CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: 1/6/2017  (Read 20839 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
1/6/2017
« on: January 06, 2017, 12:00:43 AM »

Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/6/2017
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 12:02:46 AM »

Looks like we got ourselves a double jam. We may get free shipping after all.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 12:34:30 AM »

I see you 18 the hard way yesterday, nice!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 03:28:07 AM »

JR Cigar has the 20/AB grabbag for $15 + shipping and less 15% with JRDOJO1 code. you cat 20 yardgars for $20 delivered. MEH.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 03:33:49 AM »

Jayzus.  Up all night waiting for the network guys to finish maintenance so I can redirect traffic to systems I support.  This sucks.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 03:34:31 AM »

On the other hand, there's Kirsten Haglund on Fox.  She isn't hard on the eyes.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 04:02:32 AM »

good morning. quite a bit of pain today. lady tried to lance the abcess but didn't have much luck. she's not the grab the knife and cut. more I'll be gentle and not hurt you. hurts worse now than when I went to the ER.

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

46° and foggy but going into the 70's.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 04:18:11 AM »

good morning. quite a bit of pain today. lady tried to lance the abcess but didn't have much luck. she's not the grab the knife and cut. more I'll be gentle and not hurt you. hurts worse now than when I went to the ER.

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

Hard to get womenfolk that aren't nurses accustomed to cutting quick and deep.  Sorry you're in pain, Deano.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 04:29:43 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

Hard to get womenfolk that aren't nurses accustomed to cutting quick and deep.  Sorry you're in pain, Deano.
thanks Raz. I do the follow up from the ER visit Wednesday so I'll be okay until then. the lady just did too much digging and poking until she almost passed out. and she WANTED to do it. lol.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2017, 04:39:18 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

thanks Raz. I do the follow up from the ER visit Wednesday so I'll be okay until then. the lady just did too much digging and poking until she almost passed out. and she WANTED to do it. lol.
I missed that you'd been to the ER.  Nasty. I'd tell you to have a drink, but that would be bad.  Have another cigar instead.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2017, 04:49:55 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

I missed that you'd been to the ER.  Nasty. I'd tell you to have a drink, but that would be bad.  Have another cigar instead.
don't mess with it to much there, last thing you want is an infection spreading. Ibuprofen is my pain aid.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2017, 04:53:25 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

don't mess with it to much there, last thing you want is an infection spreading. Ibuprofen is my pain aid.
same here, with aleve. got two antibiotics and I keep it clean.
morning DaveOy.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2017, 04:54:41 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

morning DaveOy.
Morning! Working 3rd shift to get my vacation started early. Miami in 3 days.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 04:54:46 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

6 hours New Years Eve morning, and I beat the rush.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 04:55:41 AM »

EPC 2nd and coffee here.

morning DaveOy.
Morning! Working 3rd shift to get my vacation started early. Miami in 3 days.
great to hear. you going to try and visit KC?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20