, you were right about us getting to Page 4. Who knew?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2021, 11:59:52 AM »

With that, time to pack up and head out.  Have a good one guys!
Drive safe!
Flying...but driving to fly...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2021, 12:01:47 PM »

Drive safe!
Didn't you say you were bringing back some of the sweet leaf back for your other son?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »

You?
Amen to that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2021, 12:04:21 PM »

Drive safe!
Didn't you say you were bringing back some of the sweet leaf back for your other son?
Not this trip.  Stocked him up after July trip. He's good until next trip in December.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2021, 12:09:39 PM »

Drive safe!
Not this trip.  Stocked him up after July trip. He's good until next trip in December.
Ah, gotcha. That's why I thought you were driving. In that case, enjoy the friendly skies. And don't take off your mask or they might duct tape you to the seat. :D

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2021, 12:25:42 PM »

Now I'm all caught up. Will there be a Page 4 in our future? It's hard to say.
Page 6 easy!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2021, 12:28:20 PM »

Drive safe!
Ah, gotcha. That's why I thought you were driving. In that case, enjoy the friendly skies. And don't take off your mask or they might duct tape you to the seat. :D
I can to enjoy my  complimentary non alcoholic beverage.  Good thing I had those tequila sunrises in the terminal!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2021, 12:36:54 PM »

It's National Shroom Month. This could take our minds off things.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2021, 01:22:15 PM »

I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2021, 02:09:39 PM »

I think CI must have started early in hitting the shrooms. I ordered the MoWPAMs a couple weeks back when they were on special. For whatever reason, the order was still pending 8 days later, so I called about it. They apologized and said they'd get them out right away. Well, I got them today, and they're the regulars, not the maduros. So I had to call again just now, and now I have to wait for a return label and they'll (hopefully) get the right ones out to me again. Fuggin' sheesh.
Sheesh is right!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6